Whats your opinion on Call of Duty?

Whats your opinion on Call of Duty?

call of "DUTY"..
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MW2 was sweet. It was a good balance of quality gameplay and ridiculous fun shit.
CoD 2 was good.
WaW zombies on duhr reis (spelling) was top drawer. Not a fan of any of the other games.

First MW I poured an entire summer into with my bros. They got progressively worse/more unbalanced as the series went on. I'd love it if they want back to making a satisfying single-player campaign along with the multiplayer.

>play as a black female nazi(because sjw)
>no swastikas(because sjw)
>wants to be historically accurate

Yea I agree. I used to play the shit out of mw2. Mw3 was ok. Black ops 1 sucked. And black ops 2 was decent. Everything past that is shit and an absolute money grab.a

WaW was the last good game. MW3 was garbage and it all went downhill after that. new one is pass for me. women in the US army and German Heer? tfoh with that sjw shit. CoD2, MW2 and WaW will always be the best

Ye its hilarious. They use iron crosses instead. Its funny how such a Jewish money loving company would even consider another ww2 game after all the shit they got with waw

Mw2 came out after waw. But so think mw3 was decent. Id take it over any of the new ones.

I played a decent amount of blops 1 in college because my friends liked it and we went to different colleges so it was bro time all good. Played blops 2 a bit with a friend because she didn't have any other games. They're bad but if you're playing with friends, it's not the worst thing in the world.

lost interest after black ops

Ye id only play blops 1 if a friend was over. Blops 2 was the only game I played a lot of besides mw2. But the jet pack shit they have now is ridiculous. I never bought infinite or advanced warfare but I played it at friends houses and itts a totally different game than how it used to be.
Plus how badly they want you to pay extra money for new weapons and stuff is crazy

Yeah same. My friend got advance warfare with the cod 4 remaster and I couldn't even finish a game in AW. And tbh MW1 felt weird. Idk if they fucked with stuff or I'm just getting old but I didn't enjoy that very much either.

Played the shit out of CoD 1 and 2 after that i grew up and now i couldnt care less

I never played the remastered. But heard they added new guns you have to pay for. Idk they completely fucked the franchise for money. Its like their only market now is 13 year olds. I couldn't imagine someone in their 20s paying money for their Bullshit. Except for streamers and youtubers

ghosts was fun. I liked the story. I liked running around multiplayer maps of different sizes like a silent ninja and getting 7+ knife kills in a row.

Not sure why its price dropped faster than any other cod game ever.

I completely forgot about ghosts

>Be tumblr fag who wants to test to see if vidyas are making people violent
>Join into a game and playing as the wehrmacht
>trying to exterminate the Jue™ to be culturally sensitive to the Jews and inclusive to them
>Also a black female officer
>We Wuz Nazis nd shit
>People who play as white men can't select a weapon
>blacks are free to kill the whites to instill white guilt in them
>switch to campaign
>Full of white males obviously rewriting history to instill the patriarchy on gamers
>all of a sudden there are people blocking the tanks
>protesting war and stuff
>molotovs of tolerance in their hands
>they are the true war heroes
>indoctrination is the true way to save the children that play these games

Seriously tho my grandpa and his brothers didn't fight in WW2, Korea, and Vietnam for this shit.

is that shit what really happened in the game?

None of my friends liked ghosts but I did, I was really good at it though, got all the clan unlocks in the first possible week by thrashing anybody we came against

I actually really like black ops 3. Im prestige master rank 860 ish. Tried infinite and it was balls. Still playing black ops 3 and probably won't fuck with ww2. I didn't really start til mw3. I wish I played earlier. Heard mostly good shit.

15 days is nothing

Turned to fucking shit due to its target audience being faggot teenagers who like pink guns and making shit no scope compilations. And now the SJWs have won again and brought in black nazi women soldiers. Fuck call of duty.

COD4:MW multiplayer was legit pretty fun

CSGO still best fps ever but cod:mw was fun in a casual brawl party-game kind of way.

Made for 12 year olds. Why do you think there's one every fucking year? The nag factor ensures the parents will buy it. Just as stupid as sports games.

The Chinese version is better

Halo was better

only enjoyed the first 3
everything else is pure shit

>bo1 sucked
that was the only cod game I played enough to prestige. I enjoyed the addition of wager matches/all the other stuff they added.