Who could possibly vote for such a piece of shit? Explain yourself, trumpanzees!

Who could possibly vote for such a piece of shit? Explain yourself, trumpanzees!

Other urls found in this thread:

rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cause I can

go back to your hug box

hurr durr, the nazi babbi is sad sad sad!

Join us comrades we are the future and we are the revolution!!!!

VOTE DEMOCRAT 2020 against the evil DRUMPF!

For shits and giggles.

Please like and share on social media to stop fascism

you sound like those cunts in the fluffy threads, also this has got to be bait

Spiderman thread pls

TRIGGERED!

see

I'd rather vote for trump than be a terrorist.

ITT butthurt faggots stay butthurt...

Their tears forever nurture us, really explains why their such man children who cant grow up.

the truth is closer than you think than those brainwashed losers who are trapped in their moms basements.

go back sucking sweaty hairy balls on stormfront

Oh shit I think I can smell him off that picture

We replaced an illiterate nigger with a super intelligent white billionaire. I don't see a problem.

It's been 6 months already, dry your tears and move on snowflake.

confirmed anally annihilated

>Explain yourself!
Always demanding more aren't ya

>trumpanzees
I Love You! awesome word!

see , keeping scores

>739257735 Great but how do you justify all those Jews in the Trump White House?

this guy supports how racist Jews are

You should have an updated picture with each box checked that you get

check the score of the election.... oops dont cry, we have crayons for you.

when everyone that disagrees with you goes on the list, you're going to have a pretty big list

trump is a e s t h e t i c

It still amazes me. I live in a red state, and so have ample opportunity to discuss this with people. Please note - these are from people are at least college educated.

>Hilary is a liar ( plus that whole thing with pizzagate )
>Obamacare raised my premiums
>Illegal immigrants are murdering people and getting away with it
>We shouldn't be fighting wars in other countries
>We need to balance the budget - we are spending too much on welfare state
>Obama is a secret muslim and wasn't born here
>Obama ( and Hillary ) are working to destroy America

In general they weren't well educated on Trump ( eg: being a total joke shitbag conman ) and I think dismissed most attacks against him. I got a lot of "he is an imperfect vessel" from my semi-religious friends.

I was also surprised how many intelligent people think global warming is a hoax. I mean, no one really thinks that. Even the fucking oil companies don't think that anymore. And they were the ones who fought global warming theory for decades.

>illiterate
heh. You know Donald Trump can barely read right?

Only anti-semites dont call for diversity in Israel denying the Jews of being culturally enriched through diversity.

The burden of proof is not on me to explain why I voted. Trump has won, therefore all explaining will be done in his administration. I'd like to hear more about why you didn't vote for him, aside from using ad-hominems and insults (which is ironic, because the very person you bash does the same thing and you don't like it.)

cmon man, that isn't even a good one

you lost the election and still havent gotten over it? Do you also still cry in the store to get what you want when you leave your parents basement?

>not a bingo card

didnt obama deport more mexicans though cuz blacks hate mexicans? its like a fuggen war in cali bro.

Sorry guys but anyone who supports the US president is a nazi which is a fact because hes a fascist.

>black lives matter Poland

Yeah, because BLM must be a really important and influential organisation in 99% white Poland with its 10 instance a year of police actually killing someone.

funny but yea its always jews doing that shit just like how they made up the holocaust brah

this

>using ad-hominem
Calling Trump a lying sac of shit isn't really an ad-hominem is it? I'm not arguing with Trump - I'm just pointing out he is a complete piece of shit. He is a low rent scam artist, who managed to become a high-rent scam artist through his daddy's money and contacts. As he has said before - his business deals were never about anyone but making himself rich - I'd expect this presidency to end the same way.

Yeah I know cali and other places are rough. I live in AZ. I don't really know about obama. I know that he was about relaxing a number of federal rules that dealt with both deportation.

i know you think that is ironic or whatever - but Donald Trump is pretty much a fascist/dictator - or would be if he could get away with it. He has much love for "real leaders" like Putin.

>I know that he was about relaxing a number of federal rules that dealt with both deportation.
yea but that was just for muslims, he had those mexicans on a lightning ride out. Blacks are getting purged even out of oakland believe it or not.

I'm just trying out a shitty app I got, but here's a pretty nice looking one of tucker

>i know you think that is ironic or whatever - but Donald Trump is pretty much a fascist/dictator - or would be if he could get away with it. He has much love for "real leaders" like Putin.
so you just use fascist for men more alpha than you? wow your a bitch and a half. lol

true. anyone that can't see that is blinded by hate

I hope oprah runs in 2020

DELETE THIS! It makes the Jewish people look bad!

i had to check if this is still Sup Forums

is not summer, this is fucking like MKULTRA

I don't think so. Yes, you are correct about the Syrian refugees for sure. But federal immigration was definitely being held back and told not to force deportations for non-violent offenders.

How the fuck can they be deporting blacks from Oakland? like.. back to where? Chicago?

ah ok fun

Liberal tears only make us harder ;^)

>How the fuck can they be deporting blacks from Oakland? like.. back to where? Chicago?
no derpy, the hispanics aKa mexicans are killing the black people..... get in the loop user.

most of those things are true, plus the dems alienating whites wasnt the smartest move when they are the biggest voting group. I can't even remember if we are on Sup Forums anymore.

dam you guys suck at memes. bro do you even?

I'd vote for him if I lived in America

thats cuz your not a loser :D

>billionaire
yeah, billionaire.
Donald "prolly too many good genes" Trump

Every fucking time I research some autism someone posts about the Jews it turns out to be bullshit. Every. Fucking. Time.

Nice quads, faggot.

posts a link off a jewish website.... not sure if trolling but yea its trolling.

you know, after the invasion of you neonazi scumbags, Sup Forums is not fun anymore

>"You're gonna have great healthcare at a fraction of the cost and that will take effect immediately after we go in. Immediately!"

I like how he used his deal making super power on that one.

The only response Trumpanzess will have to this is "FAKE NEWS". They say DENIAL is the first stage of grief. And they are grieving over getting raped by their maximo leader.

There's plenty more, just Google the name, that was the first site on a list of many.

oh ok. yeah I believe it. I lived in the mission district for a few years, which was all nortenos and surenos.

yeah it was weird to be honest. Somehow Trump managed to claim both the extreme left ( protectionism ) and extreme right ( Bigotry / Nationalism / etc ).

I mean, it was clear he was full of shit to me, but I can see why people voted for him. If you believed him even a little bit, he was offering quite a bit

>bring jobs make
>make america safe from illegals
>get us out of expensive wars
>balance budget
>fix obamacare

I think Dems did a shitty job of owning the "bring jobs back" space. That we lost lots of the rank and file union guys in the midwest blows my mind. But I guess they believed his shit for some reason.

Hillary took this faux left position, when in reality she is a centrist. She assumed too many people ( eg: latinos and women ) would hate trump and see him for a piece of shit. That was a giant mistake. Among others.

I was talking to my Dad about Trump ( my family is die hard republican - some are politicians ) and he didn't even care that Trump wasn't divesting from his wealth, or using his position as President to profit.

>So what if he makes some money

And this is after years of "Hillary is so corrupt"

not to mention

>Obama is a muslim
>At least Trump doesn't take money from Muslims

Which I guess just shows a complete willful ignorance of reality
why? dude is like 100% scam artist - I mean what would actually expect him to do for you?

>you know, after the invasion of you neonazi scumbags, Sup Forums is not fun anymore
your just a loser always were always will be, you fit right in. Some day you will wake up but not if your an inbred jew.

Didn't vote because not american, but would have voted for trump because it looked like hillary was going to win otherwise.

Not that votes mean anything these days. globalists decide on who gets to run.

honestly, they won't care for another few years. they refuse to believe they elected a pathological and impotent liar.

of course it is still fun. but beyond that, fucking Sup Forums should get back to it's ghetto.

>globalists decide on who gets to run
>the protectionist inept pathological liar with no experience wins

Anyone who genuinely endorses trump is either an ignorant fucktard or a soulless demon. Wise up fucktards, you'll be the ones crying before it's over. demons belong in chains

thats called disinformation a counter intelligence tactic dumbass, then again defending a jew would mean you are either as dumb as them or are one, take your pick.

>of course it is still fun. but beyond that, fucking Sup Forums should get back to it's ghetto.
as long as your crying we will be here to sip your tears user, its how we roll, the more you cry the more we love it. We do it for you!

your crying already... hahahahahahaha

>you're

What if the idea that they're the same person is actually the disinformation? I haven't seen anything to support it expect for the fact they kind of look similar.

Would a Jew really need to go out of his way to make Muslims look bad? Aren't they doing a great job of that on their own?

you never get over the little things, thats how most liberals are and why your trapped in the past like losers.

Cmon bro, ya gotta grow up some day and get out of the basement.

>your

do you think puting gave trump aids with his semen?
i think putin gave trump aids.

>He was 29 years old when he gained prominence as Islamic Rage Boy in 2007.
>He stopped schooling when he was just 10 years old, and thus cannot read properly.
>The Indian government once raided his home when he was just a young boy and threw his 18 year old sister, Shareefa, out of the upstairs window, breaking her spine.
>When he was just 13 years old, he joined thousands of Kashmiris to take up arms against India.
>Despite being armed with an AK-47 and grenades, he had never killed anyone.
>He was arrested and tortured by the Indian military when he was just 16 years old.
>He injured his right arm as a result of that torture, which rendered him incapable of working.
>Since then, he has to rely on his brothers to support him.
>Not long after his release, the Indian Special Task Force came looking for him, but when they couldn’t find him, they beat his 75 year old father instead, breaking his leg and forcing him to be bedridden for the rest of his life.
>Despite his Internet notoriety, Shakeel has never used the Internet before. He doesn’t smoke, or even take a bus to a protest – he walks instead.

That actually a quite interesting and also somewhat sad life story.

If he gets J.F K'd then we'll know he didn't do what they wanted.

>world's biggest fucking loser

That loser had the majority of voters behind her by 3 million.

no tears here. you just keep laughing legion. i'll deal with you soon enough fucktard potato fool uneducated moron sociopath. i know who you are well enough

There's no evidence linking him to BLM. His blackface stunt was meant for a story he was doing. You idiots will believe anything as long as it's made a meme.

this is my fav. I mean, he didn't waste any time in getting some of that sweet saudi cash.

they can just buy him off. Democrats should have figured that out early on. They could have used him to push their pro-union protectionist agenda. I mean Bernie tried a bit, but really dems should have had an entire group dedicated to supporting trump and swaying him to do some of the things he promised.

While Karl Marx was a jew, it's not because of his father being one, user. You're a jew if your mother is a jew. At least know what you're talking about before sprouting your neonazi bullshit.

because fuck this gay earth

Fuck off back to pol faggot

i like when on Sup Forums there's a daily thead about traps, cucks, black supremacy and then there's a political thread with people talking like they were on facebook

wonder when Sup Forums will collapse

I wonder about the mental gymnastics his xenophobic trailer park constituents had to do to be ok with him bowing to a muslim king?

These type of things always annoy me. You can go to any rally about/for anything and find dumbasses to make asses of themselves on camera.

They just don't care. at all.

>Obama was a secret Muslim
>Trump is a real American
>Fake News
>Left Media picks on every little thing, give the guy a break!

They didn't care that he had no real policies in the first place. The evangelicals didn't care that he cheated on his wives, or whatever. The "America First" people didn't care that all his shit is (still) made in china. This election just wasn't about facts. They didn't matter then and they don't matter now.

yeah I agree lol. media is sort of shit, and has been for a while. I don't think it is all "Fake news" but it certainly is "lowest common denominator"

I love how his nose changes shape so much