Hi. So i been thinking about exploring the deep web for a while now...

Hi. So i been thinking about exploring the deep web for a while now, watching youtube vids on it just makes me more intrested.

My question is what should I expect and should i do more then get a hotspot for my ip. adress?
Give me some useful information Sup Forums thanks

Expect edgy cancer.

Checked
And watch this

Deepweb isnt worth shit. It's just a place ridden with CP, drug delivery websites and """"assassination"""" shit. Any of which may put you in trouble since everything is monitored.

If you really are interested in this kind of shit, the first thing you should do is to get a computer from some guy in another country (preferably third world), plug that shit and use it in an anonymous hotspot. If you are not interested but an idiot who wants to do it anyway, here's one tip : DO NOT SAVE ANYTHING. If it's a honey pot you're fucked.

literally nothing of interest anymore, its all mainstream

lel

deepdotweb is your entry

go on the darkmarket forums and explore there. Its the most populated and you will learn alot. there are some really intelligent people but also unhinged drug addicts.

Boring af. Hidden wiki is useless. You find a few chat rooms but it's mostly just people as autistic as you asking for links to cp. Best thing I found was a 'live torture' link, someone had promised to torture and kill a known terrorist on a certain date. Unfortunately lost the link before that date so don't even know if that was real. I've been deep a few times over last couple years and never found anything fun. Although, I'm not into cp.. which i guess is the main attraction.

what about the drug sites ? thats more popular than cp

Stop rn man deep webs a waste of time the odds of you finding something that peeks your interests are unlikely because you're only going to find drug sites and hitmen for hire within your first day of searching also if you do go through with this I know macs for fags but if you're worried about your pc getting hacked and that sort of stuff use Mac or Linux

you forgot drugs dude. big big reason for some to visit there besides cp

I live in a shitty third world country so the drug sites don't deliver here.
Eh.

Yea that's true. The one I found was called Dragon something. You could buy you oil off there. Silk roads are fucked now. I do have a dealer who buys his shit off there but he wouldn't give me the link... becuase he's not stupid, kek.

>Deep web isn't worth it. It's just a place ridden with cp

Not sure why you think that proves your point.

To browse the deep web and truly be user you need a special computer specifically configured for it. In other words don't use your everyday computer to surf the deep web (especially if you are doing something naughty). There is more that just cp, drugs, and hit men, hell you can find all of that shit on the clear web. There is a lot more illegal activity but there are a lot of interesting things like document leaks or cults.

shitty third world countries are the place where most drugs gets produced

dunno how they are called these days. silkroad got shut down a while back afaik

just run a bootable iso from usb

run tails O/S

Those red rooms are all a scam imo. Streaming video in a high resolution over Tor is not going to happen.

OP, if you just want to look around, using the TOR browser is fine. Just be careful if you download anything.

If you want to actually use the services and do some questionable stuff, then take a separate pc and/or Tails

Browsing a few marketplaces and forums is perfectly fine, you're not doing anything illegal, just looking around.

>What should I expect
A slow connection and a lot of dead links, depending on the lists you used

Really fucking boring. Not worth the time

Okey, so gone on a site.. People talking, downloaded a file that cost 700 dollar i pay by bitcoin. tryed too tab out doesn't work they welcome new users and the chat goes fucking crazy naked girl all fucked up, gagd and tied both hands and feet.
Im going to skip the other parts for humanity reason, well when the stream was over a box appers in the right corner of my window saying 'hello did you enjoy the show?'
I said yes (even tho i couldn't watch it). He explained there is going to be more shows in the near future and expects me to join. Then the chat box went away.. I'm stunned and in frozen kind of state right now. I recived both a text msg and e-mail with intrutions for how to get on the next show with a msg in the end of the text and e-mail saying YOU BETTER BE THERE.
He adressed my name and more ditails about me in the text.
Nothing more too say fuck