Yes.

Andrew Jackson Jihad, not AJJ

>literal please fuck my wife-core
Don't forget to resist

>FOR IIIIIIIIII AAAAAAAAAAAAAAM... A KNIFE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
seriously?

I abbreviated it to AJJ before the name change so it's just habit
I miss the old name though

Can someone explain to me why they changed their name to not offend Muslims but then released an album called The Bible 2?

No one cares about offending christians

they're cucks but I like their music
maybe they're afraid of getting beheaded

Fuck White People

Stormy the Rabbit was the best album

People who eat people

DO YOU REMEMBER MEEEE

Christians are the real problems of society, look at the Spanish Inquisition. Crusades and not to mention abortion clinic bombings.

I KILLED YOU FAMILYYY

Can't Maintain.

>It's a "it's a good band but I don't like associating with their politics so I can't be open about it" episode
god this shit gets old. I wish some sort of benevolent computer made all the decisions so that I wouldn't have to think about this.

I THINK YOU MEAN "ANDREW JACKSON JIHAD" GOD FUCKING KEKS

AND NOW I AM GOING

People Who Eat People are better. I think the band shines with the shorter songs on that album, even the ones i don't really like are at most 2 minutss long.

I mean do people really like the songs
Skate park, Big Bird, or Backpack. The whole second half of knifeman was too much.

Big Big is by far one of their best and they're aware of that. Every time I've seen them it's their closer.

Doom metal girl group is the best.

Fuck those cracker bastards
Fuck 'em right in the ass
Kill the white devil
Kill the white devil
Kill the white devil
Kill the white devil

Yeah fuck white people
(fuck white people!)
Fuck white people!
(fuck white people!)
Fuck white people!
(fuck white people!)
And kill white people
(kill white people)
And fuck white people
Kill white people
Fuck white people
Kill white people
Fuck white people!
Kill white people!
Fuck 'em!

hahah hey guys we do not want to offend muslims

skate park is a fuckin choon ye

Can't maintain is the most personal to me. It hits way too close to home.

>implying they didn't refuse to play any of their songs from that album and that they pretty much disavow it

the whole point was they didn't feel comfortable poking fun at something they are not a part of and have no experience with
they were raised Christian and white so they feel much more comfortable making fun of the nuances of those cultures than Muslim culture

Except as a name Andrew Jackson Jihad serves mostly as an American experience, rebranding Jackson's war against the Native Americans with the same terminology used by America's 'enemies' in the War on Terror, presenting a much more gray perspective and ultimately framing genocide and war as a negative.

A jihad is just a Muslim crusade.

yeah but they felt that was making light of a term that they don't understand the context and history of for the sake of that shock value

i'm not saying I agree that it's offensive or whatever I'm just saying that pointing out that they're comfortable using christian imagery for comedy isn't the "aha those hypocrite nu males" moment these guys are trying to make it out to be

Nah I get you. Sean is really familiar with being Catholic so it's a lot easier to write songs involving those themes, whether they're negative or positive (which surprisingly do exist in his songs).

There's also a pretty real chance Sean is afraid his friends, fans, and family might get hurt from using the term carelessly.

Sean is cute

yes, and I think they know they won't top it.
Angel of Death is their best song though

This is the only correct answer.

Yes

Surprised no one took the baid senpai