Are traps real I've been searching around were I'm from but I can't find trap like girls just fat old men in girl...

Are traps real I've been searching around were I'm from but I can't find trap like girls just fat old men in girl clothes

I feel real.

Just search around the nearest university, you're bound to run into at least 1 if you know where the college kids hang out.

I'd love to feel you and decide on my own, mm

Sup Forums is not the place for traps, go to tumblr

I got thou I haven't seen one I just want to meet hangout and fuck one to see if they are gay but I'm just not as lucky

If you want Jerusalem you're in the wrong thread body and a bit late for the holy war

not a trap but i used to cd for bbc.

Sup Forums is my jerusalem and every waking moment is an opportune time for the holy war against traps and other caners multiplying thread by thread.

faceless crossdressers =/= traps

Drink bleach.

Bend over and show ass?

a fashy trap who added me on fb a few days ago only lives like a hour away from me

i agree with

These are old. But here's my ass.

>fashy
>trap
choose one

don't ask me, that's him

Welcome to the reality.
If they don't begin transition before 20 year mark they will most likely be disgusting fags.
Perfect traps are mostly in Asia.
Most of Asian traps are gays with tits and heavy make-up.
Find yourself a healthy girl.

Trap

Great ass

I think I am being called upon by his holiness, Pope Urban II. Shall the crusade commence?

I wouldn't be averse to giving that ass a bit of a go, any of you playing with your ass?

Don't get me wrong I know what you mean but you Iv seen some traps better looking then girls I see I would rather pussy but I'm interested in trap because of that

Godspeed. I will crusade with you. Deus Vult.

Deus Vult! for Sup Forums!

Thank you!

I dont have any of me playing, but here's another.

that ass is built for BBC

pierced cocks are the only real cocks.

Got a kik?

Most of us only camwhore or dress in private. It's a sexual fetish, not a lifestyle for me. When I'm horny there's nothing I want more than to be a huge cock slut for any and all comers. But I have a life and a career that would probably go south if I went public with my sissytude.

Also, those old dudes are just what hot traps turn into. Believe me, I know.

I recently met a trap on a video game. He just Snapchats lewd pics and talks dirty to me. I haven't saved any pics but he's really cute.

Keep em comin for me, and I'm gonna come for you, that's a cute ass

I agree! They loveee it.

No, sorryyy.

As you wish!

You are doing God's work, user. The Lord is proud of you.

any where we could see your feet plz

what's the biggest one you've taken?

If you truly believe this to be god's work, then join me in the crusade!

Absolutely tantalizing, any lingerie?

knights*

Had to be around 9 inches. Let him cum inside of me.

Mostly just panties and skirts!

I bring shame upon my family, how could i have posted something like that. Please God, forgive me of my sins!

Can you show sum ass

Like this?

Bending over

hi

I'd love to give that a go

>not comprehending the point of the deus vult posting
>not understanding that it's a meme pretending to be new fags who pretend to be old fags who want "old Sup Forums back"
>falling for literal Christian server bait

You wanna know why?
Because these are pictures of old men in girls clothes. Not always old men or fat men, but they are men. The magic of the image happens in the moment, user. Just like a moviestar looks fuckable on the screen and retarded in real life. You've been tricked into thinking that amount of lingerine somehow makes things sexier and more feminine, it doesn't, but that's what these fags count on. They compensate for the lack of pussy with the amount of pussy related shit. By definition you are a faggot and it makes no difference if you suck the cock shown in your pictures or the cock you find in the bar.

please.

My girlfriend is trans. She's 12 years younger than me. She's also pretty much into the whole domination fetish, and has made me wear a chastity cage for almost 2 years now, and asks from me on a daily base to worship her ass, her feet, her butthole, her tiny tits, her small hairless balls and even her little-more-than-average penis.
Then, about twice a week, she even fucks my ass. I'm allowed to cum (obviously with my cage still on) only during these times, otherwise I got to wait one of the 2 times in a month in which she milks me from my ass (once again, with my cage still on)... I love my girlfriend to death.

lots of trans hate going on today

Looks like Anton Chigurh in drag.

Hold you against the wall, pull those down and smack that ass before I tease you a bit with rubbing at your entrance

Begone then

I'm ready for you :)