What can IOS 11 do better?

What can IOS 11 do better?

holy shit this actually works, thx OP

If anyone can come up with something I have some photoshop skill so we can make this a reality.

Come on Sup Forums let's get back to our roots.

when's the last time you fired up a shoop thread?

Please make this a thing.

Its has to
1. Guarantee the phone's destruction.
2.Claim to enhance improve the phone/ the users life.
3.Have some bullshit science behind it that the average iPhone retard would believe.

Is there any way to damage the camera like tricking people to shine a bright light into it somehow? It'd be believable to do something with the camera given all the work Apple has been putting into cameras on their phones recently.

Yeah we all know that. The real question is what 'feature' can we come up with?

I know this may sound stupid
But
maybe something to do with magnets.

it already was a thing

Well, it's reported that the new iPhones will be all glass, so the new prank should have the result cracking/destroying the phone. Maybe we could say it's solar powered so people should throw it up in the air to get more battery life.

I doubt most people have a magnet strong enough to destroy an iPhone

He means make this thread a thing.

Aka, we should do something similar again.

This isn't believable enough sadly.

ez pz waterproof feature iphone users are dumb enough to believe a software update can implement waterproofing

Magnets will do absolutely nothing to an iPhone or any phone. Everything uses solid state storage now so magnets have no affect on anything.

Hasn't that been done before ?

Yeah...
>tfw new Sup Forums is more slow with their trolls

iPhone 7 and 7+ already have water resistance so this wouldn't work on the newer models.

We need something that will destroy all iPhones.

it has

All the good ones have pretty much been done though. How about flipping the phone to charge it with kinetics?

Charge twice as fast via plugging a usb charger ( wall outlet to computer) then the sun (ios usb from computer to phone) fry the computers usb port

That only works with round things.

What if we make it fireproof?

I've got it Sup Forums, what if we tell them you can remove the glass backcover and enable wireless charging. How do we get them to break the glass backcover?

The "iThrow"

We could then talk about how the Taptic Engine has been updated to also receive kinetic motion rather than just produce it!

That would work because Apple has been talking about their haptic engine for a while.

Most people don't know that

That actually sounds believable to a level
we might wanna work on that

What if we say it's fireproof?

Yes. This is starting to go somewhere.

Maybe something like iPhone heat. Where it'll claim that if you put your phone close enough to a fire or other heat source it will use the thermal energy to charge your iPhone

Interesting thought.
What if we made a gof of somebody throwing their phone up in the air while having it spin really fucking fast and then check their screen and it is charged.
We would have to say something about how it can't be in a case though and that alone would likely give it away

That is the same premise as the "Iwave"

Maybe we could trick people into burning their screens with lighters to cause permanent pixel damage.

We could convince them to take a knife under their screen, take it off and make them think you can "clean" it and get extra resolution.

Is there a way to make Iphones vibrate continuously. If there is then we would say the vibrations combined with the upward momentum could charge the phone.

We need it to look like it was made by Apple.

Apple would never use a gif like that.

The idea is that they throw it up into the air spinning it and the phone fucking shatters. Also no case would be necessary.

i'd say keeping it simple is the best;
something like "drop proof case",
or "safeshell" which can be run over without breaking it.

other approach:
securepic function:
"auto-scensorship" of nudity on social media

idunno...

This is a pretty dope idea.
"Just hold the lighter to your screen for 1 minute" and your phone will be fully charged"
"ifire" and make sure to include some fire emojis or some stupid shit

This could work

this.

Ehh it's bears a close resemblance. Iwave claimed to charge a phone with electromagnetic waves though (or some bullshit like that)

Let's work on this Sup Forums sounds the most believable

That I would not believe who would take a lighter to their phone to obvious
That I could understand but don't put knife in the add
yeah only on those weird sex apps

What if we told them to take a screwdriver, center it perfectly over the apple logo, spin it and tell them it will give them battery life instantly. We could even say that you can put aluminium foil in the drilled hole.

It would be even better for the iPhone 8 because it's rumored to have an OLED screen! Those types of screens don't recover from burn in at all. LCD screens can survive a couple seconds, but we will just make them do it longer.

That mightn't work but using emojis would really help

We can't use emoji or a name like 'iFire' it needs to sound professional and Apple like. The idea sounds promising but because of the ridiculous nature of burning your iPhone every other aspect must be professional and convincing.

Ehh it's bears a close resemblance. Iwave claimed to charge a phone with electromagnetic waves though (or some stupid bullshit like that)

Software update turns phone into scales. The new software can read electromagnetic pressure on the screen and convert that to weight. Watch the fat fucks break all their screens.

How about iFlash
or iFlame

This thread is hopeless. None of these ideas are going to work, iPhone owners aren't this dumb. We need to think of something actually believable.

Also another thought, why are we limiting ourselves to iPhone, why don't we try something with maybe Samsung as they now have a user base that rivals apples.

underrated

LURK MOAR YOU NEW FAGGOT

iFlash sounds applelike

The tough case could work!

Agreed
"iheat"

Nothing with the "i" in it. Look at their recent products. They have been pushing out stuff that begins with Apple like the Apple pencil and the Apple watch. They only use the "i" on stuff that was named already

checked

>NEW FAGGOT
>being such a newfag you don't know how to say newfag
>kek

'i' is really synonymous with apple though, it helps bring in the apple fags I guess.

What could we do to samsung users that wouldn't work on an iphone?

Hold it in Fire, so the case turns in rainbow colours

Ahhh thanks haven't done any of these in a while.

The nudes blocking function could work. Everyone would post their nudes because they will think that it recognizes naked body and blocks from posting it.

Ok here is the plan
iFire
1: Hold a lighter to the screen for 20 seconds to 1 minute
2: Your battery will process the heat energy and convert it into charge for your phone
3: Spread this everywhere
4:????
5:profit?

Someone makes a Trojan that locks their phone. iPhones would be harder

Not so much anymore. Look at the way Apple has been marketing lately. That's the important thing. Think of something like the Apple Heat or Apple Thermocharge

You know that could ''slightly'' work we could say the oils in the phone react to heat or to add to it the heat cleans the phone?

Soil energy(burry it or put sand or some shit up charging hole)

will never work.
waterproof ok,
microwave ok,
hidden stuff on the inside ok,
but holding an open flame against your phone and promoting it as an official apple function?
will. not. work.

nudefilter and tough case have potential,
the rest is too much over the top.

I'm in on this plan

The nudefilter or bioenergy from the ground

I guess the idea that has persisted is that the phone users intentionally ruin their phone. A Trojan would work, but it isn't exactly calling out the stupidity of people.

Building on this. Say that holding a lighter to cracks or scratches on the phone screen causes a "nanothermo reaction with the oleophobic layer in the iPhone screen causing the crystals in the glass to repair any damage" I mean make it sound better and more sciency and we could be on to something? Screen damage is like the main thing people need to fix iPhones for.

If you remobe the camera glass you can habe x ray technology:DDDD

This

That isn't as dumb of an idea as it sounds

Auto censorship is a great idea.
>new iphone!
>spare yourself from online embarassment with the auto censorship!
>if you upload an image to social media that the iphone detects is inappropriate, it will automatically delete your post!
>works with new camera bullshit high tech whatever

I'm actually convinced by this that there are 14 year olds on here.

>the spelling
>the emoticon
>the phrasing

infrared photgraphy by removing lens!
x ray is too crazy, keep it realistic

Maybe like that it is proven for soil to have energy from being exposed to sunlight and that it makes iPhone pick up that energy,maybe include some quotes from CEO and that it is used to prevent global warming by not consuming electricity from normal chargers

YES!

Hasn't this been done?

You must be new here

Could be onto something here

How about iBent....it's flexible right now. If it bend...put it in she sun en it will be rebuild

I dont get it. Why is this funny?

been done already newfag

YES!!!

Wouldn't some general 'lifehack' work better? Say for example put some sand on lens, a bit of water and rub for 3 mins. Takes clearer pictures just like a new phone without all the debris on the lens.

Are you still here?

True but it has to look convincing

People post free nudes on their account.
Neckbeards rejoyce.

This. As much as I like the idea of people burning their phones this is the most believable for a software update

This is the stupidest fucking idea ever.
Nobody is going to fall for this and you are all gonna look like retards for sharing it.

Yes but nothing here seems very good yet. Lurking until I see something good.

And let's be honest, who wouldn't want to see nudes of a person whom they know?