100 Naked People Will Welcome Donald Trump to the Republican National Convention

>100 Naked People Will Welcome Donald Trump to the Republican National Convention

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/sign-up-to-pose-nude-at-the-republican-national-convention_us_5734bb67e4b08f96c1826b18?section=women&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000046

>esquire.com/news-politics/news/a44805/spencer-tunick-rnc-nude-women/

Well, that will show them!

>let's give Trump even more media attention!
>t-that'll teach him!

I've always wanted to see 100 naked people foaming at the mouth from repeated tazer.

>trump brings his grand kids
>all the protesters get arrested for exposing themselves to minors
>they have to tell their neighbors they are pedophiles
perfect

>receive political leader with naked women
>this somehow is supposed to send the message he is not welcome

MAKE IT HAPPEN, TAKE MY DIGITS

L I T T L E

>using your grandchildren as a weapon
America please. Not you.

>Lets change how conservatives think by acting like total degenerates

Fucking modern liberals

>Israel

I know you're taking the piss, greatest ally, but the media fucks would genuinely say something like that. Spindoctor is now a master's degree in liberal propaganda arts.

>"BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP BRINGS GRANDKIDS TO GOP RNC CONVENTION FOR POTENTIAL NOMINATION. 100 PROTESTERS AGAINST HIS CONTROVERSIAL POSITIONS ARRESTED ON CHARGES OF EXPOSING THEMSELVES TO YOUNG CHILDREN, WHO ARE BELIEVED TO BE CHILDREN OF WHITE NATIONALISTS AND BEING INDOCTRINATED WITH NATIONALIST SYMPATHIES SUCH AS MAKING AMERICA 'GREAT AGAIN' AND 'SUPPORTING THE CONSTITUTION' AND 'STOPPING PROGRESS ITSELF'.

So we'll be getting a Trump version of this?

I like the sound of that.

This. They're just confirming that they're confused idiots with no concept of self-respect or morality. These people are proving without a doubt that they are the lowest of the plebeians.

Come out and show your small dicks, that'll show em.

Wait til you see the women.

KEK GUIDE MY GETS

>anti-Trump people continue to debase themselves and act like children

And Dangerous Donald has no fucks to give.

The women sure as hell aren't going to look like that.

Why do liberals think that flashing their tits is a form of protest?

Groups like PETA have been doing this for decades and I have never understood it. What message is it supposed to send? Who is supposed to give a fuck? What results do they honestly expect?

It makes no goddamn sense.

Putin was ready to palm them titties. Looks like his Secret Service wanted in on it.

It gives attention I guess

hahahhahahaahahhahah devilish

M A S T E R M I N D
A
S
T
E
R
M.
I
N
D.

Why do they insist on embarrassing themselves?

15 minutes of fame

But I'd be pissed if I donated to any corporation only to find out they wasted millions on a commercial that isn't going to air. That happened with PETA.

I guess that's why I don't donate.

win him even more voters.. pls do this

>Let's act retarded that will show them

jej. This.

I love this pic

errbody calm down. its a spencer tunick thing hes been planning it for like 3 years before trump even announced. still...

WHITE