Any cubers out there? Wtf do I do now

Other urls found in this thread:

casualient.com/WNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you start over and do it the right way

go outside

If that's the case then I'm just going to shoot myself

Get a job

Get a screwdriver and take it to pieces, obv.

Razor blade the stickers off and tape them where they should have been in the first damn place.

how did I buy this cube

I could be wrong, but I think that's called being a pussy

By having a jew-fro

Turn the middle side top wise,

you twist it this way then that way then you flip it and twist it again then done~

Just like a normal 3x3

looks like u paired all the edges so u goota solve it like a normal 3x3 for now.
in the end u might get some parities und need to google the algs.

Use steam from a teapot of water to safely remove and reattach stickers

no one can solve 5x5x5

The centers are all solved, so you can just treat it like a 3x3 and solve it. Just dont mess up the centers and you dont have to start from scratch.

set it down
go buy meth
smoke meth
?????
solved

okay faggot looks like you cant solve it from the simplest position. you can even train toddlers to do it from there.

first you gotta twist the green column topward and then twist from the middle left afterwards flip it around and twist bottom front row 180 to otherside and twist adjacent color row now you should have a full blue with a messy green red but no worry ou flip it out again and twist from middle and otherway from the bottom two rows flip it side ways flip rightmost row so its yellow yellow yellow yellow and then just flip it back to normal from there on its 2-3 moves away you can do it

I currently only do timed 3x3, OP so sorry. I've been meaning to get my hands on different puzzles such as 5x5's or 4x4's but I never got around to it. I believe you are coming across some sort of 5x5 parity, though, because on a 3x3 that's impossible unless stickers are removed and rearranged.

Use the solver tool or peel the stickers
casualient.com/WNU

im quite against stuff like this op but this case seems a little outrageous so you may need to resort to this op

You should. Either you know how to solve the cube, or you have to cheat by having someone show you how.

Nope, it's being called a winner.

To be fair, everyone today cheats by learning how to solve the cube from someone else.
Even the top cubers in the world aren't using their own algorithms.
What is the difference between memorizing algorithms from a cubers community than to ask here on Sup Forums?

insert in pooper

it looks like he already did that, the white/red/green corner is where it should be, the middle pieces on each face tells us that much, but the green and red are reversed. This cube appears to be fucked from the get go.

My father was a preacher, same as his father before him. He was a cruel bastard who only saw his family through the bottom of a whiskey glass. He taught me many things about God, the Devil and picking switches. He had me study the Word, memorize its parables and laws. One day, he reckoned, his good-for-nothing son would be a man of the cloth, just like he was. But I knew I could never be like him. In my heart of hearts, I was always destined to be... a cuber.

Get a life...

can you help us get rid of satan first? your family business expertise will help us

since you already solved the inside the outside can be solved like a regular 3x3

There'll be no parities when you paired all edges and everything, it's just a normal 3x3 cube by now.

The 5x5 only have one parity, and it's when pairing the edges.

The Devil is always there but he only appears during the last half-second of a record-breaking OH 5x5 speed trial, crushing your best efforts and disappointing the Guinness Book people.

At 7 years old I could do the Rubik's Advanced in about an hour.

Use brain.