Tfw nu male

>tfw nu male

music for this feel?

kendrick lamar

if you want something anybody can enjoy check Sup Forums-core, pitchfork, needledrop
if you want to seem like you're into something deep, try tinymixtapes or wire
if you want some shit to dance to but so it won't be shitty radio orientiered edm check resident advisor

hip-hop

nu-R&B

then some sjw tumblrrock like andrew jackson jihad, the world is a beautiful place

What is it like to be a nu male?

Being a nu male is great! As a nu male, I finally have female friends, which is a huge step up from high school. I don't have any black friends yet, but I'm sure they all like me. Plus, one night while my friend Peggy was feeling down about her weight, she let me have consensual sex with her! Now not only am I allowed to use the term "white male" as an insult, but "virgin" too! Being a nu male is fantastic, I will never understand why my older brother decided to go from nu male to MGTOW.

How do I become nu-male?
My taste is already nu-male but I'm still an incel memer.

anything anthony fantano likes

The Mountain Goats

It's easy! Just look at yourself in the mirror and call yourself a "straight white male" over and over again. Once you begin to associate straight white men with the deep seeded hatred you currently feel for yourself, it's time to go for the nu male aesthetic. Grow out whatever facial hair you can, regardless of how shitty it looks! Style your hair into something fashionable. Try to look dapper, yet quirky. Buy a bunch of red flannel shirts and some jeans. An essential piece for nu males is a pair of wide rimmed glasses. This allows the women and minorities to know that you are intelligent, yet interesting. If you really want to be bold, buy some suspenders and a bow tie to put over your flannels.

After that, go online and start fighting the good fight! Insult anyone who disagrees with you, call them a racist, homophobe, bigot, or just about anything you can, as long as it isn't offensive to women or minorities.

To certify your status as a nu male, make sure you join AntiFa and pose for some photos with them! In these photos you have to look tough, but in real life you need to let women see your feminine side. Not to say that being tough is a masculine trait! Being tough is a feminine trait! White men suck. But just remember not to bring any toxic masculinity to the table. Unfortunately, as a nu male, we are predisposed to white privilege and the patriarchy, so we must be sure to always let women and minorities have all the power.

If you follow these steps, you are sure to be a nu male in no time!

Good luck brother, and remember, always Resist!

Peggy? You from sa?

metal

Why does this motherfucker shave his face but not his neck?

Why

consensual sex is now a nu-male SJW cuck libtard thing?

>someone wrote this and thought it was smart

Ah, a fellow nu male!

Don't see how any of that could relate to anyone or offend someone.
Just making fun of how unfunny you are

>he thinks there's only one poster on here

Oh my poor boy, we nu males travel in numbers

Sunbather is actual AIDS

for the lulz

did you know if you say nigger enough times and vote for donald trump you'll suddenly regain your masculinity?

No having a pity sex with a fat tumblrina once in your life and bragging about it on the internet is a numalesjwlibcuckdrumpftard thing
Tame Impala fans are a good example of this. Everyone who doesn't like their butt-psych band is automatically a virgin who never smoked weed

>numalesjwlibcuckdrumpftard
I think you just invented the most cancerous word possible.

t. numale

i like 6 of those albums, and i think 4 of them are pretty good

Don't use the n word