POST FUCKING HUGE POOS PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/714398820/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love the feeling of taking a huge dump

`Kay

I've never enjoyed it, honestly

Kek

I'm about to go take one now. It's a shame you don't.

I just don't enjoy it man. Either I don't really feel any sensation, I feel discomfort, or just feel flat-out pain.

The feeling of emptiness afterwards is the best part tbh

That means you're gay

See, I hear people talk about the sense of relief but I never feel that sensation afterwards either.

This

Best size is beer can-tier.

Enough to stretch the hole, but still plausible enough to fap to.

I prefer thigh-thick ones the most but you still have good taste, user.

Girls O wen dey poo dey jus neva tel anyon bout it ;)

Oh well. At least I enjoy shitting kek.

Nobody's posting anything

Bump

Come on guys. Don't let me down!

Eh, that is a thick turd, but got anything that isn't a meme?

10/10 would eat

I wouldn't, dat's gay bro.

i don't have any, sorry
but bump for interest

>but bump for interest
Are you actually interested or do you just want to see weird shit?

Eating shit is gay?

When it's coming out of a guy, it is.

Aww man. Damn.

Sorry dude.

>feral
Gross

You rang?

NO. Fuck off and don't ruin my thread.

My life has been a lie

Cancer

I'm just contributing to a poop thread whats the prob?

Big fuckin steamers

Quick logdown:

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

>be me in highschool
>scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
> I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>second night falls
>up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another bvb set
>the music stops for a while
>hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>am I hallucinating?
>"great set, bros, I'll be back I've got to take a massive shit"
>it's Andy Sixx
>his footsteps get closer as does the jingling of his hit toppic chains and belts
>the door opens
>it's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>he rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>i see the log crowning
>the steam nearly blinds me
>it dangles for a moment before sliding silently down my throat
>it is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>by the time its all over hes pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

"Lol poop"

But user, you can still try lovely girl poos instead. Wouldn't you want a bite of her chocolate?

Sliding down my throat

STOP

Enjoy the report, ban-evading scum.

Grow up

The steam

>reported for posting feces in a feces thread

a huge pooh you say

Try this one on for size

>defending the spamming autist pushing his forced meme everyday

Here you go.

Fake and gay, just like you.

Open wide

Lol I made that edit. You were in that thread?

I want that fucking log

I was the guy you made it for.
I'm not even a scat fetishist, I just found the idea of a turd planet really funny.

Oh, it's you? Good to see you again man. How've you been?

You think this is a game little boy?

Breddy good, turned 30 recently so I'm still getting used to that, the only thing that annoys me right now is my phone refusing to hook up to the telephone network.
How have you been?
You're just jealous that I contributed with a meme containing shit that was actually funny.

Well that's certainly a milestone. Hope things are going good for you despite the phone troubles. I've been good, man. Nothing too eventful but making some money and doing some other stuff. I've also acquired some nice good-quality scat pics from the drawthreads on /trash/ recently.

Also ignore that other guy. He's just an annoying spammer pushing his forced meme for months on end.

I can almost taste it

Be honest would you actually say no to eating one of andys logs?

Thats nice man, I've always thought uneventful but positive was underrated.
Also I know that other guy is spam, it's still fun to poke him with a stick though.

Poke my throat with a log is more like it!

I'm not andy though, but if I were, I would find out who you were and then make a point out of never offering you my poop.

Well there was a few things like a 50th birthday and a funeral, but yeah it was pretty much nothing hectic overall. To be honest I wish I did more stuff. I might try to visit Sup Forums less because it cuts into my free time so much when I could be doing something more productive.

I know you're not into this stuff but would it be okay if you I showed you the requests I got drawn for me? They're pretty great art quality-wise.

Y-you wouldn't really do that would you?

I swear to god if I don't get that son of a bitching log

Sure go ahead, this is a poop thread anyway, so share whatever you like.
I might be heading off soon though, it's past six pm here and I haven't had breakfast yet, so grocery shopping might become imperative for me soon.
Well I've actually seen Andy commenting on your memes, it seems like even the true andy thinks you're kind of creepy.

I mean I would hope so, i stalk the guy and lurk in the sewer under his house fishing for logs

Alright, well the first was a simple Renamon request squating while having a huge turd poking from between her cheeks as seen here . While it is great, I don't like donut anuses so I asked for an edit without it that showed more turd instead, which is pic-related. I love this version.

Second was a request of Ankha from Animal Crossing passing a huge golden turd. I'll post the original version in the next post but I actually prefer the edit in better which I feel is more aesthetically pleasing.

Lastly, I asked Yowesephth if he could draw a thicc female Yoshi using a warp pipe as a toilet and pushing out a dump so huge that it was making the pipe bulge. He added all these details I wasn't expecting and made it an amazing pic overall which I'm very happy with, which is .

And here's the original version of the Ankha pic I mentioned.

oh shit that yoshi picture is funny, that look of dismay on the piranha plant is precious.

I once broke into the bvb tour bus's waste tank. Ate so many loafs I had to get my stomach pumped, and I Damn near killed the nurse stealing my logs

Oh man that is too bad, if you had kept them inside you, the rest of us might've been free of your bad memes.

I thought you'd find it amusing. The Piranha Plant's dismay makes more sense in the stink alt. I don't like stink but the drawfag does so here's the alt if you're curious.

Huh, I actually tend to agree with you on the stink.
It was funnier to me when I thought the plant had some sort of moral objection to what was happening.

I prefer real ones
imagine how good tis must feel

the finished product

Log/10 andys are creamier

Yeah, I know it sounds weird, but I actually don't like scat for any gross aspects. Also, kek, the plant having a moral objection sounds hilarious.

So yeah, those are the pics I've acquired recently. I think the art quality's great, don't you?

Well the animal crossing and pokemon pics didn't really do much for me aesthetics wise, but it's not bad art either.
And yeah that piranha plant made me laugh out loud because a dialogue popped up in my head when I saw it. It went along the lines of "Yeah you know me, I eat people, spit fireballs at them and I prowl their only means of quick transport in order to do these things. But this is just wrong, how could you do this?".

>Well the animal crossing and pokemon pics didn't really do much for me aesthetics wise, but it's not bad art either.
*digimon (sorry)
I really like the aesthetics of the Ankha pic other than her face which I think looks weird. Something about that turd look looks really well draw, especially between those two plump cheeks.

But anyway, yeah, it's good I was able to give you a laugh again with that Yoshi pic. Glad you had some fun? Do you still look at the turd planet pic every now and then for a kek? Also do you mind if I ask one more question before I let you go for grocery shopping?

Well I had honestly kind of forgotten about the pic until i saw this thread, then I remembered that it gave me some keks and it lead to this convo, so this interaction is a win in my mind.
Sure hit me with your last question.

Delete this nasty shit.

I'm giving OP what he wants

>Well I had honestly kind of forgotten about the pic until i saw this thread, then I remembered that it gave me some keks and it lead to this convo, so this interaction is a win in my mind.
Oh, odd. Well happy to hear you enjoyed this time here then. Here's an archive link to that thread we originally ran into each other in, if you ever want to look back on it for some old keks: thebarchive.com/b/thread/714398820/

So anyway, my question... do you think scat can be cute? I find pic-related and to be pretty cute, and the OP pic a bit cute as well. I just find something about girls innocently taking huge dumps to be cute, but I don't know why? Maybe I'm just desensitized to how I should be feeling about it because it's content involving my fetish, but I can't help but find it cute in a way.

By the way, if you want more keks, you should see this one:

I'm the OP and this isn't what I wanted.

I find this one cute too. It was drawn for me by a drawfag on Sup Forums's drawthreads.

Nude alt.

This one's a little bit comfy