Lowest Approval Rating in US Presidential History

Lowest Approval Rating in US Presidential History

>and biggest ass in US Presidential History
>THICC2020!

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything truly worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

awe widdle twumpie

SAD!

twumpies pp in public :(

SAD!

You mean the criminal element of the Democratic party, better known as half of it. Nice job being proud of someone that can punch someone in the face. That takes years to master. Lol.

Shows you the poor abilities of our universities to teach that the people on top are smarter.

It'll rise after more of the Dems cockblocking is put to a stop by mass firing people in positions that view serving the DNC as more important then serving the country

2018: DEMS OWN IT

2020: DEMS OWN IT

2020-ON? DEMS OWN IT.

Republicans will surely be around in the House and Senate, for a long time.

But since January, Trump and the GOP have destroyed the Republican Party.

You've got a party of treasonous traitors, furries, pederasts, molesters, traps, fags, evangelicals black ghetto negroids, and muslims (many many muslims support trump).

GOP is dead just as he planned.

Daily reminder Russia is fake news because I said so.

>far right simultaneously cast liberals as whiny limp wristed bitches and violent armed thugs that can take on swat teams

>user still believes the US president has the authority to try and remove political opponents and install some sort of fascist dictatorship

Trump's like Hillary on mega-steroids at this point.

Gosh could you imagine having voting for him. The shame....

His approval rating's 50% in red counties.
SAD!

SHILLS GONNA SHILL
SURE KID SHILLING
>SHILLS GONNA SHILL
>SURE KID SHILLING
SHILLS GONNA SHILL
SURE KID SHILLING

sad

>SHILLS GONNA SHILL

datass tho.....

swish...... swoosh.
swish.......swoosh.