Gf starts going to the gym and gets slipped numbers regularly

>Gf starts going to the gym and gets slipped numbers regularly.
>She's a big girl. 6ft, big tits, chubby but not fat
>Huge confidence boost to her
>Tell her about my cuck fantasy so she talks on whatsapp to these guys
.>Things get dirty real quick and we fuck hard to the messages and pictures they sent
>She starts getting asked on dates and we agree ok but nothing extra
>She is enjoying the attention and teasing
>She goes on a second date with a guy and gets heavy in his car, tits out being sucked
>We talk and I say i want to be cucked.
>Next night she goes on a date with another guy, comes home and wont kiss me
>Goes straight upstairs and brushes her teeth
>Ask wtf is up. she said she didnt want to kiss me with cum on her lips. She blew the guy in his car outside our house
>We fuck like crazy
>3 days later she shows me a pic of a new guy hitting on her, some huge muscular black guy
>I say ok.
>Go on date few days later, get a message saying to leave the house shes bringing him back
>Tell her to just pretend im her housemate and ill stay in our room.
>She comes back and they go straight to the guest room. I listen for 40 minutes as he pounds her hard
>He leaves soon after
>I go into the spare room and shes naked legs open pussy and tits covered in cum
>she starts crying
>Shes in pain and humiliated shes gone through with it
>Says she will never do it again
>2 days later Im listening at the door as he is owning her pussy again demanding she shout she loves black cock
>She never lost weight at that gym, only gained a string of men to fuck.

Pic related

Can I fuck her too?

She's gorgeous... More pics!

just leave her for the love of god

moar from your gf

Why did she fuck him again if she was humiliated after the first time ?

Go to gym. Still stay a fat fuck.

why are you with that sea cow?

post moar of her

Virgin detected

I had only one gf, please answer me.

Stupid beta cuck. What the fuck did you think was going to happen? That she would respect a man who lets her fuck other guys and gets off to it? She cried because she couldn't believe how little you resemble an actual man. She might have feelings for you, but she'll never respect you. And when you lose respect, the relationship is lost. Fuckin retard.

because women are illogical and cannot control their emotions and desires

also post more pics op

Illogical to the point of doing something after it made you cry, left you humiliated and after you stated you wouldn't do it again ?

She wasn't humiliated by what she did. She was humiliated that she loved a guy who could let her be fucked by another guy and get off to it.

Well, OP clearly said it left her in pain.

moar

yes. they feel bad for beeing a slut and after a couple of days crave cock enough to not care. and the cycle repeats.

i have no idea where to find decent women these days

Makes sense.
This world sure is weird.

>implying she's not fat
>implying OP has gf
>implying this story is real

OP is clearly fuckin delusional. If she was in pain, why the fuck did she fuck the guy again? Because she's illogical? Because she can't control her emotions? That's bullshit. The type of shit that betas tell themselves to explain being shat on by women. Only a beta can claim not to understand women.

>If she was in pain, why the fuck did she fuck the guy again?

That's why I was confused.

I wouldn't say she's fat. She's 6 foot, definitely a big girl, but not fat.
Unless you're a homo.

We need more pictures, for science.

Did you told her to call the guy?

She fucked him because she likes it. She felt ashamed because her boyfriend let her do it. That ain't normal fuckin behavior. She realized it, and decided she may as well fuck him again. The sad part is she's fucked now for any other guy she ends up dating because she thinks that degenerate shit OP made her do is normal.

Thx for the answers

Better start buying shit tons of condoms. Nobody likes a contagious slut

She's fat!

OP could be stretching the truth. I've heard it's pretty common in the cuck world that the wives aren't into it and even feel degraded because they are pressured by their husbands into it.

got any more pics