Tfw Sup Forums makes the same fucking threads talking about the same fucking albums every single fucking day

>tfw Sup Forums makes the same fucking threads talking about the same fucking albums every single fucking day

How long did it take you to catch on?

Enjoying your second day on Sup Forums?

We talk about new releases every day in the kpop threads

Everything else gets downvoted instantly

xS
this is because most people here are going trough the established mucore lists

shut. the fuck. up.

Hows your first month?

Really though either leave or ignore it man

None of you had any problems back in 2011 when people made 30 ITAOTS threads a day.

been here 6 years

>tfw you are seriously considering leddit/rym

It's honestly worse there.
Hard to believe but I fell for the "Sup Forums is such trash I'm actually going to Reddit" once too. Now I'm back here.

>being here longer than six years
>consciously acknowledging it's a shit board
>but still defending it
>saving reaction images on your computer
I don't know what fucking response you were hoping to get but I hope you die knowing your time on this earth was wasted

Sup Forums is a shit board
into the trash it goes
i do it for free

I feel that people are way too afraid to be called plebs. And those who call people plebs just dont have anything better to say.

When did we stop loving music?

AOTY

how do we get Hiro to delete it (serious question)
it's the complete opposite issue. tripfag elitism departed four or five years ago and now poptimism / memerap / waifufagging is out of control.

speak for yourself

Sup Forums is a shit board full of lazy children looking to be spoonfed

i don't come here looking for actual musical discussion

This
The average posting age takes a hit every six months, it seems like. If you're coming here for anything other than shitposting, you're a retard.

Sup Forums was better when we'd argue about genre charts. There was way more actual discussion and recommendations for newcomers to the board/genres.

>all this salt
then fucking leave, you puss fucks

>browse Sup Forums from 2010-2015
>back now
>same fucking threads with slightly different faggots posting in them

every single one of you idiots complaining are free to leave any time
meta threads are the only problem with the board right now. go cry on /qa/

what's your favorite band, dude?

Damn thats harsh. Is being honest about what you like to listen to when no one is around on the internet too much to ask?

Aight bro

The community to do so is not here.
I could start a thread about my favorite band and it would get (maybe) six replies and get pruned in two hours because they're not Sup Forumscore.
It's impossible to cultivate a substantial board culture when the turnover rate of autistic preteens is so high.
As long as people like this
continue to beg to be spoonfed, people that know their shit are gonna continue leaving.
Sup Forums has nothing to do with music discussion.

damn son
don't lash out at anyone just cause you've had a miserable life

>

You can't really have good musical discussion on the internet for the most part.

i'm not the one being all melodramatic for a petty as fuck reason lmao
it's just a shitty board faggot, you'll live

im drunk

what a fucking dumbfuck
why do you stay here? is somebody forcing you? if you hate this board so much then leave

>WAHHHH DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BOARD
motherfucker, i wipe my ass with faggots like you, pussy fuck.

im guessing you were a navy seal huh

2/10 b8 you ruined it

I'm guessing you suck dick, huh? Suck dick much? Eat my ass, faggot.

Its like we arent even listening to new albums. I dont think Sup Forums is a place for me.

Ironically Sup Forums being as shit as it is is still one of the better boards on the site

Goes to show how shit this website has become

What are your favourite artists from these genres

Sup Forums is probably the second worst blue board. only blue board worse than this is Sup Forums

It's almost like we all have autism

Sup Forums is worse

r/listentothis, r/jazz, r/classicalmusic, r/musicology, r/ethnomusicology, r/metal and even some of the more pretentious RYM users/lists/threads are better places for finding/discussing more than the same music.

>make thread not about Sup Forumscore
>0 replies

Discogs + soulseek is all you ever need for finding music

ITT: HEY GUYS WHATS A CIRCLE JERK?

Why would you want to go from this board, to a site where they fucking restrict what you can post about? I may not like Grimesposters but I respect their right to exist god damn it