Would any of you consider dating a single mom?

Would any of you consider dating a single mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Hit and quit only. There is so much pussy in the world that ISN'T burdened with an insta-family, why would I tie myself down raising someone else's kid?

I'd consider it, but it's a huge mark in the con list.

Hell no

If she was a widow and the kids were all from the dead guy, maybe. But not some slut who has a baby daddy and. Neither would work if the babies are niglets

I think that is a little dangerous. She has already proven she sucks at using birth control.

I already live with a single mom and I help take care of her kid. I wouldn't date one though because odds are the kids are shitty.

Unless you are a Chad and prove it you are too full of yourself.

Only if she had a drug problem and a ex "old man" who showed up unexpectedly 3-7 days a week wanting to whoop my ass

jup, as long as she has a white kid, it simply means she is doing her best to win the race war.
i`d breed her and raise the kid right, teach him skils etc.
After she births you 6 kids you wont even notice the bastard

You take care of someone else's kid?
Fucking cuck.

And that she can bare you sons.
You must be a fag to see this as a problem.

Cuck

Does she at least fuck you?

No

>Would any of you consider dating a single mom?

tl,dr: would you support children of men who pump'n'dump?

no, im a responsible parent who raise mi kid, i love him but is a hell of a task, i never never, would put me on that hell again for a pussy, no mather if is made of gold, or it more deliciuss than heroine, dont worth the pain

depends on her.
if she was Angelina Jolie, sure thing
in other 99.999999% cases, no

Rented out a room three years ago. Obviously had to interact with them because I lived with them. The kid is nice and he acts like I'm his big brother so its not really a big deal. I hang out with him instead of paying rent now so its a win-win. Some of his friends are unbearable but he is nine so that is to be expected.

Nah. She is 10 years older and I'm not into cougars.

I do. I don't want my kids raised by some dumpster bitch that threatens me with jail if I don't pay her on time.

Who says anything about moving in and stop her child support payments? you know wqhat happens when you dont breed more kids with single moms? they end up breeding with niggers as they have a desire for kids as shown.
So you want to have more niggers instead of spreading your genetics.
You are one self hating pasty faggot.

No, but if she had a kid and under tragic circumstances lost it, then I could use the emotional trauma to keep her for life.

You are raising her kid and getting no pussy? I don't care if you are into cougars, you should be fucking her on principle. Fucking faggot

No. I barely want to raise my own kids, I will not raise another man's. If she couldn't make it work with him for the kids, how do I know she'll make it work with me? I've seen men better than me used as nothing but an ATM by single mothers. I'm not interested at all in being some single mother's last resort.

implying, She isnt mother to some nigger, calm down dude.
Your hatred is consuming you man

Date? Sure. Marry/be serious with? Never

Fuck no
If it isn't mine, I'm not raising it

>Would any of you consider fucking a single mom?

Been there, done that, and departed immediately.

Trashy bitch smoking while pregnant.

Went to a wedding on the weekend where the groom married a single mom and I asked myself why...

Answer: she's hot af and a little bitchy.

Well for me it has been the only pussy I've had.

It was a better world then

>implying "white" is an ethnicity

You have to looks like this to believe that shit.

t. triggered

i am currently dating a single mother, her kid is 20 though so it's not a huge dealbreaker. i just wish he didn't still live with her, that shit can be annoying.

"white" is actually an ethnicity
go back to tumblreddit, you tumblrina

>her kid is 20 though

forgot to add her pic

I saw a bitch that looked just like that. She had a tank top up over her belly and she was barefoot in the gas station buying a case of beer.

oops wrong pic

I'm dying

I just convinced a single mom to pose for nudes for Venmo cash. She's hot as fuck and needed the money. Snapchat is a wonderful thing. She's 18 right now and fucking gorgeous. Had the baby at 17, just turned 18. WIN!

she's 43, so yeah not even close

Only if the milk is still flowing.

>"white" is actually an ethnicity

Maybe you should look up how the term "ethnic group" is actually defined dipshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

This whole concept of considering "white people" an ethnic group is a thing of immigrant nations like the USA, Australia and South Africa.

Why do I feel bad for this guy...?

Desperate for sex, sufficiently experienced, probably on contraception, milf by definition, no qualms for dumping her

>WTF???
Why watches at 0$ ?

Nope. I've banged four preggos though.

Was it her?

When you're an old fag, not many women your age don't have kids.

Luckily, younger girls love me.

I myself wouldn't seriously date a single mom unless I found her nothing short of exceptional.

t. 36 y/o

> 18 (she says)
> single mom
> been knocked up pump'n'dumped before 17
> desperately needing money

100% nigger confirmed

i fucked a single last weekend

I was on a dating site when this pregnant bitch sent me a message. I tried to be polite and told her I wasn't really interested in dating a woman with children. Well she got pissed and went off on me saying "A real man wouldn't back down from responsibility". Well at this point I was in shock at the nerve of this bitch and said "if you where a real woman you could keep a man longer than 9 months and wouldn't be on here looking for a sucker to raise your bastard kid."

She didn't say anything after that

White = caucasians
black = negroid
these are simple terms.

ITT: monkeys talking about rocket science.

Bro no way

great!!

Only if she was knocked up and then after she had the kid no.

Are you in to preggos?

>White = caucasians
>black = negroid
>these are simple terms.

For simple people aka americans and skinheads.

Are Italians Caucasian?

No but that is about what she looked like

White and fine af

Why are you arguing about this? Stop being a nigger

More please

My gf is a single mom

0 problems

Dont believe in the memes, if you're not an idiot you dont have to worry

Cuck

Fixed

If she's got a boyfriend (you) she is not single.

Cuck a doodle doo!

Yes

How?

Im not raising the kid, Im not paying for anything, she's loaded and I'm a NEET

She has a kid from some other guy

How long did it take for your dates to turn into family outings.

No. Promised her I wouldn't share. I'm a good businessman. Just enjoy that one. She's like 18 years and 3 months in that. Make my dick like DIAMONDS.

Off to lunch.

I dated a girl who was getting ready to divorce her husband. Turns out she had drunk sex with him about a month before I met her, and she was preggo.

Dumped her as soon as I found out.

She is paying for you? This changes things....

I almost dont see the kid and I'm not the adoptive father.

I never dated her, we were good friends before, I asked her out and we fuck now and are closer

this is okay
I somewhat relate

But WTF, the first answer should always be "yes, if the kid is a girl and sexy."

What happened to you, Sup Forums?

I pay for myself because I want to, but she's in good financial shape with a good job. There's no way she's clinging to me for money or for me to be a dad in any way

If she has a cute little daughter she'll let me do naughty things with, then hell yeah. Otherwise no.

Not until my mid 40s and the kid has to be grown and on his own.

kids with benefits?

No, but i fucked some single moms with kids in the next room sleeping/ awake playing. Women are slors and dont respect themselves or their children.

I cannot find a flaw with this logic.

I had sex with this one chick who left her door open. Her 2 and 4 year old watched me fuck their mom.

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if she had a twelve-year-old daughter, just experiencing the first flush of femininity, tiny breast buds poking against her cotton nightie, light wisps of downy hair sprouting between her legs, standing there in the doorway watching you pound her mother's vagina, your tumescent cock plunging again and again into the soft womanhood from whence she sprang, her mother crying out in ecstasy about how she would be cumming soon, clawing your ass, as again and again you thrust into her under the curious gaze of her little girl, biting her lip as she looks and looks.
Probably make you wish you'd closed the door.

That's hot, bud.

wow, guy. gonna pay the kid's college tuition, too? and i hope you realize that your situation will drive away women that you actually want to date.

you tried to argu these very same terms, which makes you the biggest retard.

Good Lord

Fuck yes, dating no.

This picture perfectly sums up all the white trash in the US, this even looks like it could have been taken in my state

yet if they were black, the father wouldn't be there, none of the kids would have the same dad, and the daughter would also be pregnant.
also, white trash exist in every state.

Either big troll or bigger retard. Educate yourself fool before the aliens rape your braincells to death.

indeed

If you have the money, they will be whores for you.

If you are a beta, or just unattractive, then you can score a girl out of your league.

Got to keep a tight leash on the bitch though, because once she things "your money" is "our money" (meaning her and her squalling horrors) then you're fucked.

Cites the know to be baised site wikipedia as source. top kek user. every single race related topic on wiki has a sjw globalist anti natiolist mod modderating it.

Serioulsy go try it out and bring up valid points of argument against there narative in the discus page of things. you will find commie facist who will ban you for no apparent reason other then you being able to best him in an debate..