You ever find it funny how all the people ruining the world are old and weak?

You ever find it funny how all the people ruining the world are old and weak?

People like Soros and Rockefeller are old geezers.

All it would take is one able-bodied absolute madman.

A-hem

I have fantasies of pouring money into a self-designed stealth drone armed with a small firearm made to look like a standard camera and either remotely controlling it in sandnigger land or taking out a few people like Soros and Hillary before its tracked to me.
I doubt I could get away with it that easily though let alone actually have the know how to design it beyond the drone's programming.

>shot up a bunch of random commoners instead of the elites he claimed were the enemy

Cowardly cuck whose name should be erased from history.

Whatever you do, you should do it right, even if it's something wrong. If you're gonna go on a murder spree, murder people who actually matter.

He killed the kids of the elites. I'm sure someone has the pic

I was thinking that it wouldn't be strange if someone was after their lives. The question is what would happen afterwards.
Caiming a the life of the top dog doesn't mean things will turn for the better.

Spotted the weak willed multikultist

It'll be like Scarface.

If someone out there is truly crazy enough to go after the elites, they'll assume their position, consume themselves with power, go off the deep end, and realize that's what happened to the other guy.

Das right Sweden you better not kill your girls top bull

He nipped their power at the bud. Their politician fathers can't go back after transiitoning to women so their bloodline is dead in its tracks.

Which means that cutting the heads off the snakes is viable.

>All it would take is one
YOu don't understand how assasination of a high ranking person works do you?
You literally have to run an entire country(either as president like say Mugabe or from the shadows like Putin) or have someone who is at the top of the NWO/government your target is in to grease a lot of palms. And even then 9/10 you're going to get fucked over and caught by the very same people who hired you.
That being said it's definitely possible.
Bearing that in mind you have to remember that once one madman with balls of steel takes them out you have to find another, one does not simply take out a boogeyman and live to seek out and eviscerate another.
You have to have as many madmen as there are targets in order to get rid of them and they all have to be extremely lucky.
This is why they are all still where they are because they've covered all their bases and the only options left give you an 80% chance of failing and a 99% chance of dying.

You were saying?

And what's the result of doing that?

It wasn't a hostage situation, nothing was gained.

it takes a lot of money to get that much power
It takes a lot of power to get that much experience
It takes a lot of years to get that much money

>hitler trippler
Breivik set the stage

a $3000 rifle and a similarly-priced optic could reach out and touch them as well.

Shut the fuck up Faggot

Super elites walk around in the open all the time. There are dozens of videos of the Rothschilds just walking around in th open.

This isn't some special forces Hollywood movie suck my fucking balls

>90-99% of all the very richest families have been rich for decades and many for centuries

Jesus fucking kill yourself. Do you know how dumb you sound

>.gif
I ain't clicking that shit nigga

>This isn't some special forces Hollywood movie
Who do you think Hollywood got the outlandish ideas from in the first place goy?
I've got friends in the military who volunteer for guard detail for high ranking politicians/generals/elite/etc. and I myself have seen the secret service operate when they are keeping track of whomever they are assigned to.
And they weren't busting their asses half as hard as protection groups do for the super elite like Soros and Co.
Now fuck off you whiny ignorant cunt and take your games bong numbers with you

Do you just like to shitpost?
That is literally true for 99% of every nation on earth save for maybe the US and Australia

>he thinks they aren't out in the open all the time.
Also I don't give a damn what your cuck boy marines tell you.

I always imagined, if the last ember of hope ever burnt out.... I'd get a hit list from Sup Forums, and take as many bastards out as possible before caught or killed....

DOES Sup Forums have such a hit list?