Why do Americans say 'like' all the time, sometimes even several times in one sentence?

Why do Americans say 'like' all the time, sometimes even several times in one sentence?

What do you Americans that don't have this horrible habit think about your peers?

Is this due to all the fat?

I think if I spent my free time thinking about Europeans so much that I had to visit their websites and insult them, I would be really depressed.

Fucking rekt, holy shit

Well, damn that's rude. Look I get it that OP is a cock sucking faggot but do you really have to use the D card?
Depression isn't a joke and it's the main reason OP likes nigger shit all over his tranny whacker.
Seriously, use your brain moran, everyone hates OP not only because he hates himself but because he's a retarded nigger.
Grow up.

Oui, no?

Desu desu

I'm like totally like oh em gee like, you know? Like...

samefagging this hard

Boom roasted

Every country has the same kind of people. They just use different words.

"Like" just replaced "um" for a lot of people.

>literally thinking about europeans

>Every country has the same kind of people
No, we don't have pic related.

>their websites
isn't Sup Forums a site of all Anglosphere, you asshole?

It's okay. We know American English is hard to learn where you come from.

But you do thou stop lyin.

No we don't? Even if there is 1 person as fat as pic related in the entire country, it's not a common sight as it is in murica.

Ok but 'murica is still not as bad as some places~

>proud to be ignorant
only in america

think again

I'm gonna have a meatball marinara sub for lunch. Footlong. 'Cus I like all 12 inches.

Then after work I'm going to go home and fuck my nazi girlfriend.

Have fun eating the side of a grassy hill for lunch and debating the merits of gender fluidity with your "theyfriend"

will do tubby

Only the retarded ones.

>inb4: All Americans are retarded

dont see the problem here. theyre trying to lose weight and be healthier. and youre mocking them for it? i get you got tons of friends.

All Americans are retarded

Thats only obese not morbidly obese or overweight.

They are elephant sized. Losing weight is fine, waiting THAT long is ameridumb.

Yeah.

>Why do Americans say 'like' all the time, sometimes even several times in one sentence?
It is a either garbage filler word similar to "uh" / "um", or it is a semi-reagional speach pattern attributed to dumb ass bitches from California.
>What do you Americans that don't have this horrible habit think about your peers?
Depends on the situation and how frequently it is used. Most of the time it is the first version and just a sign that the person was caught off guard in conversation or they are awkward in social situations. As for *like* the cali girl uses of *like* the word like.... it is just fucking obnoxious and all those people need to stop, they all sound retarded and nobody likes them.
>Is this due to all the fat?
Like, image related XDDDDdD

dude. real talk, why you got this much hate in you. why you hate fat people so much? americans so much? did some fat american come to your country and slampig your crush because you were too busy posting fat/american hate threads on Sup Forums?

or do you have like diabetes and youre pissed you can never eat dulce de leche?

I picked up the habit from my peers and I am very aware of it. It annoys the hell out of me.

>after their """fitness""" session

Because of all the fat in your head and all that sugar in your brain

>hate
>hate
>hate
lolwat? I have no hate in me, I just laugh at their pathetic existence, they chose to be this way. Why are you crying? Are you a fatty as well?

stay tubby lad

>they chose to be this way
They then realized their mistake, granted it was very late, and now they are trying to fix the problem.
What they are doing is probably no easy task, tell anybody on their first day to the gym to wear a 400lb vest and then get on a treadmill. These people have some serious determination.

Stick to making fun of the people in their lazy fucking scooters, those assholes deserve it, not the ones at the gym trying to get better.

You wouldn't go to an alcoholics recovery meeting to make fun of them for drinking too much in the past.

>implying the ridicule they must/should face every day isn't the thing driving them to do something about it
If anything I'm helping them

You spent your free time on /b, that's not depressing enough?

>being that fat
>1 day in the gym
>such determination guise, pls no bully
kek

>ha ha, we have been around longer than you
Thanks captain obvious, I had no idea that existing for thousands of years longer than someone else means that you would have more history.
As for culture, here in America it was founded by Europe so we started with your culture, then we borrowed a bit from every group that came here. We dont nessesarely have a culture all to our own (unless you count the natives) but the environment of all the different cultures of people mixing together is somewhat unique.

>We dont nessesarely have a culture all to our own
That's the point dimwit.

The thing is that United States citizens (America is a continent, US is the country) doesn't even realise that are the joke of the world, his ego is so great that is comparable with their fatty asses.

> korea, japan
No wonder white guys love Asian chicks.

If they keep going back they have determination
If they give up they a pice of shit failures who deserve ridicule
When they are working out you should inspire them, reinforce the behavior with good feelings. Make fun of them when they stop or start eating unhealthy again
You dont shove a dog's nose in shit when it does what you say.

Hey, asian chicks are the best (at least the cutests)

This pic speaks volumes
You walk into any store or restaurant and at least half the people are fat as fuck. Sometimes I wonder how their body can hold their own weight.

So? America is basicly just the place people go when they are pissed off at their country. Each one brings with them the best parts of their culture. America is basicly the most lit cultural mixtape the world has ever created.

Being fair all cultures adquiere things of others, just that US culture is a bit... you know

Mate, they say it in your island too, you just don't hear it over the salat-al-fajr.

>you should inspire them
Not being a fat fuck like them should be inspiration enough. I have no sympathy for them, they are a mockery of the human species and deserve to be treated as such. Boohoo they're trying, they should've done so about 100kg ago.

Awesome?

>Each one brings with them the best parts of their culture.
kek

>the european immigrant meme
meanwhile in your average american school

Not just americans, irish teens aswell

>a bunch of friends standing around for a picture
>this is bad
>???

trump is such a fucking autist

>niggers chimping
>these are perfectly fine americans

>people from other countries should stay out of our business
>invades another country for the billionth time
maybe if you didn't poke your nose in everybody else's business for the last 150+ years, maybe we wouldn't have that much of a problem with you.

>blacks
Wow you chose the one group that didn't come here by choice, the ones that we whipped the affrican culture out of. Great example user.

>tons of friends.
literally.

That's an insult to real autists!

uhuh

>all the skinnest countries just said their weight, they werent actually measured

In the richest motherfucker in the world. You dont need my evidence cause I told you it was true

>they should've done so about 100kg ago.
Better late than never
I would also love to see you try to train an animal by constantly giving it negative reinforcement at all times, even when it is doing things right. Even if you dont like them, just leave them alone when the whales are doing something they should.

I love how you keep comparing the american human brain to that of an animal. You're probably not far off.

>illegal alien mexican gangs
Wow, what an amazing pick
You managed to choose a group that arn't even citizens here

You can find some great shit inside the various chinatowns, also they are a blast durring the Chinese new years

But they are civilians. America is literally a melting pot, no other western country has as many non whites as the cucked states of america.

I can't stand the habit. I think it's a shortcut from thought. A space-filler, a kind of socially acceptable brain fart due to the fact that these monkeys-wearing-pants can't enunciate their thoughts.

The whole problem with gangs in the US is mostly because we are a rich country stiiting next to some poor as fuck neighbors who are jampacked with drug cartels that want to sell to us (the people with money)
Canada isnt poor, when was the last time you heard about Canadian gangs invading the US.

Either way, crime syndicates are not a part of their culture, they only exist because they are poor and we are not.

I understand what you're saying, but at some point you should lose your status as a human being. These whales lost that status long ago. They don't deserve respect, nor should they be treated as humans anymore, they gave up that right in favor of shoving burgers down their throats.
Since you seem obsessed with silly comparisons, it's like saying don't jail the serial killer, he said he would stop, yes he made mistakes, but he wants to do better now.

It like totally dude bro sewing machine.

>The whole problem with gangs in the US is because we are mostly a rich country
Kek, gangs form because of poverty dumbass. No other country in the west has as many homeless people as the poor states of america.

Every country has that sort of shit. Why don't you like just drink your tea first

It's because of poor education. Americans butcher the English language. Just look at how they use the word 'literally', even though there's a perfectly acceptable word for what they mean to say. (for all the ameritards wondering: figuratively)

No.
The ENTIRE internet used to be 99.99% American, and the parts that weren't were for our amusement, like cams at the Strait of Malacca.
We're still the default, especially on domains like com.xx or whatever you use.
Asshole.

We at least get to vote for our leader. Fuck you parliamentary fags.

>We at least get to vote for our leader
Kek, yes and then the electoral college decides what to do with those votes. At least in my country my vote actually counts.