Prove to me this isnt THE most overrated show ever

prove to me this isnt THE most overrated show ever.

you can't.

Ehh it is a little overrated. I find the show pretty alright and a little funny, it's just some more mindless entertainment to procrastinate with. I don't think people should expect a lot out of it, its a show that literally came from the video equivalent of a "fuck you" to universal studios that consisted of mostly ballsack licking

Seinfeld and Friends are the most over rated shows ever.

tried to beat ATHF in nonsensical badly drawn cartoon, failed
it's aight tho

Prove me that anyone cares about your idea of overrated.

Dr Who
The Walking Dead
Flash/Green Arrow
Steven Universe

It's a good show, good storyline, funny characters and good gags.

It's just that Normies use it as a way for them to pretend they aren't normie scum. The amount of people at work talking about sechwan sauce thinking they are being hilarious edge lords is genuinely disgusting.

Cont.
Supernatural
Sherlock

I hated Sherlock before it was cool to hate it.

Adventure Time

Done.

Cont. (new guy)

House of cards
Brooklyn 99
Attack on titans
13 reasons why

Stranger things is worse
I find it so fuckig boring and the whole premise of it is retarded

People born in like 80s get a hardon cause it deals with nerd shit like D&D.

The only good thing going for it is the acting. The rest storyline is utter garbage.

But it is...

It is scientifically and theoretically complex and has a rather intense sense of correctality. It keeps science and astrology in mind while throwing in offensive humor. Most of the episodes have well thought out plots and the characters are well rounded and well created.

Can't prove you wrong, it's a shitty show for special ed kids.

Can confirm

it is. only retards are stunned by it.

Attack On Titan* you dumbfuck. KYS

Most big shows fucking suck but people wanna jump on that hype train and suck that dick raw

GoT (Even though I watch it)
Breaking Bad
TWD
House of Cards
Flash (Any of those superhero shows)
Stranger Things

rick and morty is more for redditors it's a very intellectual show about philosophy and literature so people from Sup Forums won't get it since they are unsophisticated and lack high brow taste and tbqh are usually racist/homophobic etc...
if you want an earnest assessment of the genuine qualities of rick and morty you will need to cease casting pearls to swine and perhaps go somewhere where esoteric bacon memes are more common eg: reddit

My. Fucking. God.
THIS
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS TIMES A FUCKING THOUSAND THIS.

>scientifically and theoretically complex

Ha, ok. It's doing hard sci-fi in a light way. I guess in that way it's alright for showing new people ideas that have been rehashed a million times by less popular media.

It's good but can agree that it is indeed overrated.

It tries too hard to be science-fictiony and edgy but often fails to conceive a proper joke. It is creative and has it's funny moments though.

>GoT (Even though I watch it)
Ok then

Heh

I want to physically harm you, so much fucking cringe in one post

Calm down you cancer filled fucking weeb

>13RW
lol kek

Acknowledged

gf cried because it was sad

I cried because I was bored to tears

You say house of cards
Doesn't everyone agree that it turned to shit after like the first two seasons? I honestly don't know anyone that says it's a good show (after Frank becomes pres)

Then why are you here?
And if you are here would that not make you unqualified to make that post by the very nature of what you said?

I saw a few people still going on about it the other day, I probably shouldn't have added it in that list though

AOT fag detected.
Please make your way to the nearest receiving ened of a glory hole

I thought season 2 was pretty great

I think it's pretty good, but it is really overrated.

Honestly I would like it more if it had more recurring characters and bigger arcs.

Like Unity. I love the idea of Rick having a complex relationship with a hive-mind that isn't total antagonism.

Walking dead was decent.

Sherlock was also decent. (Elementary was trash)

Brooklyn 99 is hilarious. It is under-rated if anything.

Breaking bad? You are one daft cunt. Some of the most renowned screenwriters and actors applaud this show as one of the greatest pieces of TV ever filmed.

I didn't think so about the new season, just felt like it dropped off.

What lol

pop science for adult swim hipsters

>GoT
Probably one of the best shows in this generation.
>Breaking Bad
Actually one of the best shows ever made due to flawless cinematography and character development
>TWD
Was good until the barn, was good after the barn, was good again until the s6 finale. Now sucks ass
>House of Cards
This season was okay to meh. Previous seasons were amazing.
>Flash (Any of those superhero shows)
T.V. capeshit is assmix. No arguement here
>Stranger Things
Im an 80s baby. I had no choice but to love it.

only thing i saw from the whole show is Rick jumping bodies while claiming he have to take a shit. Truly an intelligent masterpiece if a random piece can convince me how educated it is.

And I'm sure you're one of the cunts who wouldn't shut the fuck up about "how great breaking bad is bro"

It was shit.

Breaking bad went to shit after season 3

deal with it faggot

This

So on point, totally right

never have I ever felt the shockwave of a fedora tipping this hard

Well Friends have the position of the most overrated show ever. I fucking hate that shit!

it's the best show ever, and you're a humorless bitch cunt.

>implying that's not op's favorite show

>Breaking bad went to shit after season 3
Yeah nah thats just wrong though. Gus Fring is s3. Stop being a contrarian tryhard.

>Thread

WEW

>after

You've convinced me you're retarded

checkmate

>Stranger Things

It's got a great, classic (not just because it's retro) way of storytelling which is reminiscent of Spielberg.The characters are solid and they don't overly dumb-down children while keeping their innocence.
The plot is a mix of sci-fi/horror and thriller. Cinematogrophy and dialogue are dramatic yet realistic.

It may not be everyone's cup of tea but to say it's over-rated is just retarded.

I do like GoT but I'm just over it for some reason, I used to look forward to it but now I'm just 'meh' about the whole show.

And I could just never get into BB, I really tried but just couldn't and the fanbase just sucked the good out of it, for me anyway

Lol OP got owned so fast
/thread

What you wanna do is watch westworld. That show is the shit!!

You can't prove a negative, retard.

For a change, how about the OP proves what he claims instead of asking everyone to disprove his baseless claim?

Television is just pure stage 4 cancer, until someone explains to me why those ugly as fuck kardashians have their own show I honestly don't care what's overrated or not.

Whatever show I like is the best show ever to grace the screen.

Whatever show you like is an overrated piece of shit that I can spend hours dismantling until you're nothing but a REEEEEEEEing cunt.

That's like your opinion buddy
Does sage still work?

>hilarious edge lords
Watch those edges, kid.

S4E1 Boxcutter
After S3
A bad show

Nah user. Youre the retarded one. S4 is probably best season. Eat weewees

I think a lot of people here need to lower their own fucking expectations and not base it on what others have said. Like seriously, if you did this you'd probably enjoy this shit a lot more. I'm not saying the content is actually good, I'm saying it'd actually be a little enjoyable if you expected wayyy less of it

>Mindless
We watching the same show? The one where Rick tried to kill himself?

WTF is a proper joke?

yep

Forgot :

South Park

Berserk

>one episode makes up for an entire season of shit

Kys, GoT and Breaking Bad are easily among the best of our generation

>lol op got owned so fast /thread
fuck off newfag

I don't gotta prove jack. I like the show and do not give a shit if you don't.

You had some completely valid arguments and well thought-out points, until the last sentence. That ruined the entire thing.

simpsons after 2000s

Something that makes you actually laugh through humour/wit instead of quirky and "le random" ideas that try to illicit laughter out of sheer ridiculousness.

This

fuck off Justin, stop baiting for critiques.

I mean yeah, every show has its serious moments. But half the time it's Rick doing something ridiculous and I'm referring to that part of the show because it is the majority of it

Don't bother entertaining them an answer. Make like two solid replies and leave it from there. Sup Forums is where cancerous people try to convince you are cancer too

>The characters are solid
The characters are solid
are solid
solid

KEKIMUS MAXIMUS

yaa, they are solid, like a fresh Andy Sixx's log.

/thread

>until the last sentence.
What's wrong with it? Some people hate unexplained sci-fi and child protagonists regardless of well well it's done.

Problem Dog
Crawl Space
Face Off

Sure bub, keep telling yourself it all went downhill after S3. S4 is probably regarded as the best one.

Didnt know adult daycares for the mentaly disabled allowed wifi access. At least you can download more shitty reaction pictures i guess.

>What is Smallville

It's all opinions bro, no need to get so butthurt

edgelord alert, yeah you don't enjoy what other does, you are very unique person with complex tastes. We are all plebeians :(

nope. some people actually watched thoses series that ST rips off, and, while being able to appreciate the effort, still see it as an overglorified cheap netflix series with cardboard characters, boring cliffhangers and constant fanservice it really is.

Lol so that you can pretend mlp isn't overrated? You're choosing to defend a show for kids that grown adults have more interests in. Go watch some quality entertainment at Rick and Morty

>fuck off newfag
as if he cares

Cory in the house

I used to love that anime but the story kinda went to shit after the second ark when Cory's father performed the blood sacrifice to seal the ancient demon.

I'm not even a new fag lol

>new fag

Q: oops, is it summer already?
A: it's always summer

>lol
We don't say "lol" here, bub.

Give me examples of what humor is

this, /thread

Perhaps it was hard to read the sarcasm.

Pretty sure it has to be rated to be overrated