IT'S A RAT. IT'S A FUCKING RAT IN A HUMAN COSTUME. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE

IT'S A RAT. IT'S A FUCKING RAT IN A HUMAN COSTUME. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8oGZTbeEhv4?t=3m59s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadassah_Women's_Zionist_Organization_of_America
youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tVeR5m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS. I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS

BOOBS

youtu.be/8oGZTbeEhv4?t=3m59s

>IT'S A JRW. IT'S A FUCKING JEW IN A HUMAN COSTUME. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE

Ftfy famalam

those tits look like shit

shes a fucking jew, what do you expect? what is the fucking point of this thread? did you just now discover that shes a jew, or did you just now discover that jews are all rats?

If Palpatine were a tranny.

BobFilner.png

She looks like the crazy one from Moms

People wear their souls on their faces and it is obvious that this woman's soul is made of darkness.

I'm in love

It's also a key member and chair of this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadassah_Women's_Zionist_Organization_of_America

It's also a "Dual Citizen" of Israel...

SURELY there is not glaring CONFLICT OF INTEREST with the chairperson of the DNC also being part of the oldest Zionist Organization (linked DIRECTLY to Theodore Hertzel's World Zionist Congress as the "Women's branch)... SURELY there is no issues with her loyalty to America above a foreign nation... right?!?!?

Nah... totally cool yo!

Jews are just... so....ggggrrrrreeeeeeaaaatttt!

I'm so glad they are a part of my government since they do SO MUCH for us!

I mean... wow, when you add up all the benefits we get from our relationship with Israel... it's just... something else, really!

hope some brave white straight christian male kills this bitch, and kills hillary to.

its the only fucking way to stop them, playing with in there game of a system wont work. open warfare is all we have left and we are to pussy to do it my self included. but i can always hope. hope for a brave warrior to rise and destroy these scumbags.

Man that is one ugly bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tVeR5m4s

Is that a lizard

She's pretty hot desu. I'd love to bust a load inside of that ass.