This is disgusting, if you ever had an abortion you're worst than a fucking animal...

This is disgusting, if you ever had an abortion you're worst than a fucking animal, literally worse than a serial killer since an unborn baby had no chance to defend itself from a grown ass fuckup.

Abortion is murder period.

Very lazy bait. You're not even trying anymore, are you?

I've just checked. Your troll level is weak.

Being this autistic :')

I knew a christian girl
she couldn't have an abortion bc it was a small town and her parents would find out
instead she self-induced a miscarriage

its a womans body
she does not even have to tell you she is prego
and make abortion illegal won't stop them from doing what they want
they will just self-induce a miscarriage

its literally a fact that it is a woman's choice
not a debate

saged

No.
Abortion is period murder.

you do know where you are right?

I'm a man, so I've never had an abortion.

I am not pro choice
I am not pro life
I'm pro death.

There are too many babies, lets start culling.

VOTE yes for 4th trimester law!

sory op, mom should have aborted you.

you useless cumstain...

People who actively try to control others bodies and freedoms should be treated the same as an armed intruder.

>Abortion is murder
Everyone knows that, some people just think it is OK

>its a womans body
What about the baby?
>make abortion illegal won't stop them from doing what they want
Great! Then you won't care if we make abortion illegal!
>its literally a fact that it is a woman's choice
It is literally a fact that it is a serial killer's choice. Not a debate.
Trouble is, the fact that a woman chooses to kill her own helpless offspring *doesn't make it acceptable*

So it is OK to kill abortionists, then?

Guess who also hated abortion.

it seems you dont understand user

the woman gets to decide if it is murder or not
you dont

>A woman gets to decide if it is murder
Why? because she's a chick? Does a vagina give you magical legal powers?
OOOOH! I get it - you think that because women get pregnant they can magically decide murder isn't murder if they want to kill their own kids.
Too bad, that's wrong. This 'her body her choice' bullshit is a meaningless phrase meant to confuse the stupid. It is obviously working.

Shit, OP, your mother should have aborted you.

sage

1) I am not OP
2) that was very original; Communications major, right?

I just explain to you why it is not meaningless

there is literally nothing you can do about it

again the woman does not have to tell you when she decides

your opinion about the matter is irrelevant

The solution to people getting abortions is really easy: provide financial incentive for people having children.

Oh, what's that? You don't want to financially support people who have children?

Then allow for easy access to abortion.

for the record this is an opinion not morales

having an opinion about what someone else ought to do does not make you moral

they only pro-lifers that deserve any respect for being moral are those that actually adopt unwanted children
well at least the ones that adopt and dont molest and abuse

Fourth trimester, may as well allow fifth and sixth trimester too

>there is literally nothing you can do about it
It was illegal everywhere in the world until not too long ago; if "nothing can be done about it" then why do pro-abortion groups raise and spend tens of millions of dollars to keep it legal? I'll tell you why - because you can make it illegal and you can essentially prevent it from happening. Ask the nations where it *is* illegal, genius.
>again the woman does not have to tell you when she decides
Your weird concept that a woman can just murder someone is almost as weird as your idea that no one knows she does it. You do know that abortion requires doctors and such, right, genius?

Yeah because being brought up by parents that don't want you is such a privilege. When they get aborted they don't even know they are alive. Stop stinking your nigger nose in other people's business

>"You either have a complete welfare state or abortion, that's the only options!"
False dichotomy is false.

>posting this to Sup Forums

No no no no. Just because something is illegal doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Drugs are illegal and plenty of people still get them. They want it legal because they don't want coat hanger abortions and unsafe shit like that.

yeah good luck trying to prove a miscarriage happened on purpose

that is if you even find out the woman was prego in the first place

of course you want to waste tax dollars with such crap

>for the record this is an opinion not morales
What does this have to do with a Cuban batter?
>having an opinion about what someone else ought to do does not make you moral
But it is, by definition, a discussion of morals
>they only pro-lifers that deserve any respect for being moral are those that actually adopt unwanted children
Pro-life organizations are the largest providers of:
Free medical care
Free education
Free orphanages
Free job training
Free clothing
Food assistance
Water assistance
Adoption assistance and adoption
on the planet, pal. The fact you don't know that speaks volumes.

Only reason you're still alive is because your parents agreed

Damn shame, that. You're the posterchild for why abortion should be legal

>Yeah because being brought up by parents that don't want you is such a privilege.
Compared to being ripped apart and dying?
Yeah. It is.
> When they get aborted they don't even know they are alive
I'll kill you in your sleep, then. m'kay?
>Stop stinking your nigger nose in other people's business
I bet you're one of those morons that wants to outlaw cars because of global warming, or want to do other things for 'peoples' own good' but draw the line at preventing murder. Right?
Right

More abortions = smarter, richer children who are less likely to commit violent crime.

Abortion is great, i personally had women abort 3 of my unborn children - some of the smartest decisions i have ever made in my life.

theres no such thing as unborn baby
abortion is the best

>Pro-life organizations are the largest providers of:
Sources please.

too bad nobody aborted you.

They also ate food and used air to breathe, any more?

i'm glad my mom was anti abortion, or i wouldn't be born

>Just because something is illegal doesn't mean it doesn't happen
It makes it much rarer. And fucking illegal.
I don't want it illegal because I want to inconvenience people, I want it illegal because it is FUCKING MURDER.
Let me repeat this, since you keep coming back to 'it'll still happen, LOL' is if that matters
Rape still happens, but it is illegal BECAUsE IT IS WRONG.
Theft still happens, but it is illegal BECAUSE IT IS WRONG.
I want abortion illegal BECAUSE IT IS WRONG

Too bad you didn't end up in your moms mouth

Fetuses are huge fags and deserve to die, gogogo abortion

"You're worst than..." who aborted your education?

as long as there is two people to make a baby, NO she doesn't have all right on her body,she has a 33% share, she has to bear the weight of that responsability, it sucks but that's how life is.

Those aren't beliefs.

But it isnt murder. Fetuses are not people.

user is still confused

your is an opinion that does not matter

you are not the one that gets to decide if abortion is murder or not

It's a woman's choice to not spread her legs without a providing and supportive partner.

Your "Christian" girl wasn't so Christian I take it.

>no argument against
>lets spell check

Nice try F A G G O T

You say murder but the thing isn't even born yet. Who says it is wrong? You? Who made you the arbiter of what is right and wrong? You think it is noble to force parents to have kids that don't want them? So when these unwanted kids get abused all their lives or passed around to people who don't want them until they are 18 I guess you can feel pleased that you fought for them to grow up in a shitty life.

Fuck. I was going to comment on this thread but then I saw that everybody already made every single point to this fucker that I was.
>Returns back to cave

I wonder when feminists will decide that nature is sexist, i'm surprised it didn't happen yet

"Unborn baby"

Your lack of knowledge when it comes to basic biology makes it quite easy for me to entirely disregard your opinion.

God gave us free will. I forced 4 different bitches to abort, as God enabled us to do.

Also, that's not a spelling error, it's you using the wrong word ya goon.

Also also, don't know why I'm bothering, obvious troll as nobody on b would be anti-abortion.

the fetus is not a child it is a part of the womans body

You have never watched an abortion videos have you?

I dare any faggot here who supports abortion, to watch an abortion video and then stand by their point.

I guess. But it should still be legal.

That was the joke you fucking idiot. You're fucking retarded.

The state can't force you to make any sacrifice of your bodily sovereignty even if it saves someone's life. That's why the government can't force you to donate blood even though it would 100% save lives and have no long term effect on the donator.

Abortion will always be legal in free, civilized societies.
You literally can't win.

Well the way I see it abortion is the most effective tool in preventing crime. Crimes can't be committed if the criminal does not exist. So I'm for abortion especially in low income areas.

I could care less that (you) "forced" anyone to abort, they are murderers on my eyes, less than scum.

>wants to kill even people who disagree with him
Top fucking kek. Why are you even you you stupid kike
Why don't you do the planet a favor and kys since you're so damn fond of it.

>Sources
Fucking really?
Read a fucking book
Politifact analyzed the results and concluded that that just the Catholic Church (which is really outnumbered by Protestant pro-life groups) provides 25% of *all* charity inside the US!
Between the Salvation Army, Food for the Foor, World Vision, Samaritan's Purse, etc. pro-life Christian groups are the largest providers of the things listed earlier in the world.
Inside the US about 95% of ALL orphanages are run by pro-life groups

You miss the point, I'm not trying or even hinting at abortion's legality. I'm saying you're worse than. Serial killer for having one done, period.

Dudewheresyourargument.jpg

>"I have removed my genetics from the survival of the fittest, trading evolutionary success for short-term pleasure"
>"I made smart decisions"
Pick one, genius.

yeah
she was totally against abortion

but no way was she going to ruin her life at 16

can't say that I blame her

anyway that is why im not pro life anymore

bc I am smart enough to realize my opinion on the matter is irrelevant and there is no way to enforce such laws
it would be a waste of time and taxes
all just so some people could comfort themselves that they are morally superior

>Serial killer for having one done,
>Serial
>one

It funny because most people on this forum doesn't really seem to have problem with murder, unless of course we're taking about scraping somthing out of a vagina.. that's terrible!
See ya'll in a rekt thread!

First of all, abortion was illegal during my moms pregnancy.

Second, my mother married my father and wanted kids.

Your point: invalid, good to see faggots like you advocating for murder though

it's like saying a pie is not a pie if it's not cooked yet

The world population is growing too fast, more people should have abortions. OP somehow survived being aborted and its clearly fucked up their brain.

You seem upset, did i strike a nerve?

>'people'
It is, by scientific definition, a living human.
Merriam Webster
>'Person - an individual human being'
>'People - humans in general'
So - yeah, it is a person and multiple are people

Are you trying to imply nazis had 0 positive beliefs?
Look you can share your opinion all you like, but you make it clear you don't know jack shit. Don't throw around buzz words and expect to make a diff you pedantic faggot.

Is that Magnus the red?

>you are not the one that gets to decide if abortion is murder or not
No one gets to decide, fuckwit.
Killing an innocent human is murder.
Period.
Abortion is murder. Not my opinion - that is a fact.

>doesn't into democracy

>Democracy is all of the sudden the deciding factor whether something is morally wrong or good.

Do you even comprehend?

Do you remember being a fetus?
No?
>case closed

My gf has had 2 abortions and it was the best decision of our lives. If she gets pregnant again we will have a third abortion.

You should try having an abortion before you judge it. You might like it.

no its not
it is a part of someones body that cant survive without that person

here is how we know prolifers are full of bs

suppose we offered you the opprotunity to have the fetus transplanted so that it survives off of your body

would you agree?

most prolifers say no

then they whine that they did not have the sex so they should not be responsible

proof that they are just opinionated about what some one else ought to do and are not willing to actually be pro life

>Who says it is wrong?
Is purposefully killing a human who has committed no capital crime wrong?
Yes.
That is just true. Not my opinion, that is the opinion of essentially everyone.
An unborn kid is a living human who has committed no crime. Killing that child is wrong.
The end.
>You think it is noble to force parents to have kids that don't want them?
No, I think 'I don;'t want her' is NOT justification for murder.
All of you
>"Oh, boo-hoo, some child somewhere might have a shitty life, so let's just murder them"
isn't reasoning, it is bullshit emotional manipulation on par with a 3 year old.

Abortion is.... Rather practical (considering damn near 8 billion people on the planet)

Do you remember being alive when you go to sleep every night? What about people being in a coma? Do they not apply also?

No, you might as well be dead then

This. At least his evil is a problem that sorts itself out.

>trading evolutionary success for short-term pleasure
autism: the post

>it is a part of the womans body
No, it isn't

You seem upset.

I don't own a cunt, if I get a girl pregnant I'm having the kid cause I'm not a murderer enabler

you dumbass you dont get to decide if it is murder

that is just your opinion that it is but it is not your choice to make

You niggers realize that no one gave a fuck about abortion until the right wingers in the US decided that it would be a great lightning rod for their platform to attract the numbfuck fundamentalist Christian base. They manufactured some outrage for you and you've consumed it for over 30 years.
Kind of like the present "outrage" over immigration in the US. marketing isn't just for products anymore.

100% this.

>Your lack of knowledge when it comes to basic biology
OK, blastocyst?
Zygote?
Fetus?
All are stages of human life, just like 'toddler' or 'teenager'.
'Baby' is a generic term from a very young human, so it can easily apply to a fetus as well as a toddler.
You aren't nearly as clever as you think you are, kohai

>not wanting to murder your own flesh and blood is being Christian

I bet you don't know the Democratic Party used to be in bed with the KKK

No but it still applies, if it wasn't concious then it didn't feel or know anything about anything yet, who cares about an aborted fetus? If you want to preach for life go help out starving kids who are actually concious and stop trying to be the white knight for something that'll never recognise your existence.