Been binge watching InternetHistorian on youtube and it's got me thinking...

Been binge watching InternetHistorian on youtube and it's got me thinking, When are we going to pull off the next great hoax/raid/noteworthy thing again?

C'mon Sup Forumsro's ... Lets put our collective autism to use and brain storm ideas, plans, dates, logistics etc

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com
youtu.be/ysadvsXDVDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you push this meme so hard?

It will never catch, logs of shit just aren't funny you dingbat

toasting a iPhone that's on ios 11 will make it gay ipride

I Think (I hope) our collective society isn't stupid enough to fall for enough Iphone hoax

Old Sup Forums is dead Sup Forums

Not really rolling with the ladies are you?

Sup Forums hasn't changed it's just more volatile now so you have to pick ideas more carefully and present them better to gain attention

much like market analysis

Cool, Needs more dragons

What do you mean it's more volatile?

wew

>Market analysis

Thats it!
We create a website with faked sources and analysis, but put normal and real statistics beteween to look fo real.

Then use it to fuck with people, for example "Women Razors get buyd by men by 60% of total" ,post it on tumblr, see feminazis freak out

>When are we going to pull off the next great hoax/raid/noteworthy thing again?

what you mean "we", white man?

hah, i know someone who has a iphone, it's not a hoax they are real

it's gained more attention from the general public through old Sup Forums's hoax's

and thus gained more people passing through each day, most of which underage b&'s

But underage b&'s go with the trend, so if you get a trend going on Sup Forums they'll normally pile on

making it more volatile

so, we have more power than ever, it's just harder to aim it

I guess? i'm drunk and trying to describe this

Other things changed as well, as we are slowing our pace trying not to get bad attention and less party vans

I like the direction
But i'm not sold, why would feminazi's freak out about a product targeted at them being bought more?

their small minds would only see it as a victory

Makes sense, but that also distorts not only direction but what humor/raids are considered to be

I mean piss lord was born today so that was pretty cool

Its easier to have your life ruined from stupid shit.

Could work

They are easy to trigger

I think a Facebook group raid would be good, possibly a group where most are adults

Facebook raid would be easy with fake accounts and shit

Youre right, zozzle
Any ideas then?

I know, But i think it's possible...

generally to get a trend going in our favor we have to convince them of the joke

so... we research our presentation? other ideas?

Ok

First user to get on Fox 10 Phoenix Breaking News wins

Do what you gotta do, anons... any way shape or form

Evading police on a stolen car for long enough for the helicopter to follow you would work, for example

We need timestamps tho

Okay guys this is the best i saw yet, any suggestions?

Why don't we go with something easy and is already well known

A reboot if you will... Why don't we all just print a pool close meme and stuff it in our neighbours mailbox

get a few thousand people doing it a day and all of a sudden it's global news again\\

can readapt "pools closed" into other things are closed i guess?

Gay as fuck

Do this

>>>/reddit/

That's not very for the lulz

whomst?

I will put up 15 bitcoin for first confirmed user to do this

Better than some gay website faggotry imo

Man thats not bad at all...

But i dont think anyone will do this cuz too lazy or else.

Maybe create a bot who spams "pool is closed" with a black & afro to every Email that is known?

I know its hard to have all those adresses, but other companies are having then too!

Or we programm an Trojan who is doing it

Can we start spreading "Anonymous is closed"?

3 level deep inside joke but also a practical joke?

It's that gay

Lulz

You gonna buy a russian trojan network to spam ?

We only need about 20 people to commit, others will pile on once they start seeing it in their neighborhood

graffiti, mailbombs, bulk email, mailbox stuffing.... use all the mediums

This.
We could get on news easily, the last 4-5 weeks they all had panic about wannacry & friends.

A trojan who spams it would be awesome af

It's been done already
cnn.com

Stop being a fag and post ideas

I like this one

How about we all go to bed

Kek

Why not alternative facts/analysis for net neutrality (or whatever its called) news letter instead of pools closed?

ie, post real stats on why whatever is bad, then fake facts to scare? Voting to support this costs you more and can increase risk of getting hacked and have your email used to traffic sex slaves? Idk its dumb and im dumb

Some dude took a bath in a tub of moldy piss he'd been saving for months. This happened just a few hrs ago

no

everyone think

doesn't even have to be a meme to spam

a loophole to mass exploit, something to mass graffiti

anything we can all get behind and is funny/will make a good story in 12 months

You're too young to be here and you don't belong here, faggot

Livestream your suicide, that should be good for a laugh for a few minutes

What about Diep.io?

same rules as habbo applies

we all use the same tank
>Spinner

we all use the same name
>????????? (Ideas here)

idk

EDGY
D
G
Y

what if i steal the helicopter itself?

Says the more than probable underage B&

Fuck yourself into the next dimension you sumptuous twatbag

>inb4 hypocrite

Donald trump shoe on head xxxx deee

How about something original instead of regurgitating the OC of people long gone who were better than you

Do it

Do it nao

I recommend you find better ways to find validation than trying to start up an incident out of thin air just because you want to be a part of something "great"

We could all make an anonymous phonecall to the nearests schools and say a teacher molested us and several students

Exactly. You cannot force epic

thats it i think

Gay

Next

911 whats your emergency?

everybody calls a certain school und we tell them some hilarious shit

I'm thinking fuck stick

How about a donations website that takes advantage of Flat earthers?

Can market it like, "Every dollar donated goes towards the education of people to daft too believe our bullshit or something"

Gib tutorial on how to fly heli.

Sumptuous?

Be like Toaster Steve

Anonymous phone call with what? Disposable cell phones? Skype esc client through vpn?

Eh, to do that much or to risk getting caught, it might as well be to get visability on something that is actually happening/wrong, but doing it in a hilarious manner

Or idk

Done
youtu.be/ysadvsXDVDU

how about we all call harvard and ask them : prove me the earth isnt flat

Something we won't go to jail for?

We ring schools and tell them professionall carpet cleaners are coming to clean a specified area and to have it blocked off?

You got an invite to his Discord? current one expired

1. h4xx a particular search engine company where a particular former 4channer is working in
2. set pic related as main page doodl but with that pic of him naked jacking off as the identifying photo
3. ???
4. profit

Why are you worried about going to jail?
Might teach you to harden up, princess

Can we all just started putting colored hair wigs on statues and making cardboard cutout speech bubbles pointed to there mouths of dumb things SJW's say?

to piss them off?

>implys user has $34,336.2
>offers it for faggotry
if an user has 15 btc to give away then the nigger wouldnt be on Sup Forums, he'd be on the richlist.
i call bullshit

T H I S

let's create meme images of if people send messages to you in double brackets ((like this)) it means they're being held against their will

spread that around for a month or so

and then we'll all just start talking to people with every message in double brackets

watch normies flood police stations with calls

If this is all you summer faggots can be up with, rest in piss Sup Forums

I rather enjoyed piss for equality.

15 btc is fuckall for epic

Has to be confirmed to be an user, with timestamps and preferably scanner links too

You just have to get on Fox 10 Phoenix Breaking News

there's no demand for a great hoax

so we're trying to create a demand buy pissing a minority off

so we can supply it with a great hoax

now help us oldfag

start another meme war or some shit i dunno somebody fucking do something fucked up so i can pretend im part of it and be cool for a day

>not giving a suggestion
>complains at others' ideas

I'd love to participate but couldn't we do this later in the day? this user is tired

>pic unrelated

i have something to spam with...

everyone create a trading account and short/buy a specified currency/stock

We can either crash or inflate the market

Sure, I'll help you
Step one, don't call yourself a fag

Step 2, go with this idea

Op from school idea here, what we make a shit ton of fake news articles saying the queen of england has two moths to live and we all post it on our fb and twiter and shit

You could do that to fuck with stock market too.

filth like you is why Sup Forums is dead

This had better be bait, that's the gayest thing I've heard

Exactly these retards are the worst

We do that but say she's actually dead

people with rare coins with the queens face on it will panic sell them in hopes for a quick buck, we buy them... laugh at the people who sold?

profit?

Hey anons, how about a big ol' collective suicide? That's sure gonna trigger all the fake news and SJWs and...
Fuck. Why are we even discussing this? Things like this are supposed to be spontaneous, uncalled for, "random" if you will.

Ok everybody stop now!

this user is tired so we stop planning now and start again when princess user feels better again. would be a shame if he misses the party. faggot

For the spamming trojan you could use any troja which is free and just drop headless email spammer. Lets do it wea/b/ooze