Best series of the year so far? It doesn't take much though

Best series of the year so far? It doesn't take much though

ending was shit

It was fine, what did you expect?

hola reddito

that's not daredevil

I have a feeling west world will be better

It was good. I would have liked it a lot more if the focus was on the detective work and actually solving the mystery, rather than the prison system fucking up a good guy. Nas was the least interesting character imo. Even though he was a good actor and his "transformation" was well done, I never really looked forward to seeing him on screen.

Box and Stone should have been the main characters, with Nas's stuff being the side thing.

What was so special about Naz that made Freddy take him under his wing and do all that stuff for him in prison? The whole time I thought Freddy was just using him but then at the end he really was just being friendly. Seemed weird.

No way.

Show Me a Hero, American Crime Story, Daredevil, Stranger Things, The Americans, Vice Principals...

He told him, it was because Naz was actually intelligent. He said something along the lines of Naz being like medicine for his brain. I think he could also sense that he was innocent.

>detective work
>sitting around watching security cam footage

Lol, daredevil and stranger things wer mediocre, you fucking pleb

was hoping Naz did it, tbqh. They were slowly making him criminal like with his prison life(but this turned out to be social commentary about how prison changes a man) and the development of dealing drugs to his friends. Would have been nice to have one of our POVs hide themselves from the audience and be revealed as something different to what was portrayed. Turns out it was some random guy that wasn't even in the first three quarters of the season and Naz was jut high as a kite while it all went down.

you mean it was exactly like the show it was based on. WOAH. dumb american

Those scenes were more exciting and interesting to me than Naz smoking crack.

>urns out it was some random guy that wasn't even in the first three quarters of the season
That's what really pissed me off. I wanted to at least KNOW the killer or have some connection to him. Not some dude that shows up at the end and it turns out he caused the whole things.

>i want all my tv to be the same

show me a hero isn't this year (it was amazing) and the rest are netflix garbage pretty much

1. Signal
2. Stranger Things
3. Vice Principal
4. The Night Of

I don't frequent Sup Forums and I've never heard of Signal or Show Me a Hero. What are they about?

I really liked Stranger Things and The Night Of was very good too.

Also I'm gonna start Vice Principles tonight. Eastbound and Down is one of my favorite shows ever so I'm hoping it has a similar feel. How do they compare?

ending was the best part, the rest was awful

I think eastbound and down is better, but vice principals is still great, it gets better every episode. The chemistry of goggins and mcbride is amazing

Nope

Comfy. 0 interracial propaganda

Signal is a Korean thriller/mystery with 16 80min episodes. It's about a character conversing with a cop from the past through a walkie-talkie to solve unsolved cases. Now I know that sounds dumb, but just watch the pilot. It's fantastic. It starts out as a really solid thriller and then things get weird. If you've ever watched and enjoyed a Korean thriller, I can almost guarantee that you're gonna like it.

It deals with famous real cases like Hwaseong serial murders (same one from Memories of Murder) & the Miryang gang rape (girl got raped by 110 people).

Show me a Hero is a HBO miniseries about Nick Wasicsko who was the youngest ever mayor of Yonkers, New York.

I don't recommend reading about him before watching the series, which was the best series of 2015 for me easily

I'd put Vice Principal below the worst season of E&D so far, but it's still worth watching. It has potential to be great.

was meant for

Sounds cool. Where do you watch it? I'm not really finding much since it's a korean show.

You can download the entire thing in 720p/1080p on AvistaZ with English softsubs or you can stream it on Dramafever (US/CA only).

If you're not on avistaz, you can find it on public Korean tracker torrentkim3. Just search for ์‹œ๊ทธ๋„ and get softsubs from subscene.

Absolutley. I hate the fags who thought it was going to be a whodunnit and hated on it for the prison scenes (which were very good). Not to mention I am a big fan of John Turturro and thought he did a great job along with the entire cast.