Pick one

Pick one.

Muscle girls are cute! CUTE!

Right all day every day. Fit over fat.

Fat. I have a hunch the thin woman is ultimately no fun and trouble.

The left one is definitely a leftard, obviously the beautiful conservative on the right.

>implying fatties aren't trouble
You've never actually interacted with landwhales, have you?

Maybe, but conservatives tend to go for girls who look like guys.

You will mate with poor breeding material. Enjoy partial custody of your nigger-ilk.

You've never actually lived in a Republican state have you? I see a lot of fat white women, and I know they're Republicans.

That's kinda funny considering the hard on libs have for gays and most gays tend to be libs. Have you seen a libtard TV show lately? They would have you believe that 1 out of every 3 people is gay. That's how many gays they put in their shows. They're absolutely obsessed with gays. I don't why, but they are.

meh, either way, I'm neither.

Truthfully thin women have always given me the most grief.

And yet Hollywood is full of shit when it comes to NOT typecasting gay actors.

You come out in Hollywood, you get stuck with stereotypical gay parts.

Yes,I've lived in most states at one time or another. Most women in America are fat by my standards, most people are unattractive in general, again, by my standards. Anyways, I'm speaking to the picture. The one on the left is defiantly a leftard, so I assume the right is the opposite, or that was the artist intention. I welcome anything that says otherwise. That's how I'm reading into it.

And it's even worse if you happen to be a woman.

Look what happened to Jodie Foster after she came out. Anne Heche. Rosie O'Donnell. Ellen Degeneres (banished to the TV circuit).

Hollywood can claim it's gay-friendly all it wants but it's complete bullshit.

Rachel Maddow
Hillary and Chelsea Clinton
Your argument is invalid

I've lived in a red and blue state. The rate of obesity is slightly higher in red state but not by much

And Hollywood is hardcore liberal. What's your point?

That may be the case, but it's clear the shows themselves are fill with gay characters. A perpetual gay propaganda machine that isn't needed. America already accepts gay people, well the vast majority do, it's just useless pandering and propagandizing. AKA, they're fucking nuts.

You can't force people to accept you or thse you think everyone should accept, some people are just never going to and that's OK.

studies would say you are wrong, but sure, your anecdotal experience trumps the overarching statistics

Quz the fat ones don't live long enough to cause trouble over time.

Fat people aren't fun. They are greedy, have no self control and are disgusting both physically and mentally. They are the worst kind of people
>never seen a woman
Different muscle and proportions mean that they don't look like men, faggot. I know you are into that, but look elsewhere

Obesity is very high in Republican states.

Both disgust me.

>All this drama

Just fap already.

Both. Currently dating a bigger girl and it's the same as a skinny girl she's just bigger. Same with my ex's that were skinny. Just like the bigger chicks but just skinny.

I'd let the one on the right fuck me

To make this argument less of a no brainer, I would have made the one of the right a tranny or something.

Well maybe you should learn to read nigga

It's okay to be gay homie, just talk about it, you're in the right place.

The one on the right. Hands down. I would totally run my dick over her abs.

Don't confuse "conservative" with "religious right". Miss Fatty Trailertash with her MAGA hat and her Walmart patriotic lawn toys is NOT a conservative.

No. Both are trouble and they probably don't like me anyway.

why is there an icecream machine in the gym?