Dreamt that I was riding a bike in my city and almost hit a blind woman when I turned a corner...

Dreamt that I was riding a bike in my city and almost hit a blind woman when I turned a corner. I said sorry (in English which is not my first language). What does it mean? I've dreamt other shit too but I just remembered this weird one now.

where to do that inside and not seem to tired

>dreamt that I was riding a bike
you are a faggot

>almost hit a blind woman
deep inside you know you are a faggot but you don't fully accept it

>I said sorry in English/not my first language)
Sup Forums is the origin of your faggottry

>What does it mean?
you are op , you are a faggot

europoor

I don't even ride bicycles.

the bicycle is a metaphor for bbc

This means you don't spend enough time on Sup Forums. You aid sorry you cuck, your supposed to laugh and kick the shit out of the blind normie.

can you give me some detail so i can give you a more accurate analysis

No yu all buli me

i know , the truth is hard to handle user, but you must accept it. With more material i maybe will able to help you

Oh srry. So I was racing my bycicle around my favorite part of town then when I was in some parking BOOM. A blind middle aged fit woman with dark curly hair was right behind the bushes on sidewalk and was heading in my way. She didn't realise what was happening until I hit the brakes and entered a dorifto with my nice bicicleta. I said sorry and continued on feeling anxiety. I don't think the anxiety was from almost hitting the poor lady but more because I said sorry in English. I didn't even had an English or American accent. It sounded so foreign and out of place.
>Nice triples

The bike represents your journey thorugh life, you're in control of the handlebar but there are other factors that you're not in control of... What's behind that corner, the woman...

Has life taken you to a place where you've hurt someone close to you, perhaps someone vulnerable? A little sibling? A friend that had no one but you?

While you can't control the movement of other people or what's behind the next corner. You CAN control your bike but like becoming a good biker it takes practice. You can plan your journey before setting out and you can control the speed at which you're going.

>blind woman
clearly a representation of your own unconscious, the fact she is blind shows the psychical conflict between your unconscious and your ego

>blindness , feeling of anxiety
You are lying to yourself , there is a contadiction between your real identity ( faggot) and what the indentity you present to other ( not a faggot)

> more because I said sorry in English
shame , unconscious feeling that something is wrong with you

The language is unimportant, the awkward "sorry" tells me that the apology is spontaneous and sincere. Perhaps the reason it felt so out of place has more to do with the fact that you've rarely felt the need to apologize in a heartfelt manner.

You strike me as someone that has let outside factors control the direction of your life but you've finally got on your "bike" and is headed somewhere but now you fear hurting people in the process.

Can u tell me what my dream means , I dream that I was at my grandmother place and there was my boyfriend . I couldnt breathe , and I was trying to tell him to help me , but I couldnt speak. First he said that he dont understand me , and then he didnt care. After that in front of me appeared black tall man very ugly , with curly hair I was so scared while I was dyin , he was like devil . I fell on floor and died . I was looking my body from air . And I waked up . What this cod mean ? Thank you

Yes totally. I've just moved back home from college for the summer and abandoned more or less my best childhood friend. He invited me to share a room in an apartment in a different city where we both went to college. The problem is I didn't know his alcoholism was that bad. I didn't go out much during highschool so we've only met at school (shared same desk), some birthday partys and maybe once a week when I got out(I live in the suburbs, it was pretty lame having my mom drive me into town and stay just for a few hours till 10 pm or smth). In the last year we've been pretty much living under the same roof. It was very very shitty living with him and he gradually started drinking more. He didn't have a sense of personal higyene, was very disorganized, didn't clean up. It was pretty much living with a leech. The alcohol changed him so much to the point that he wasn't a cool guy to be around with. He is the smartest person I've ever known. He can talk about anything, discuss every subject of this world but the alcohol changed him a lot. He dropped out of college and was very secluded. You couldn't talk to him about anything anymore without getting mad, yelling and talking like a fucking degenerate. He spent most of his time watching YouTube videos about useless American politics and some other useless shit while getting wasted. Me and the guy living with us are his only friends left. We hate being around him so we won't move in with him next year. I suggested him to come home and manage his priorities. I've gradually distanced myself from him. I hated to see him like that and feel I didn't do something to stop him. We've told him not to drink anymore, to go to another college, to start learning a skill and he seems that he's going to better himself every time we had a talk like this but it only lasted till the next day when he got another round of six packs. I've felt like I wouldn't care about him but I think I might be wrong.

Your boyfriend ignoring your pleas stems from a fear that's commong with people that depend on each other. It just tells me that you fear he'd suddenly not care when you need him the most, it's just an irrational fear but one that can be overcome.

That ugly tall man is just a representation of that fear. Interesting that this plays out at your grandmothers place, is this a place of comfort? Somewhere you can feel safe?

Totally true. See thisAlmost every decision I've taken before was not to only please me but to please others too. I always compromised and didn't think much of myself. Moving on and getting rid of leeches from my life is my next step. I've noticed that when it came to choosing next rent mates I didn't care about what a friend would think if I went with another friend. Ill just do what I feels best for me.

That's cool dude, I take it you speak English a bit right? Obviously a lot on here. I used to take French a lot and I used to dream in French, it was cool. Doesn't happen anymore though cuz fuck French.

Yes, you feel like you betrayed a friend when the situation is much more nuanced. Don't waste energy trying to come up with solutions to problems that you can't fix. What you have to do (and this is difficult) is understand that people, while sharing the same space, are on different journeys. Don't cling to the past or overestimate the importance of some people in your life no matter how much time you spent together or how good the times where.

People that truly care about you will support your decisions if you make it clear that it's important to you. It doesn't have to make sense, they just have to know that it IS important.

Still sounds like drunk dude is still your friend? Don't abandon him on the sole reason of drinking? Surely he's still a good guy. While you don't have to live with him, you can still be a positive influence in his life. You can show him that you don't need alcohol to have fun and that Trump is a faggot and not worth watching on the jewtube.

Thank you genie. I couldn't even imagine a dream having such importance or telling so much about oneself.
I'll do what's best for me from now on. I've started doing what's best for me the moment I moved out of that place. I think he realised too that I have to choose what's best for me.

Totally agree. I'll keep in touch with him but I don't think I'll ever be as close to him as I ever was.

To influence an addict is near impossible, I know it sounds cheesy but change has to come from within that person.
I grew up with such a person, flogged myself because I felt like my influence and love wasn't enough for this person to change his ways.

It destroys you and no one is worth that.

I have a better understanding of how this person works and how addiction works and I don't hate him today, certainly don't love him for his poor desicions but I can go about life without anxiety and worry.

It seems like it , but I dont feel save no where . I have 22 years I had hell of my chillhood , im not good with my parents , now im other country really struggling with job , I met one guy very simmilar to that man he was scary taking so much drugs and having even david star scar on hand . I didnt want to live with that man but I didnt have place , thx god I was there for only week , now im other place . I read that when u die in ur dream it means u are changing

>I read that when u die in ur dream it means u are changing
Perhaps, does it feel like you're chaning?

I had a rough childhood as well and the shame about having "bad" parents or role models is that you can't draw too much from what they've "taught" you or influenced you. You have to be smart. Somethings disguised as wisdom or a learning experience by those parents may just be manipulation.

You have to learn to trust yourself and not make desicions based on some impression (or perhaps scar) left by a bad or manipulative person from the past.

In some way yes , when I leftthat place I feel much better, it felt like I just left the hell and its time to do something better .
But sometimes I feel only sad because you know u meet someone your age and they have everything what they wanted ever and they are still not happy . And I would be happy just to have one piece of that , just to have home place where to be , food job any job . And they never see a war and they talk so much about it , and I survived 2 of them and im not even sayin anything .

Lack of happiness is often a matter of expectations, put on one, not being met.

You work towards something and hope in return it will make you happy but then realize it doesn't.

This is why you see people that "have it all", wealth, fame, you name it, still go to therapy for depression.

I've found that not seeking happiness (which is quite vague and definition varies between people) as some goal that has to be fulfilled is a healthier way of living.

Joy, fulfillment, happiness, whatever you would call it often shows up when you don't expect it and I believe that is the nature of happiness a fleeting thing that should be enjoyed and not something that should be chased.

Another thing with your harsh upbringing and the wars you been through is that you should look back at it and put yourself in the frame of mind that you were when things where at their worst and think about where you are now... In my case a deep sense of relief washes over me (no matter how bad things are right now). Because I would not, for anything, go back to the way things were.

Only recently have I started looking back at my past because it's always been something I've wanted to forget and not think about.