Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Lurking

YESSSsssss

i kek'd

Fluffy cannibalism: the most overused cliche of the bunch.

really not that prominent compared to all the poop related content.

How is it a cliche when that is what they do? It is even in the fluffypedia.

But a distant second. I'm with you though. Even the cutest of hugbox could randomly have a pile shit in it.

Is it? Cannibalism is a headcanon to headcanon thing I thought.

This was a fascinating read.

Hellgremlin Trope #5: All stallions are pedophilic rapists.

No that would be the ones with shark teeth, the hunters. Fluffies will eat their babies if there is no food, or if they are forced by a human or even a smarty.
Smarties are most certainly.

Smarties are really the only fluffy that meets the requirements to be called "hellgremlins" in all canons. My thought process has always been "all cannibals and rapists are smarties, but not all smarties are cannibals and rapists."

I've always liked my smarties of the "Eric Cartman" variety: fat, lazy bullies that can coerce others into doing what they want due to naivety, but when someone really challenges them they fold at the first sting of physical pain.

is..is that a tumor/baby that is shitting with such force that it is giving this pony the ability to fly?

Fluffy shit is magic, fam.

Is it just me, or is smarty abuse the supreme cancer of this fandom (after the anthro and furry stuff of course). It is the exact opposite of everything a fluffy should be, yet they are in maybe 30% of all art made nowadays.

Disagree. Smarty abuse is a fantastic stress reliever to many. More so than regular fluff abuse. Because we all know that one know-it-all prick that we just want to reduce to the size of a rat and kick the shit out of.

i think people delve too far into the stereotypes of a smarty, i.e raping foals, taking over lawns, shit on foals, etc. etc. etc.

writers and artists need to try harder to either stray from the stereotypes or try something new for smarties. they're only cancerous because it's been nothing but generic.

Bamp!

This is true. I'd like to see some nuance with smarties. That, or make them less common as they're supposed to be. Most feral fluffs aren't part of a herd, and if they are, it's usually a smarty a friend, not actually a smarty, leading.

kek

>reduce to the size of a rat

at least you are being honest about the fandom, user. it appeals to people who have no sense of control or power in their real lives and so have to invent a world where everything that they dislike has been put at their mercy. whats more, they can act on their desire for control and power without any risk of being hurt, something they know they cannot do in the real world.

I would call it sad, but luckily people like you fluffy fans are pretty easy to spot and avoid. I respect autism and all that shit, but I really hate being around it.

>I really hate being around it
Alas, yet you are here.

Sure, i can understand that. But i still fail to see the appeal of it. For me the fluffy should be innocent, kind and loving etc. The real appeal for me is when these naive, clueless creatures learn that the real world is everything but nice and friendly, and they realise that the world is a cruel and sadistic place. One might call it "redpilling" the fluffies.

I leik it my boi

Am I correct in assuming smarties are the fluffy equivalent to a psychopath?

What are you implying you piece of shit ?!
That I have autism ?

I'll fucking kill you

I love the hard hitting reality stuff; I myself growing was was always educated by my parents about life, so whenever I saw a kid that didn't know shit, or talked baby talk, I'd throw rocks at them when it was recess, and have my friends do it too

I agree. Smarty abuse is overdone.

I can agree there. My preferred sadbox and rare abuse stories are fluffy vs. man or fluffy vs. nature. That was the intent with their suffering I feel. Take something innocent and corrupt it.

However, with smarties, it's just the satisfaction of comeuppance. There's a lot of injustice, so it can feel nice every so often to see justice done. I don't indulge in smarty abuse as much as I did when I started, but I can still understand the popularity of it.

Same, there are many people in the world who are a bit like the fluffies. Naive, trusting, stupid etc, these get on my nerves in real life.

Your tastes are shit.

You can't tell me you haven't had a power fantasy once or twice in your life.

Pretty much like leftists cucks.

now u're not so fast!

Why though?

can you not
it's pretty easy to not insert some political bullshit into every post.
for fuck's sake.

These are the people who are easily pressured into doing stuff by others who are more dominant, intelligent, powerfull etc. These people are often refered to as "sheep".

Then they need to educated and protected. Not exploited.

That's why you exploit them, dummeh.

Wouldn't it be considered weak to exploit? Not get your own hands dirty? Take the easy route?

Morally weak maybe.

Intellectually weak as well. It's a short term victory.

now u're not so fast

They're also referred to as "Chris-chan".

and Vegans.

QUADS CHECK EM

and niggers.

Sure, that´s why we have fluffies. But many of these people are beyond reason and logic and needs to get out into the real world and experience it.

bump

/edgy/

bumping

Been a while since I've checked in on the fluffy fandom. Last I heard woolfram came back for a bit. Anyone confirm?

god I hate this image.

Why so?

yeah he has posted a few things. Want me to post them for you bro?

I too would like an answer . I mean, yes its /edgy/ and self righteous, but why do you hate it?

Fluffy abuse originally started out as humans abusing innocent but stupid fluffies. Now many people have changed it so that fluffies act terribly and kind of deserve what they get. This doesn't quite appeal to the same urges.

That'd be great! Inventive torture is one thing, but fuck, wolfram is the master of internal suffering.

because fluffy abuse, to me, isn't about some sort of karmic retribution. it's the exact opposite.

That doesn't explain how its "/edgy/", you fucks were just calling it that to call it that

What the fuck am i looking at?

Okay so oldfags vs newfags.

I feel you.

this is it broski, all the stuff in the last 6 months

I like both kinds of abuse, although I like the abuse of innocent fluffies more. I don't reeeee like the true oldfags here.

Is it karmic now though?

I don't mind smarty abuse, and god knows there's enough of it, but the ones that stick with me are the stories where the innocent suffer, especially if they're made ro feel like they deserve it somehow.

World's a shit place. Fluffies are dumb and naive, and will never grow out of it. Some people are the same way. And there is a sadistic beauty in seeing naivety crumble because if itself.

How can't you love it all, friend?

e d g y

I do love it all! This stuff is great. I appreciate literally everything people make: all the art and greentexts. I have preferences, but it's all good shit.

I hope this becomes a meme every time that pic is posted

I always feel like his retarded pig/pony style suits them better. Thanks bro. His story the farm is my all time favorite. Shoukd I dump it?

That's the most attentive fluffy seller I've ever seen.

Anyone have the comic about the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in a post apocolyptic city filled with mutated fluffies?

yes please!

cancer

That faggot mod wetfluff gave me a 2 year ban on fluffybooru because i made fun of his cunt waifus shit spelling and lack of context of her shit furry art.

lol