Be me

>be me
>Kinda attractive 15 year old who has been dating the love of his life for 2 years now
>Ihavethebestlifeever.jpg
>Go to high school
>Girlfriend becomes friends with this girl who is super into me
>One day I'm super horny
>Start talking to her friend
>Starts getting more intense
>Feels so wrong but right
>Girlfriend is hot but this chick is hot too
>Tldr friend and i have phone sex and stuff
>Nowiwanttodiecosifeellikeshit.webm
>Shits normal for a while
>She messages me begging for my cock and wants to fuck me irl

What do Sup Forums ??

>15 year old

Get off Sup Forums, and come back in 3 years.

Kill both of them then cut your dick off

>15 year old

get out, b& and v& for underage summer faggot

mooooods

kys OP
you're trash
you'll never accomplish anything in your shitty life, you fucking faggot
just kys

>the love of his life
love of your life while you're only 15 topkek, you hardly lived the 1/5th of your life until now, out of that for at least 10 years you didn't even know that girls existed, let's just say that she's the love of 3 years tops

>>She messages me begging for my cock and wants to fuck me irl
Are you married?

>What do Sup Forums ??

You could start by not being underaged.

Dude, fuck her brains out. I had similar opportunities at your age, and I'm a fool for not acting on them.

>15
Underage b&

First of all you should be here you underaged fuck. HOWEVER. Don't do it. Don't cheat. I was in the exact same position back in high school. Had the love of my life but then all of a sudden a bunch of hot ass girls started getting into me. I fell for it. Biggest mistake of my life. Even though I'm with a great girl now, I know it's not how it should have been and I regret it every day. Be a man and stick with someone or break up with them to their face before you mess around. Trust me

Shouldn't*. On my phone

Sauce of pic?

This, wish I could go back knowing what I know now.

Inb4b&.

Advice: Probably do it. If you're 15 neither girl is the love of your life and you'll regret not doing it later.

If you were older, advice would be don't. Girls always want you when you're with another girl, and when you're single (Which you will be if you fuck this girl because your girl will find out), then girls want you less.

UNDERAGE B& MODS MODS!!!!!!!!! UNDERAGE B& MODS MODS!!!!!!!!! UNDERAGE B& MODS MODS!!!!!!!!! UNDERAGE B& MODS MODS!!!!!!!!! UNDERAGE B& MODS MODS!!!!!!!!! UNDERAGE B& MODS MODS!!!!!!!!!

You're a faggot. Nothing from highschool lasts. There are very rare exceptions, but eventually op's girl will cheat on him or leave him. Fuck her friend, OP, don't be a faggot.

I disagree. You obviously are also underaged or just trying to be a big cool guy on the internet while giving poor advice.

Worst advice ever. Ok maybe you shouldnt cheat, but break up with your gf and fuck her friend. Holy balls you are 15. I had a girlfriend throughout college(18-21 years old). We obviously broke up after 3 years, but i never cheated. In retrospect i missed 3 years of prime fuck time, because i was as retarded as you and thought she was the love of my life. 4 years later i have another girlfriend, who is hotter and cooler than my ex.

TLDR: Fuck as many girls as you can until atleast after college. You are 15 and you probably think that some shit wont change, but you havent seen shit yet.

Whatever you feel for your girlfriend right now will pass. You won't be together forever. You are young and don't know what the world is like. Fuck her friend. Fuck as many girls as you can. Don't be a dick about it, but you need as much experience as you can get so that when you are ready to settle down, you settle with someone you can deal with for the rest of your life.

In addition to this post Dont be a dick about it. When i said fuck as many girls as you can, i never meant you should be an asshole about it. Just dont ever think that you have found the love of your life and bullshit like that.

My mum always told me, you will only regret the things (girls) you havent done.

gtfo /b first and foremost and we'll talk in 3 years when you're not an underage newfag at life

Get into a threesome
Da

Good lord you fags actually taking this poor-ass bait

>WTF???
Why watches at 0$ ?

Girls like it when you make dino noises during sex. Make sure you do that.

>15 year old
>love of his life
>phone sex

lol

because your relationship was shit doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.
I've been with my wife for 15 years (since we were 14) and I wouldn't trade it for years of spending all my time looking for girls to fuck.

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Idiot.

>dating the love of his life.
>random hot bitch makes me want to cheat lolol

kiddo, gtfo. you don't even know what love is.