Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I'm dealing with chemoradiation from cancer and could use someone to talk to. Not feeling great right now.

Hi

what is chemoradiation

fuck off and die sickfag

What's up Sup Forumsro

I have a 90% chance of dying within 5 years. This'll probably be the case user.

Combination of chemotherapy and radiation treatments to kill cancer.

It keeps people from dying. Also it makes them want to die

well i know if i had just 5 years left id spend it on Sup Forums as well.

Do you fear death?

>I have a 90% chance of dying within 5 years.
And a 10% chance of becoming the Hulk?

Yeah. I don't really believe in an afterlife, so it's a scary thought. I haven't really come to terms with it yet.

I wish. Miring hulk's gains.

if I could I would give u a hug rn

You can join my discord if you want op? I know someone who is going through chemo now

I wish I was terminally ill, OP

It's appreciated user. I k ow this is a shitty place to look for support, but I don't like burdening my friends and family with this shit more than I have to. At least here people can tell me to eat a dick and keep scrolling if they don't want to hear it.

Haven't used discord in a while, but I appreciate the offer.

Don't really have the energy to do the stuff I used to. If I'm laying in bed I might as well shitpost

Go do whatever it is you wanted to do, to hell with the consequences. Once you're gone nothing will matter anymore so what matters is right now. My mom missed her chance to take charge. Got hospitalized and died from complications from cancer. Before she lost conciousness and eventually died she said she never chose to live. Her last words were "Live, user. There's nothing out there no matter how hard you look. Things are just things, people are just things. Let go of it all and live." Stupid bitch. I told friends and family she just complained about the hospice and berated her attending nurse before she lost conciousness.

I'm still working towards a PhD. Progress has slowed obviously, but I still want to finish.

Good on you then!

Oh hey i have cancer too! But i just quit my medication a couple of weeks ago, if you wanna talk post open a chat or something i will join

I was kinda hoping to stay in here since I know this'll be pruned eventually. It's kind of comforting knowing all this stuff is transient.

What did you have, and why did you stop?

Thank you. I want to accomplish at least something worthwhile regardless of how this turns out.

I love you Sup Forumsro
Fuck all the haters and trolls
You can fight this
I truly believe that
In the instance that it's impossible or you don't feel like going on, I hope that you were able to live the rest of your life to the fullest. 90% die in 5 years does not mean everyone does. You could always be that 10%. I don't know if you want that or not but I hope you do and I truly hope you are able to fight through this. Hopefully, you have some type of support to help you as well. Best wishes.

Put on a fentanyl patch and go to sleep.

hey buddy, have you heard of turkey tail mushrooms? aka trametes versicolor
there's a good ted talk on them, they work miracles for cancer, particularly in conjunction with chemo
keep fighting Sup Forumsro!

I have. I've been trying to stick to peer reviewed research in terms of strategies for this. It's way too easy to cling to hope on anecdotal things. Not saying that's what this is, just explaining why I haven't gone crazy with the holistic stuff.

Thanks mang. It's just been an unreal year so far and this seemed like a great place to vent since it'll get deleted and forgotten anyway.

i hear you, but it can't hurt
it's been approved for trials by the FDA already

Whatever is worthwhile to you is, indeed, worthwhile. This is you. This is the only you you're gonna get. Fulfill yourself.

Age? And type of cancer?

This is true. I've already made curcumin and CBD oil a part of my intake, so adding something else can't really hurt. I appreciate the suggestion user.

28. Rectal. Stage IV, spread to liver. Had bleeding and digestive issues and got scoped out for colitis, and they found it instead.

Jez, fucking sucks man. Rn hear, critcal care, so I see alot of sick folks. Ca scare myself this year. Water up, put some healthly weight and get good fucking sleep. And go get your dick sucked.

I'd trade u places in a second if I could. Don't wanna be here and feel for all the people who do.I'd take ur place in a second if given the chance.

Pretty sure my cum is toxic lol. Chemo and radiation will do that. So far I've maintained my weight and avoided cachexia, which is a start.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

You're still gonna die too, fam. You're still wasting finite time on Sup Forums. Why?

Stay strong Sup Forumsro, keep your head up

Hey Im that guy from earlier we can discord still if you want, You can do it from browser.
What type of cancer and what stage is it? My friend's sister survived stage 3 leukemia

You can send me the discord link if you want, I won't be up much longer though.

It's stage 4 rectal cancer. Metastasis to the liver.

I really appreciate it, thank you.

We don't have to talk, and so stage 4 is fatal? I will say a prayer for you even if you don't believe in that sort of thing. I'm so sorry I hope some of the nice people here could've comforted you with whatever they can.

Not always fatal, but in the majority of cases, yes. Once it's widespread, curative treatment is usually no longer an option.

My spread is limited to one site, so it can all be removed, but there's no guarantee it won't recur again after treatment stops, and it's more likely to since it's already spread before.

Also, depending on how I respond to current treatment, I may or may not have a permanent colostomy. That terrifies me.

Did you have a cyst or how did you find out?

I know it isn't much, but hope this pile of puppies in a picture helps even a tiny bit.

I had bleeding and digestive trouble. I suspected ulcerative colitis, so they sent me in for a colonoscopy to check it out. That's when they found the tumor.

It kills me that I'm positive this pulse have been caught earlier. There were just no red flags that pointed to cancer. I'm otherwise healthy, young, and have no family history. Biology just sucks sometimes.

I love doggos. I have a pom.

OP here. Thank you for everyone who took the time to message. It really meant a lot, even if we never meet.

I'm going to try to sleep since treatments will be rough again tomorrow.

Take care Sup Forumsros

goodluck user smoke some weed or take the weed pills if you never have an appetite

woah that's so edgy