Dont u guys feel pity towards cut fags? no one should berate them, they deserve our compassion...

dont u guys feel pity towards cut fags? no one should berate them, they deserve our compassion, they will never know what is like to have a fully functioning dick

Other urls found in this thread:

casualient.com/WNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/Y/ IS FOR TRAPS, Sup Forums IS FOR BROS!

says the man who smells like dick cheese.

Not if they clip their kids.

>he doesn't understand what washing is

uncut here,
have a friend who got cut later in life due to phimosis.

he says it was the worst decision he's ever made, because he lost more than half the sensitivity.

Proud to be uncut, feel bad for those who are.

Sure, if they were cut as a baby, it's a bit different. they're used to the way things are, and they develop an appreciation for the pleasure they do get..

but it's not even half as intense as it is for uncut.

half the nerve endings are in the foreskin ffs

Self mutilation is not a good hobby to get into. It's scary to think that these crazy fuckers are walking around amongst us.

exactly.

people who are either uncut and don't wash, or who are cut and believe it's normal to be dirtier/unclean due to being uncut clearly have no concept of washing.

it's not hard(hurr hurr) to wash under the head. If you shower correctly, there's no fucking dick cheese.

i don't need compassion but yeah i'm mad at my parents they cut my dick when i was a little kid without asking to me.

Clipped boy dicks are the hottest. Hairless, smooth and tight.

Mmmmmm! mutilated flesh! so attractive! /vomit

The only reason am uncut cause my mom didn't have any cash to cut me when I was born

says the virgin with an ugly dick lmfao

Yeah, let's make another thread where we talk about cock.

well, I'd defend myself, but since this is Sup Forums, I don't really care enough to.

sufficed to say, the farthest thing from a virgin. And my dick looks just fine. Foreskin retracts as you get erect, if your foreskin stretches like it's supposed to.
Looks like any other penis, really. Perhaps not as appealing when it's flaccid, but who the fuck cares about it when it's flaccid?

Apparently not my wife *shrug*

Just fucking kill me.
Use my corpse to poison the fucking Jews and Muslims that did this to me.

Do nut bovy, gust dun't cut ur pids benises and u'll b wine.

how poor are u

>what is like to have a fully functioning dick

Cut at birth so don't know or really care. Would be interesting to know what it feels like. Not mad or anything though about it.. gotta admit a cut dick does look better then a fuckin gross lookin ant eater.

>*shrug*
>has wife
>choose one

>Having a bit of skin cut off means your penis isnt fully functioning

OP you are clinically retarded

enjoy not feeling anything on your penus

Yeah, right!
This video disproves EVERYTHING you just posted.
casualient.com/WNU

Have fun cleaning all that cheese out of your useless flap of skin.

Smegma literally only forms if you haven't washed in like, a week.

>Inb4 "B-but at least I don't have to maintain proper hygiene like you uncut guys! Hah!"

Mom bought in to the HIV/STD risk of having foreskin and let a Jewish fucking doctor cut me so fucking low and tight including my frenlum that when I have sex sometimes it starts bleeding and ripping as there is not much mobile skin shaft to move during sex I can't even please my girlfriend anymore because of this shit and the inevitable of me getting cucked by a uncut fag is going to happen soon I fucking hate how the Romans and Hitler failed to wipe out the Jews

I feel u man im in the same situation. Want to help me take over the world and kill all people who cut children?

We should be entitled to compensation!!! I want to be payed a lot of money for this act of rape that was done to me. Why is it not a thing. Why do people stay quiet and accept being raped?

the jews

I swear to god. Hitler killed the jews because he was circumcised. And i want to continue his legacy.