I raped in college, got drafted into the pros my,senior year

Ever get in trouble for it?

What's your R.B.I

Rapes batted in.

did they give up or fight until you were done

He strapped the camera to his forehead

I have never ejaculated in my life

Why do U do it? How do u decide who?

are you religious? if so: which religion.

What's the salary. Any benefits?

Have you ever raped a girl because her boyfriend/husband asked for it?

Which rapist class perks did you pick?

anyone ever watched some of the ChickAgent(TM) casting?

sometimes it seems like the agents are raping the ones they are casting. Like all casting vids from Russia are kinda rapy, but the women are usually expecting to have to suck dick. With the chick agents they're just like

>why don't you like me touching you. are you shy? do you not want the job?
>sorry I just really want this
>you're naked already so we might as well have sex

they're professional rapists IMO

Pro rapist? Is that per hour or per gigg?

So this is another "ask a Muslim anything" thread?
Or another "ask a black guy anything" thread?

Full state benefits and healthcare
Very few Turks in Germany have a regular job; about 20%. The other 80% live on the so-called Hartz IV (state social benefits). 70% of their children have no GCSE; they left school before they finished their basic education.

According to the German state benefit system, every adult citizen who possesses the German nationality, unemployed and cannot find an appropriate job, is entitled to get monthly 482 € ($627). Additionally, parents get for each child under 18 years old, 200 € ($261), plus all their monthly expenditures in terms of rent, heating, power, health insurance, and public transport.
i get about 30% more then the natives

you need to get much better in photoshop ma dood. but it will suffice for the far right wingers, ill give you that

Its not shopped m8, this is the state of europe, and any white nation.

thing is, im with you. we do give them shit they dont deserve. and probably much too much at that, but this document is photoshopped. i dont care what you say.

check the compression and youll see. or you made it yourself, in which case you know. just dont lie to me. im okay with you being stupid, im not okay with being lied to.

Are you from Moldova?

how much do you make an hour?