youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a lot happens in the ocean.

Pollution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microplastics

bump for more

whales are the scariest. they're fucking huge

Cookie cutter shark

Whale sharks are filter feeders. Tiny stuff, like krill. Not scary at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KN5N1QDaRQ

>What is the scariest thing in, about or that an happen in the ocean
humans

Those are scary.

Stonefish, the punji traps of the sea.

this is not scary, it's amazing

That reminds me of the time my buddy and me caught a 7 foot shark off his grandmother's dock on a canal in Florida. It was the middle of the night and the canal was 20 feet deep. He went down to the steps while I shined a spotlight on him and he litterally pulled this shark over his head (he's 6'6 and a tough carpenter) and walked back with it stepping backwards onto the flat dock. Looking back we both agree if it hooked sideways it would have torn his legs or thighs. Shit Shit was cash though. We let it go and got drunk as fuck.

Samefag here, I was also walking in the everglades on the ocean side to check my bait trap and felt a bump, looked down and saw a 3 foot sawfish swimming next to me ripping my bait bag open. If you spool them they will whip at you and it would have been a good recipe for an infection since it was 90 out and the water was litterally a stinky swampy swarm of bacteria if the rostrum hit my legs. Also caught an 8 foot sawfish a week later off islamorada.

ya fuckin browse images of this , fucking islands made of trash in the ocean

youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

that's a terrifying and really cool. have any cool pictures ?

I do but my buddy is in the picture obviously but I'm not posting on here. I have a video of both sawfish but I'm not at my computer unfortunately.

ah damn, that's ok dude. thanks for the cool stories

Last image in dump.

I also got surrounded by a 5 foot and a 6 foot bull shark while targeting bonnethead sharks in estero bay. I was about a half mile out in 5 feet of water and DID NOT expect bull sharks of that size to be in the bay. They circled my kayak for about 4 minutes until I realized my jack cervalle heads were over my buoyancy holes (sit on top kayak) and directly leaking the scent from my kayak into the water. I tossed the heads way off to the side and the bullsharks exploded at the surface and went right after then. Needless to say I noped the fuck back to the launch at lovers key.

Bump

thank you

>bullsharks exploded at the surface and went right after them
wow. fucking scary. that's amazing though, lots of cool encounters. glad your safe.

your mom

fuck me that's a creepy face

Any spoopy/cool underwater ruins?

No there aren't dumbass. Try reading up on something before you post your stupidity