HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY STUMPED. HE IS FINISHED!!!

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY STUMPED. HE IS FINISHED!!!
ALL HEIL HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Donald Trump said Friday that a newly resurfaced recording of a man who sounds like Trump posing as his spokesman isn't him — even though he has admitted in the past to posing as his own publicist under a pseudonym.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure he mentions this in the Art of the Deal or one of his other books. What an absolute madman.

TRUMPS SAMEFAGS JUST LIKE US

I hate to say it.... but there is no way he can recover from this... you cant even lie yoirself out of it what is hr going to say, "john miller dissapeared"

Well, I guess I'm a cruzmissile now.

Good thing I saved my Teds

WORSE THAN BENGHAZI CONFIRMED.

Yeah this is pretty bad. Gonna have to withdraw my support.

wtf! I hate Trump npw!

Wait, what?

I am a #Bro4Hillary now

Hilarious actually. Trump is great prankster.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Nothing can beat Trump.

He could kill a baby on live TV and fuck the corpse while pooping out a miniature 9-11, and people would still love him.

too cryptic, its literally impossible to care about whatever you said.

#ImWithHer

They are bothering with things that happened well over 20 years ago now, and it's a pretty minor one at that.

What's wrong shills? Calling him racist over and over not actually doing it now?

Fuck off shills

Gas the kikes, race war next Wednesday

Jonathan Miller number 1 trending on twitter.. LMAO BTFO KYS TRUMPETS

>Donald Trump said Friday that a newly resurfaced recording of a man who sounds like Trump posing as his spokesman isn't him — even though he has admitted in the past to posing as his own publicist under a pseudonym.
That's very confusing and doesn't sound like a "scandal". No one is going to give a shit.

OP is a Hill shill kike fucking faggot shilling Hill for sheckels

THAT DOES IT, THAT'S IT.

OH MY GOD I FEEL IT.

I'M NOW #SHRILLFORHILL, I #SPILLFOR HILL, I'M A REAL #HILLICOPTOR, A #CRUZMISSILE, A PROUD #KEK. DRUMPF IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT, HE'S A RACIST MISOGYNIST SEXIST PIG WHO'S ALSO A LOSER.

WOAH-HO! AT LAST I AM ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY. WOW WOW WE WAH!

>Trump claims something
>something he did in the past makes that claim doubtful

"EM MA GOODDD TROMP HAS BEEN STOMPEDDDDDD HURRR DURRRR #HILLARY20616666"

Sup Forums being as autistic as always

Really makes you think...

Who else #Clintoris now?

Haha, this board is just concentrated hill shill. No one is buying it

yeah I kinda agree

I mean this does really sound like Trump:
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html

you can't deny that

OMG I GUESS I'M TED CRUZ NOW!!
SHIT I DROPPED OUT ALREADY

shill

4:25 really gives it away
>"That I can tell ya"

He's been trolling the media for decades

VAST

This is the 10th embarrassingly shit thread on this subject here today

twelve nonstop months of calling him a neonazi (and us) on all the media in the world and you kikes think we'll care about this?

LOL SHILLING FAILURE

Why does he insist upon lying about shit, even inconsequential shit like this? It makes no sense!

Pretty sure it's him. He uses the same phrases, he's aggressive against the media and that way of saying "sommuchoffit" at 4:36 feels very Trumpy

Now i #Shill4Hill