Can we get a Tor thread?

can we get a Tor thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

hb2z3skucfnjdrj7.onion/chat.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best ways to find "Deep Web Video's" like some of those edgy art projects ?
Which search engine should i use ?

Google

yeah the hidden wiki isn't helping and most links are down as always

Trips of truth
Don't forget to use incognito mode so the fbi can't find you

got any good link lists ?

Where would be the best place to buy LSD or other psychedelics. I have tor and im still quite the noob, I used to browse silk road 3 however I don't trust it now and supposedly alpha bay recently went down?

bump

about what? what topic? links? experiences? recomendations?

Hier mein Kind.

duckduckgo?

I had a really bad experience there, not going back there never again

go on

Well this is really messed up, I probably shouldn't be talking about this... but anyway I don't care anymore, I have to pull it out of my chest.
one day I was bored and decided to go in the dark web, after hours of surfing I found an obscure IRC server, since I am not a tech guy it took me some time to set everything to be able to join, there were some real sickos in there chatting naturally about the most disgusting hardcore stuff, I thought to myself this can NOT be real... these guys are just trolling, then I sent a message to the general chatroom, I wrote "I believe you are full of bullshit" then there was a silence in the room, finally one of the guy nick named "sickdog33" sent me a private message with a link and an horrific description of what I was about to see if I open it, I started walking in my room from one place to the other, hands shaking, heart beating like crazy, after some time deliberating with myself I decided to follow the link, what I saw was beyond description, a woman of about 25 years old on a bed fully naked, then a man comes in, they kiss each other for a while, then the guy puts himself on top of the girl and starts having missionary sex with the sole purpose of reproduction, it was like five minutes long, I will never forget, the images still hunt me at night.

Lol, you had me there for a second.

It's a pasta

Jesus dude thats disgusting - no gore? hardcore bdsm into fisting scat play?

Haunt, you bitch.....not hunt. You fucking ruined it for those easily triggered fags.

A+

Owned by a Jew that sold users' information on his last project. Use startpage for searches.

hb2z3skucfnjdrj7.onion/chat.php