Ask a muslim anything

Ask a muslim anything

Why do you hate our freedoms?

what do you believe and why?

How does it feel to make love with goats

Umayyad Caliphate when?

Because the West is a discrace, and deserves to be bombed

I believe Allah is the one true God, and that in his name we shall destroy the capitalists, westerners,
homosexuals,and christians.

It feels very nice and warm

How does goat feel on ur beard willy osmosis jones

Sorry only speak arab

very fur but not like gay fur because then I would bomb me

(; yes but really tho how does goat feel inside of you

i hope your religion dies off soon

ok, why do you believe this?

is allah really hu ackbar?

How does it feel to believe in pedophile?

when I thrust upon the buthole it feels as though Allah has personally sent a gift upon me. It's dirty, they no clean their ass, as Allah intended, it feel just right.

Jesus fucking Christ, he said ASK!

Who does goat when shamafaluk behard malik

When did you realise LARPing a Jihadi would get you those tasty (you)'s?

What do you think about all the falsehoods in the Quran? Like on page 1 how it says God manipulates the minds of nonbelievers so they can't change and then sends them to hell?

Do you like boom, or kaboom better?

The capistalist pigs and westerners will pay soon enough
Because they oppress us and Allah says to send everything we have got onto them
Excuse?
Very nice

BOMB THE MIDDLE EAST

When Allah the goat god of goat virgins cums again will you?

My back patio is ugly gray and looks like a fucking prison yard. What's the easiest way to stain it? Looking for a nice terra cotta or something like that.

What would you do to this girl?

See, you talk about hating homosexuals, then you make little boys dress as girls and fuck them in the ass.

I am no jidahi, I am devout Muslim
Allah is all powerful, western scum
I am tracking your IV address, be scare
BOMB THE WEST

Do you think white girls like feta cuz goat cocks make the cheese

how big did ur wife explode?

Can i be muslim and have a qt trap bf

Shit, not my IV! Those things are 'spensive, I'm sorry ,please forgive!

Shia or Sunni? Guessing Sunni

Do you prefer male or female goats? Have you ever lost control during a prayer session and mounted the underage boy in front of you.

Excuse?
With Allah's good fortune, capitalist pig
I rape people like her. I no enjoy. I just see the fear in eyes.
Yes

Do u goat in the house

Why is alcohol bad again? Being an alcoholic, it's about the only thing I like about your religious practices. Obviously there has to be cheaters who drink.

Isn't Sup Forums Haram?

Can you prove that the moon was actually cracked (hi im connor)

No understand the west language, learn arab
very big, did not miss
tracking iv adress, be scare
be scare
You misspelled sunny
You don't always have time to check. Usually the guy goats

Muslims are trash. UNTERMENSCHEN

Why do you think you guys can beat the west when you cant form a line or drink water you don't shit in?

WTF?
Why watches at 0 $?

It make you forget about mission of kill western freaks
Yes in arab
Hi connor

Home much do dee goat 420 graze 4 Allah

what about ur other 23 wives?
also do the 13 yo ones go bigger or smaller?

because they're garbage. I own one.

the shit gives power, very much power, we feed off the shit, and channel in our attacks against the west.

So submitting to sucking logs of shit is submitting to god. Does this make Andy Sixx the second coming of your prophet?

Do you like it in the butt ?

I don't get meaning
ALL MY WIVES ARE 9 OR SMALLER YOU PIG

PRAISE GOAT FALLA LA LA LA LA LAAAA

Well, since I'm user here, and not out there, maybe on the low

well are they bigger explosions?

You dare speak against the teachings of john goodman 5 goat beheadings or wife make goat woopie for 100 consecutive hour to cum for Allah!!!!!!!!

yes, of course. You a good western, maybe you can come over and submit into my asshole for Allah ;)

You should consider being a man. All you faggots grasping to your own concept of god and heaven like fucking children. When you die and there is nothing, just like before you were born.

Go do something with your life.

We do not associate with NIGGERS!

I do, I kill the capitalist pigs, I kill the Western scum, I kill the homosexual offenders, male prostitutes, and female sluts, we are doing Allah's work.

I wish a real one would get on here and let us ask questions.

I really want to know what they think of white liberals liking them and ask what they would do to them if they ever gained real power.

I don't have a good fortune, I'm just a broke poorfag. Are capitalist pigs expensive? How often would I need to re-apply it to the concrete?

nah i gotta use capitolizim for some more

What mean, I am real, you scum. You are a racist man, you think because I act how my culture is, I am faking it? Prepare for bombing

I'll let you eat the poopoo

Your full of shit. I been over to a couple shit holes in the middle east. The "men" are pathetic, soft handed cupcakes. You dress like retards. Your women actually do the majority of your labor while raising your kids while you fags smoke cirgerettes and play grab ass.

Sure Jimothy, get off your dad's computer and go to bed.

Or not, I don't care.

Fucking dirt houses... haha. I do feel bad for your kids. Growing up in the dark ages right next to the 21st century. To scared, religious and lazy to actually think for your selves. Soon civilization is going to get bored of Islam and unwrite it from the history books.

But wanting to kill people that want to kill you is racist, because they're brown.

have you ever eaten pork?

You forgot the Jews ...

Can we have the recording of Allah saying this ? Just make some Dropbox or something and dump it there

How do you land one of these??

Is fucking pigs explicitly forbidden, or is it just eating pork that is?

are you a muslim?

why is mohammad a pedophile and should be put on the sex offender registry for having sex with a 9 year old?

so this whole thread is made by a Jew since the OP left out Jews on that list who they hate more than anything like everyone else.

How young are your wives?

Pretty shitty b8. I am surpised so many anons are taking it.

Yes he has, because OP isn't actually a Muslim.

All four of them six .. I will consummate the marriage at age nine

Do you keep your suicide grenades in your pockets, or in your turban?

Why do you not kill yourself?
Go fuck yourself, a goat or little aisha.

Do you actually believe it's a religion of peace?

Actual Muslim here. I think when white liberals support Muslims, its more of them blindly supporting a minority. I guess its nice that they are supportive even if it isn't for the right reasons. When it comes to what I would do to them if they gained real power, I don't even want to gain any political power. The laws here currently are already great for Muslims. I follow my religion and everyone else can follow whatever they want as long as they don't inhibit mine.

Yeah see you're the kind of Muslim we need more of.

You're a'right buddy.

Do you think believing in something that is not compatible with common sense and intelligence (Koran) triumphs over human rights and the right to live a decent prosper life For human kind?

OP I am a Beta cuck, my wife sleeps with a black guy. What would their punishment be under islamic law.

what if you got the knowledge that mohhammad was a jew?

Everyone I know irl is like this, but there are a lot of Muslims I see on the news and stuff that are so bad it boggles my mind. I am not surprised at all at how negatively Sup Forums views Muslims.

Hey OP, why is it that muslims do this? Westerners would never do this.

A holy bitchslap.

and then whatever this dirty muzzi wants to do

damn look at those moslems go

Don't listen to him my muslim brother, he's just mad our people still castrate and sell niggers and nigger women as slaves.

What would happen if Allah drew Mohammed?
Also, please stay, or go back to Arabia, whe really do not want you in the west

If you tell me the punishment for these adulterers, I will convert.

can you contain the rape urges?

Why did you decide to be cancer to fit in with the other inbred cunts