No rekt thread? Rekt thread!

No rekt thread? Rekt thread!

Thanks for contributing~

DELET

Jesus Christ what a shitty fucking machete. Might as well be using a spoon.

Right? Though I feel the spoon would get the job done quicker...

Enter Electro

Is that the Indian space program?

Nerve gas pocket-sand. Nice move.

A+ mom

c/o Designated Shitting Street Number 2483, Mumbai

my fucking nightmare

Yeah probably

too bad she'll never get a card for mother's day again

>too bad she'll never get a card for mother's day again
That's because the one scrawny stewardess had zero upper body strength, and the other one didn't even try to help

This is also true

fucking top kek XDDDD!!!

>dat file name

Story?

nerve gas

That was from an user who posted a "post ending in dubs decides what I do with these fire crackers. I'm in paris btw" on the night of the false bomb incident after paris' terror attacks

Lol'd so hard at this, it should be in a YLYL threat, user.

I always wonder if diving into the trunk saved that dude who saw it at the last second.

mods

I love how the person with the broom thought that continuing to beat the shit out of the dead mother spider would kill all the babies.

I like to think that he didn't survive

Fake as fuck

Motherfucker

MOOOODS

BITCH CUNT, GO FUCK YOURSELF. I'll TEAR YOU DOWN AT THE BASE OF THE WORLD AND BURY YOU IN THE MOLTEN CORE OF OUR PLANET. I'll WEAR YOUR FLESH TO BONE UNDER ABRADING STONE, COOKING BONE IN A SEA OF SEARING METAL. I'll CRUSH AND COMPRESS YOUR BODY UNDER BURDENSOME GRAVITY AND SCORCHING LIGHT. YOU'LL WATCH THE SEAS BURN AWAY AND THE SUN TURN RED, YOU'LL BE THERE WHEN THE END TIMES COME, SITTING ON A FORGOTTEN THRONE OF PAIN AND FEVER. YOU'LL CROWN YOURSELF WHEN THE SUN GOES WHITE, PREVAILING OVER THE DYING STARLIGHT. WHEN THE SUN TURNS DARK AND THE STARS ARE IRON, WHEN THE WOUNDS IN SPACE HEAL AND THE HEAT IS SPREAD THIN, YOU WILL BE ALONE.

Fucking destroyed

Top kek

Just so wrong

Thank you for your opinion, Mr. Satan

Fucking sandiniggers. Even when there's no indend on blowing something they blow something

Idiot racism.

Only a blind fool can't see that it's fake.

It's not racism when it's based on reality. Nigger.

What? Watch it again. He continues beating it because it's clearly still alive and kicking once he takes the broom off it.

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK!!
MODS!!

DELID DIS!!!