Has anyone here ever fucked a trap irl? What was it like vs a normal girl? Be as detailed as possible

Has anyone here ever fucked a trap irl? What was it like vs a normal girl? Be as detailed as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

casualient.com/WNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish. A trap like Holly Parker would be perfect.

Or Sarina Valentina

We're all virgins OP, quit asking

Yeah, Sarina is hot. I love how pale her skin is. I tend to prefer girls/traps really skinny though.

OP, you shoul ask "has anyone here ever fuck a boy"? Its not a girl, you dont fuck a "boy pussy", you fuck a shitty asshole, remember it.

Smells like balls.... No pussy. 3/10

i fucked a ladyboy 3 weeks ago. it was fucking awful. really regret it. at least i know now im not gay though

So you never fucked a girl in the ass? Or is that too icky for you?

A butthole is a butthole.

What was so bad about it?

Kys
Seriously kys

does getting fucked by one count?

Yeah, i dont like playing with shit.
And if i fuck girl in ass, she has a pussy, not fucking dick. That's the difference, and yes dick is icky for me, cause im not like fucking a dude, who just look like girl.

(((she))) had massive tits and gave great head but the anal was fucking awful just felt numb. it has nothing on the feeling of sliding your dick into a nice wet pussy. also the sight of her flacid penis flapping around was savage.

1/10 would not recommend to a friend

It all depends on the trap. Some are really cool like a lady and it's all the same. Then u have sketched out and twisted people who haven't made the change right and it's really gross... Just like a woman, she can smell be nasty and fucking ruin everything. Or be amazing and fun and make u feel like a king while giving head( and not feel gay for liking it)

There is no shit coming out of the ass unless they are some dumpster bitch.

No. Unless you fucked a girl in the ass, it would be nothing like fucking a real girl.

>also the sight of her flacid penis flapping around was savage.
holy fuck my sides

you are sick

Do you not like anal with females either?

Fuck off!

Gay, it would be gay compared to fucking a girl

it's ok but pussy is just so much better

MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

>interracial
Drink bleach, faggot.

This only proves you've never done it, there's always shit unless she had an enema.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking virgin nerd XDDDDD

It just proves you only fuck trash teir bitches. I have fucked several girls in the ass and never had any shit on my dick.

Yeah keep that damage control up faggot you know I'm right.

i've pissed in hundreds of girls asses and i always get shit on my dick

You must do a strong levative, because you ALWAYS will have shit in your ass, stupid cunt.

I fuck ass and I eat ass, I never get any shit. Start fucking cleaner girls and you won't have that problem.

You literally don't know wtf you are talking about

At least im not in my thirties living at home jerking off to girls who would never want to procreate with you in any manner. Go fuck yourself into ya sock neck beard.

HAHAHA, YOU EAT SHIT
AHAHAHAHA

Samefagging hard

Maybe you are right about skanks you have been fucking. Sorry but my girls take bathes.

>girls
>procreate
IT'S A FUCKING MAN FOR FUCK SAKE

I have some photos :
casualient.com/WNU

I eat ass. Btw you may want to try it, I have fucked serval married women because I do stuff their husband won't.

God has led me to this path, tainted and reeking of the stench of degenerates and infidels.

and then you wake up

Gf and I are dating one. Sex is pretty great but she's not as freaky as I would like.

In all honesty I really just need some sissy to cage. Come over, dress up, do depraved shit with, etc etc. But all the local ones I've talked with are unattractive or off the deep end.

i guess you dont nothing about biology, im right?
You know in your large intestine, are undigested food/poop elements? In other way, in your anus are always a shit fragments. It sad, buts its true.

>she
just stop it

To your Swords brothers!
Defend the Holy Board!

O Mother of Salvation, I ask you to intercede on my behalf as I plead for God’s Love. Fill my soul, an empty vessel, with the Love of God, so that when it is overflowing, it will spill over the souls for whom I struggle to show compassion.

By the Power of God, I ask that I am freed from any feelings of hatred I may harbor for those who betray your Son.

Humble me in spirit and fill me with generosity of soul so that I can follow the Teachings of Christ and spread His Love into every part of my life. Amen.

aids

Gender is a social construct.

>SHE

"O dear Jesus, release those souls who are slaves to false gods and Satan. Help us through our prayers to bring them relief from the pain of possession. Open the gates of their prison and show them the path to the Kingdom of God, before they are taken hostage by Satan into the abyss of Hell. We beg You, Jesus, to cover these souls with the Power of the Holy Spirit, so they will seek out the Truth and help them to find the courage to turn their backs on the snares and wickedness of the devil. Amen."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop samefagging and remember that your cumsock is not a real woman.

Keep telling yourself that

You have to be with a trap who is not only into the look but also the hygiene, and not just the ass. Make sure """she""" properly bathes, uses body lotions, strong deodorant, perfume, etc.
If that doesn't happen, you'll be in the middle of sweaty fucking and start catching whiffs of man funk. Boner is either kill, or you bust a very shameful nut.

Stop traps now

we /crusading/ now boys

ohhh, dont be mad. Imagine is a good thing!

there's literally nothing gay about fucking a trap you fucking jew

aids

There is no shit stored in the anus. There are no random nuggets hanging around in there. Maybe there is some residue but not much.

How long has Satan been whispering these ideas into your head?

Oldfags would never lower themselves to such spergout episodes.
Which makes you an obvious newfriend

*autistic screeching*

condoms

>actually feeling something

Lol yeah girls hate guys who are adventurous and kinky in bed. Don't be mad because you are having boring sex.

Yes and No.
I once met a "girl" at a bar and we went back to a friends place for late night drinks along with some other people.
At some point she indicated she wanted to make out with me but I was not into her.
Later on I crashed in the spare room. She got in bed with me and we fooled around. I freaked out when I realized she had a dick bigger than mine. She ended up sleeping on the couch.
Later in the morning, after my friend had left for work, she and I were alone in the apartment. She apologized for the misunderstanding. We chatted for a while then she offered me a blow-job

>It was the best BJ I have ever had.

he's still going at it holy shit

>being a trap
>calling someone a Jew
A Trap Neo Nazi?
This has to be a Demon!
Slay the beast!

Dude...i would not take a "Load" of that guy, if I were you