Largest country of the world

>largest country of the world
>still wants more

When will we get rid of the r*skie menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_I_Island
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They need a port that doesn´t freeze over

They got Sevastopol now but it is still is in Black Sea so it's not ideal as Turkey can still block it from Mediterranean

I once saw an obscure map on which the large potion of Siberia was an Austrian clay in a dream.

It's called Kalingrad

is it bad or what?

Judging by aids rates, birth rates, abortion rates and suicide rates they're getting rid of themselves.

>making your country bigger and better
>bad

That is only connected to rest of the seas by a small inlet controlled by Denmark, a NATO member.

Australia is technically larger

Vladivostok

We need territories of:
1) Ukraine
2) Belarus
3) Estonia
4) Lithuania
5) Latvia
6) Kazakhstan
7) Moldova
8) Eastern Poland
9) Control over Bosphorus strait (through puppet balkan state or other way)

That's enough clay for us and everyone is happy.

That is blatantly untrue. What the hell are you talking about?

Hope the nuclear war starts and your country falls apart into 50 independent micro states

We control marginally more landmass than Russia, making us the largest country on earth.

No

its only because of you Deutschland
you should have won WW2,battle of Moscow and Stalingrad

now we have to live with Pootayn

Afaik it's not actually ice-free and it's too far from the mainland anyway.

Pakistan? Seriously? Don't you have India and Chine to be afraid of?

THEY owe us a lot

Soon WE will collect century-years old DEBTS

It will be on a level of 3rd Reich or even better

gib me qt blonde Russian gf and i am al on your side dear Mother Russia

there we go

fake statistics by CIA

>muh antarctic claim
Kill yourself, along with new zealand, argentina, chile, uk, norway and france.

>german with clay jealousy

wow surprising

When the anglos decide that a nuclear r*ssia is a threat to mankind (which it is) and try and denuke it

at worst a few billion people die at the cost of finally ridding the world of the eternal ryssä

Antarctica is claimed, nobody recognizes this

And I need a flat, who cares?

>all those giant countries with barely 2 or 3 million people

Russia was a mistake

>mfw someone tries to assert the legitimacy of their antarctic claims near me

If not nukes, other countries would've nuked us already

But now we have nukes and WE ARE STILL HERE

The Kiel Canal exists, you know

>antarctica claims
can this meme die pls

>nobody recognizes this

UK and France recognize it.

>other countries with retarded claims recognize our retarded claims

Do russians think that they're first world when their HDI is Ecuador tier?

>Countrylets

t. jealous they doesn't get any of that sweet sweet frozen tundra

sad!

what is the correlation between needing more clay and HDI

There is no need to be upset. There is still a piece of the pie waiting to be claimed.

If there came a point where the Antarctic was discovered to actually possess some sort of value, none of those supposed claims would hold up. Only 12 countries agreed to that partition of the Antarctic, and the US, China, and Russia weren't one of them.

This is like saying the US is the biggest country because we planted a flag on the moon.

>2017
>imperializing ice and penguins

How does it feel being irrelevant?

america owns the moon bitch, charge australia taxes for every wave that hits them

>This is like saying the US is the biggest country because we planted a flag on the moon.

Well you signed a treaty stating you don't hold any claim to the moon. We signed a treaty legitimizing our claim of Antarctica. kinda the opposite.

> 2 permanent members of the UN security council aren't relevant.

>literally the only two permanent members of the security council that aren't relevant

Also controlled by another NATO state. Plus it's just a canal so there's zero chance they would be to use it if there was a war with NATO

>irrelevant with a piece of antarctica
FTFY

feels very nice actually
especially when we start drilling for that oil

nigger the permanent members are : USA/Russia/China/UK/France

That means the majority doesn't respect your claims. you autistic fuck.

t. german american

No one, because you are Ukrainian

remove russia

UK and France are the 2nd and 3rd most powerful and influential countries in the world.

inb4
> MUH GAZILLION POORLY TRAINED AND POORLY ARMED TROOPS

Antarctica has no owners because of large resources of water.

??

>UK and France are the 2nd and 3rd most powerful and influential countries in the world.

Why a shithole needs more clay to become that clay in another shithole?

Um think again sweetie

1. USA
2. UK
3. Russia
4. France
5. China

like that?
also, checked

m8 Russia has a smaller economy than fucking Canada

I think china goes to the second place

Antarctica also happens to be full of large birds, y'know...

But still more influential
It's not always about the economy

You can earn money but you can't "earn" clay. You can only conquer land once and for all.

So that's why clay> "economy" or "hdi"

>UK

>We signed a treaty legitimizing our claim of Antarctica.
Antarctic Treaty:
> The treaty does not recognise, dispute, nor establish territorial sovereignty claims; no new claims shall be asserted while the treaty is in force;

this sadly

gib back our clay

give back our clay

I fucking WANT border with sweden

The U.K. and France would just agree to write up a new partition with the US, China, and Russia if the land ever turned out to have value, but everyone else apart of that stupid treaty would be completely cut out.

They wouldn't unironically back the current claims and leave 3/4th of the Antarctic to countries like Australia, New Zealand, and Norway when a new treaty would if anything increase France and Britain's share of the pie.

It doesn't recognize or dispute existing claims. It only establishes no new claims shall be put forth. And as consequence of signing the UK and France recognize our claim.

this. and if you disagreed what are you gonna do? declare war on the security council? have fun, getting raped harder than Poland in the second world war.

Just like MH17

UK and France are happy with the current arrangement. You're just upset you weren't invited to the polar party.

doubt it, the other countries have territories close to it and they'll always have a stronger claim than the rest of the security council
the only thing that will happen/kinda sorta is happening is everyone's claims being nullified

thought 2bh we discovered it so if we somehow got to keep all of it that'd be fine too :3 x

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

RUSSIA ENJOYS MAPLE CREAM PIE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CANADA HAS 1/4 OF RUSSIA POPULATION BUT THE ECONOMY IS THE SAME SIZE

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT FABRICATE THIS FECAL MATTER

hahahaha lmao xD holy shit this is unreal

THIS IS WHAT A **********FORMER********** """"""""""""""""""""SUPERPOWER"""""""""""""""""""" LOOKS LIKE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't take credit

kek

Norway isn't anywhere close to the Antarctic and they apparently own around 25% of it according to that ridiculous treaty.

It's not gonna matter who's closest to it. All that's gonna matter is who actually has the ability to enforce a claim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouvet_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_I_Island
couple of our islands in the south atlantic used to be norwegian whaling ones too

either way no one is going to "enforce a claim" and it's fantastical to think otherwise especially with the treaties in place, it's just scientific research going on down there anyway

we still have rockets to nuke you if you won't shut up

Geez, you`re just jealous.

>Attacking a NATO country
Good luck with that one, Sergey.

Let`s be frank. If it happened It would mean the end of the Western civilization.

We don't want more clay, the clay wants us.
And you will never get rid of us, because all westerners are pussies.

Yeah, but HIV, alcoholism and abortions have done a great job of making Russia old and irrelevant economically

My dad is from there.

We are far from being best economically, but a lot more far from being "irrelevant" in it. Also abortions and alcoholism are OK if people choose it by themselves, and only the poorest of the poor people are HIV-ridden, you will never get AIDS if you are whatching who is your sex partner and taking your drugs hygienically.
I am not telling that Russia is a paradise or we have no problems, but we are invincible. Cause we are awesome.

i feel for you

When you yourself will become a Russian

Well brazil is huge too and they want to steal this land in red from us.

>a great job of making Russia old and irrelevant economically
That would be corruption and requisitions. We don't have a lack of people to work, we have a lack of businessmen ready to to deal with the government's pressure.

There's nothing shocking about Putin taking Crimea anyway, it was obvious he would do that the day Maidan got violent.

ok

>there's nothing shocking about smuggling in unmarked troops,denying they are yours,holding some mock vote and annexing part of a country whose independence you guaranteed in exchange for their nukes

You can be as salty as you want m8 but you still haven't debunked a word I've posted.

Way too much trouble and it rarely works out. The best thing is to ignore Russia. Their leaders enjoy fucking the people over so there is always an entertainment factor. I do feel a bit bad we didn't help the whites more .