If evolution isn't real, then why is there so much fucked up shit in Australia and nowhere else?

If evolution isn't real, then why is there so much fucked up shit in Australia and nowhere else?

Other urls found in this thread:

brilliantmaps.com/venomous-animals/
youtube.com/watch?v=AA2LkrR0_dw
smh.com.au/comment/tradies-have-time-for-the-good-life-thats-an-office-workers-dream-20150312-1422x1.html
traderisk.com.au/how-much-do-tradies-earn
youtu.be/6CFkdOWcNCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because god hates abbos

"fucked up shit in Australia and nowhere else"
>Haven't had a mass shooting since the 90's
>Only had one muslim extremist try to kill people on Australian soil and didn't succeed anyway
>Won't get shot even if I walk around a rough neighbourhood
>All harmful wildlife will leave you the fuck alone as long as you do likewise
>A lot of states are slang termed "nanny states" because of how overprotective the government and the police are of the population

Australia is literally one of the safest countries to live in at this moment in time unlike Amerifat where you get shot by the police, gang bangers, extremists and school shooters if you walk outside

I was talking just about the wildlife dummy.

The wildlife is perfectly adapted to the Ozzy environment. So yeah, evolution did its job perfectly.

You mean abrasive and horrible?

The wildlife here is chill as fuck as long as you don't try and touch it. Bears and cougars in America on the other hand I wouldn't want to even get seen by.

Hey Sup Forums why am I banned from starting threads?
>inb4 not enough traps

Evolution I think you mean monkey theory

That's just from a human point of view.

You mean except for the poisonous snakes and spiders as big as your hand?

Yeah man girls are dumb as fuck

You mean venomous snakes and spiders. There's a difference between poisonous and venomous, you know...

Your girls are fucking hot

>The wildlife here is chill as fuck
It's really not, mate. You just think that because you live there and you're used to it. The plethora of poisonous/oversized shit in Australia is most definitely not chill as fuck.

My hands?

test

My girls? LOL
I feel nothing

brilliantmaps.com/venomous-animals/

More than enough places with weird shit, not only Australia.

Crikey! Thanks for that one Steve

probably because 80% of the country is desert so everything has to try and kill something else to survive

>Being so defensive about your shithole country you're this retarded.
Holy fuck you're dumb.

You have approx 24 mil people in your dumbfuck country, we have 326 mil. Of course we have more crime, we have more people.
Plus, no one wants to steal your dingos and scrub brush, there's no incentive for crime.

>WTF???
Why watches at 0$ ?

goddamn duckbills, kangaroos, cassowarys, echidnas, sugar gliders, koalas, wtf Australia?

>dingos and scrubing brush
LOL they are called "dongos"

Don't get me wrong, there are some animals here that will kill you if you get injected with their venom or eaten but it's rare for that shit to happen to people here. If you came here to visit and actually walked through the bush you'd see how chill the wildlife is. Snakes and spiders stay away from people because we're much bigger than them

Yeah man lyf sux but jst keep goin itl get betr

Brings nothing to the conversation, only criticises someone he knows nothing about, and a country he has never been to.
Back to the basement, American neckbeard, I hear it is still summer out there.

>Don't get me wrong, there are some animals here that will kill you
Racist af... You can't refer to Abos as animals anymore, shame on you user.

The girls here have brains and hearts made of rock.

Yeah you keep forcing people as a factor into the wildlife situation. Not sure why you keep doing that. It's irrelevant. I'm not talking about people.

Fucking kek, thanks user.

No, he pointed out how touchy you are about anything said about your country, he brought something.
Don't assume we are all American, us brits think your country is shite as well.

Everything is shit
Everyone is an edgy normie that could probably beat me in a physical fight.

NP I'll be here all night

RELATIVELY more crime in US (ie: per capita). Caus youre all fags.

Learn to greentext, gaylord.

The wildlife here isn't scary though. I'd say a brown bear or a polar bear or a lion is scary because it will track you and hunt you. Snakes and spiders don't track and hunt people.

Australia bans every vidya

God hates Australia, that's why.

Conversely, he's a fucking faggot for New Zealand. Giving them nothing but sheep and the rolling green hills of the shire.

Learn the difference between value and rate, cocktree.

There is no way this is a homosapian.

I was literally being sincere, I wasn't even taking the piss m8, everyone is an edgy normie that could beat me in a physical fight, its nearly a fact

the fact that there is fucked up shit in a desolate area only just proves evolution right.
you didnt overthink your argument very well did you.

Even people that are like 1/16th abo are as dumb as animals

Listen to me, gimpshit. I don't give a fuck about how people are affected. There are small islands in the world that are completely covered only in giant spiders. It doesn't matter whether people live there or not. It's still an absurd environment because of the shit that lives there.

>you didnt overthink your argument very well did you.
No u

I didn't mean to come off as touchy, I just think it's amusing how people think Australia is unsafe because of the wildlife when it's the last thing that will attack you.

evolution is real , gtfo

you didn't have to swear

>There are small islands in the world that are completely covered only in giant spiders.
Gross af

>The wildlife here isn't scary though
youtube.com/watch?v=AA2LkrR0_dw
there are actual dinosaurs walking around

So was he.

>The wildlife here isn't scary though
See

>
1) Not same person as2) Above person brought valid points.
3) Has only engaged in Ad hominem Logical fallacy attack.
4) Pretty sure Brits are in summer too, and have an extreme level of pasty Neckbeard equivalents.
5) I have never been attacked by wildlife here...
Except for that one time I hit a spider the size of my hand with my slipper, and it didn't die. Then instead of running, the fucker tried to attack. Good thing i had a broom handy. Still took a couple of good whacks to kill it.
Scary to see a spider get up on it's hind legs and be like, 'It's go time!'

it is real lol

also their was some shit last month or so that said jesus might have been made up around 300 AD lol

You won't think it's shite when you're trying to immigrate here after Mohammed is done blowing your country up.

looks more Neanderthal
also reminder that Neanderthals probably were smarter than men

>Except for that one time I hit a spider the size of my hand with my slipper
>slipper
Just punch them man

Australians are pretty fucked up people, doesn't prove they came from apes

Bears and cougars in America will run from you as long as you don't get near their cubs. Poisonous aussie shit on the other hand will bite you just for coming home and not realizing you house now belongs to spiders.

If It was during the day, it would have tasted my steel cap boots.
You know spiders though, just waiting in the dark, for the right moment, particularly in rural public toilets with poor lighting.

You mean people, or animals? Because there is nothing fucked up about the animals.

>in rural public toilets with poor lighting.
If you insult my homestead again I'm not gonna be happy pal

>it would have tasted my steel cap boots
Normie wagecuck located

Is this based on personal experience or that Bear Grylls episode you watched last night? I've encountered enough poisonous snakes and spiders in my own backyard to know they don't want anything to do with me. Unless you're dumb enough to stick your hand down a dark hole without checking what's in it then 99% of the time you'll be right

Virgin neckbeard detected

Revenue raising at its finest.

Well not aboriginals. They consistently score the worst of any other race on it tests.

Dude, tradesmen make more than average office workers. They have actual real life practical skills, unlike the office cucks who just sit in a chair and get fat.
Tradies get fat on the worksite.

Definitive reinforcement of the statement by

Tell me more about your nobel and heroic work ethic

>and nowhere else?

sounds like you've never been in Detroit, Brazzaville, Naples

>WTF???
Why watches at 0$ ?

Yeah man hard yakka

Yeah, just don't look at them in traffic unless you want them to transform into full Neanderthal rage mode and come over to your car to try and kick you head in with steel cap boots.

Didn't mention anything about work ethic.
In a desert island scenario, the office guy is the one sitting around whining (also probably first canabalised because fattest and least useful) while tradie plumber proceeds to build rainwater storage facility out of palm leaves and bamboo fishing rods.

>tradesmen make more than average office workers.
Incorrect.
They have actual real life practical skills
Kek
>unlike the office cucks who just sit in a chair and get fat.
Incorrect
>Tradies get fat on the worksite.
Ok

And stay the fuck out of the way when they speed, and and I mean speed from site to site.
That's how it goes when paid per job, instead of per hour.

>hating the guy in a nicer car

Cougars and bears running when they see you is based on personal experience. Even if they didn't at least I can carry a gun it the woods. As for the poisonous animals yeah they won't seek you out but they aren't as smart as mammals either. Easy to get bit just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just look at the stats, bears and cougars aren't even on the list.

The didn't come from apes they are apes. All Humans are apes

>Tradie guy thinking he's hard
Keep calm worker bee

>In a desert island scenario
Hypothetical situations are lying to your brain

Can't find Proper infographic, but 5 sec google search will do for now
smh.com.au/comment/tradies-have-time-for-the-good-life-thats-an-office-workers-dream-20150312-1422x1.html
>unlike the office cucks who just sit in a chair and get fat.
"It's not just that we're stronger, fitter, less stressed, and better lovers than our disadvantaged desk-potato cousins."

>tradesmen make more than average office workers.
traderisk.com.au/how-much-do-tradies-earn
In Aus
Office drone 45k - 55k
Plumber 79k

Another choice quote:
"It's the paper-pushers I feel sorry for: The legions of soft, snuffling office workers, jammed in their cubicles like pupae in hive cells, victims of misguided careers adviserswho shamefully convinced an entire generation that university was the only option. Many graduates have learnt the hard way that a university degree can lead to a career as intellectually stimulating as a mute game of musical chairs."

Really? I always had the impression that bears and cougars were territorial. Most people who get bit are the ones who stick their hand down a dark hole without checking first. I've almost stepped on a red bellied black snake before and have accidentally tipped them out of homes they've had in the garden and both times they didn't want anything to do with me. Brown snakes can be quite aggressive though and they're quite common.

>try winnipeg faggot

We have the same abo problem. Cept our abos are lighter skinned

youtu.be/6CFkdOWcNCM

Hitler and Fritzl came from Australia never forget this!

The average person has a far greater risk of being shot in America, than an average person in Australia has of being bitten by a wildlife.
Even if a spider or snake bites you, almost every hospital has Anti-venom, which is also free for citizens. Almost no one dies from snake and spider bites, just the odd old person or toddler. You just take a photo of the critter into the hospital, the doc says, oh, the anti-venom, and job done.
Unlike the US, where people die from gunshots all the time.
if I recall, the figures were 3-5 gunshot deaths per day in the US vs less than 10 deaths per year due to critters.
So, much safer than the US.

Are we sure they are separate people?

those are just daddy long legs, harmless and skittish as fuck

>No one get's shot
That's because they just stab you like in Europe. You'll just get robbed at gun point, unless you ban knives like the EU nanny state.

>those made up statistics

Weirdly worded question. Pretty sure evolution is real.
Australia is mostly desert, so most of the country remains wild. Not being disturbed, the emu army continues to gain strength, until they finally have the numbers to push the man-apes back into the sea.

If there's a choice between having to fend off a guy with a knife, and a guy with a gun, I'm far more likely to survive the knife. So we banned guns.
In Europe, Tyrone robs you with a knife.
In the US Tyrone shoots you and takes your wallet, he doesn't even have to risk getting close to someone who could out wrestle him, and stab him with his own knife.

Doesn't check provided links. Doesn't provide counter information with own provided links/cited sources.
"You are useless Wilson"

If evolution is real, how come there are so many fucking idiots in this thread who can't read that OP wrote "if evolution *isn't* real..."?