Why do people take music so seriously?

People act like this shit is so life changing when in reality it's just a little bit of entertainment. It's really not important at all, it's not the profound spiritual thing you're making it out to be and musicians aren't special people

You can literally get a bigger dopamine rush just masturbating, honestly.

True patricians can recognize that music is literally just junk food in a sound based format

what would be the sound equivalent of haute cuisine?

Classical without question

what would opera be?

Opera is a form of classical

maybe if youre an overstimulated failson who's devalued all content and media by constantly looking at stupid shit on the internet then this post could have any weight whatsoever but for literally everyone else outside of the bubble of people on Sup Forums who ironically mass-like indonesian meme facebook pages and habitually play competitive videogames music carries exactly as much weight as all other culture

Wow dude you sound like a really deep guy, tell me more about how radio head saved your life

>goes on music board
>gets mad that people take music seriously
also, true patricians don't rate artforms, that's just basic pleb shit

None, it's all junk a triple cheese burger with fries slipped onto the tray with a super size coke eztra ketchup

Everything from classical to edm to folk. All shit

you the type to love them feel good shits runnin round in your head... fuck off retard

but that's just music, what about other sounds?

>food analogies
back to Sup Forumseddit
are you implying currently that classical is not music

True patricians know that the sound of pure silence is 100 times better than a whining bisexual male voice through your headsets

The sound of rain hitting a tin roof is top tier patrician

>listening to vocals
that is also basic pleb shit as well

>rain
reddit weather
silence is music

>Implying instrumentals aren't whiney also

my guy has never hear a guitar weeping before, fucking putrid. Spit on your beta music

>listening to guitars
jesus h christ, why are you such a pleb

the sound of beta particles passing through my liver is more patrician than that

>implying pianos and every other instrument don't weep like a beta pussy too

My guy you're really showing your pleb colors. Bet you never even felt a drum banging through your spinal colon

I've had a flute solo pierce me like a light saber

It was gay as fuck, fuck flute solos

stop posting on your phone you wastoid

>bet you never even felt a drum banging through your spinal colon
i don't think a drum was banging your body, pretty sure it was your dad

You probably share your headphones with faggots on the bus and don't even clean the wax off when your done you beta

i dont know what this is implying and i own a car

>owning a car
>not a tour bus

Spot the pleb