It's a VERY special episode

>it's a VERY special episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHe4zKdZuI
youtube.com/watch?v=-kYYuKbxa30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do they know what it says?

>it's the designated child fucker episode on the good ol' family sitcom.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU

I'M SO EXCITED!
I'M SO.... SCARED!!!

Oh, they know.

>lf you were a policeman and you saw a car driving 2 miles an hour wouldn't you stop it?
>l asked myself that question the first time l was stopped.
>Good night, son
>I would stop it

>it's a crazy guy locks gary coleman in the bedroom with a space video while he rapes his sister in the other room episode

>It's a Will gets shot episode

Remember when Fresh Prince passed out from underage drinking and played poker wither Robin from the Howard Stern Show and then played catch with the ghost of kid that got ran over by a drunk driver?

yes

Also known as the pleb Different Strokes rapist. Bike pedo 4 life!

>it's an Archie Bunker's wife almost gets raped in the kitchen episode

post links pls

>it's a dangers of the internet episode

Bike pedo best boy.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHe4zKdZuI

Remember when he tricks a religious girl into a sham fake wedding so he can fuck her and it was all played for laughs?

>implying that you didn't learn a valuable lesson

nigga why you postin degrassi shit?

>it's the most special episode there can be

based episode

Holy shit what

Remember the very special episode where Uncle Phil aggressively attacks Will's hat?

Fuckin a

Every episode of degrassi was a "dangers of" you fuck

>It's a Max uses her magic to brainwash Justin into thinking that he's a cute girl and ends up dominating Justin episode.
i think we all learned the lesson about abusing power that time.

Remember when TIm the coke addict Taylor showed us the evils of weed?

This episode has to be most absurd fear mongering I've seen in a cartoon

I'm guessing he didn't do that.

she meets a boy on the internet and plans to meet him in real life. she goes to the hotel and an older guy is there claiming to be the younger guys teacher or something and that he has pizza in the hotel room and lure her up and almost gets raped.

the sister was a qt though. post pics

the (white) set designer who spraypainted that wrote in his journal that it was the most pleasurable experience of his life. the journal was kept in a safety deposit box in switzerland until the man's death....

Guarantee Screetch was high as fuck during that shot.

>it's a Shawn's a raging alcoholic episode and Corey rightfully calls him trailer trash

Has any show done this besides Different Strokes?

>it's a Corey becomes a wigger episode

>it's a VERY nigger episode

I would stop it. Thats weird as fuck. They're almost certainly fucking with something they shouldn't while driving

nigger

>it's a bulimia filler episode

You have to admit his delivery of "Did I do that" immediately after the reveal was pure kino

baka stay woke yall

Mr Belvedere had a camp counselor who was feeling up the young boys at camp, including the youngest son.

Why would anyone want to rape Edith?

Ugh really?!? A boy dressing as a girl being played for laughs is really troubling and problematic. I'm glad Girl Meets World is more progressive and teaches young children about important topics like feminism and cultural appropriation.

This.

>2 miles per hour
>Not shady as fuck

>cultural appropriation
whats that

>did caffeine today at school
>teachers suspected something but couldn't say s**t
>mfw

>it's a Ross and Rachel realize the harmful effects of black music on young babies episode
youtube.com/watch?v=-kYYuKbxa30

>it's a will is jealous carlton's about to become a harder nigga than him and talks him out of it episode

Her face looks like a flat screw driver

If this is you're waifu your and idiot

I'm sorry, could you say that again without all the bullshit?

Why black americans talk so much about Malcom X in their shows? Is he some kind of hero for them? I'm not american, and this always bothered me because from the few times I have heard about him he seems to be an asshole

I hate myself for knowing this but one of the stupid Tyler Perry sitcoms on TBS had a pedo episode.

Why this show had so much incest undertone?, even the actor and writers adknowledge this in a episode

Because they're assholes and probably like BLM as well

Guy you're responding to. Not sure if it's how it exactly went since I saw that show as a kid, but on that Smart Guy show there was an episode where that boy and his friend nearly got molested by some dude who was making vidya.

Every normal male dreams of having a qt sister like Selena who loves them and would make love to them.

That's all I ever hear about this show, but I never noticed anything.

Seems to me the show's fanbase is just full of incest shippers.

No. But keeping on topic, remember when old ass Maude got an abortion?

I don't know much, but he was one of the faces of the civil rights movement. Whereas MLK was the really nonviolent, idealistic one he was more frank and confrontational.

When black broads straighten their hair or when gooks use forks. Why won't they just let us keep our culture?

MLK = Multikult

Malcolm X = Segregation

It was usually used as a device to let you know a black character is proud or militant

he's the one that wanted revolution. he would fit in more with the current BLM movement more than MLK

source?

Well no ones no if the writers do it on purpose or because the actors have to much chemistry together and their love interest where bland as fuck, but it dosen't have a explanation, it's not like Ben 10 where Gwen was originally a love interest, but they change this and keep all the chemistry

fpbp

He was the edgy version of MLK
Basically preached eye for an eye when dealing with white people until he went to africa and became a muslim, then he started to preach separatism and the back to africa movement, then he was assassinated

what went wrong

X had some vague ties to the black panthers vaguely implied that he supported them a couple of times. He also joined the Nation of Islam which is literally we wuz kingz

As far as heroes go, it's slim pickings for the American Negro.

What do you mean?

are you retarded?

Didn't the Nation of Islam literally invent the whole Yakub belief?

does anybody else hate niggers?

Uh?

you're gonna have to try harder nigger

It's funny how white people dont' know how the black communication learned this one word.
Meh, funnier to me than you fags laughing at racism.

The NOI ideology is literally more ridiculous than Scientology.

It is unquestionably a work of diseased, subhuman self-loathing and should be seen as high art, an exquisite portrait of delusion and anguish in the face of harsh reality.

Mexicans, germans, asians and flip flops hate niggers. Nothin new here son.

DAE Sam Hyde?! MDE World Peace is so fucking funny. Libcucks get BTFO!

BIX NOOD MUHHFUGGAAA

This is an English language board

If it was shady as fuck they would be going like 80. 2 mph is asking for help. You guys are dumb as fuck.
If I was driving BY, I would slam my brakes, and see if they sped up.
If they didn't speed up then they either need help or wanna kill me.
If they sped up they are suspicious.

As a first generation American of Mexican descent, I can affirm that I do in fact hate niggers.

>tell a post who posted an ENGLISH it's an ENGLISH language board

:^)

Tell your friends, Mexican

this is tru

Same, but imo not all blacks are niggers.

nice form brah, 7/10

DAS RITE! DAS RITE!!! Dese cracka ass whyte fawlks be in caves when we be rulin' egipt n such, NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. a fellow king

What did he mean by this?

The quality of this picture makes it extra creepy

There was an old sitcom called Family Ties, and one of the plot points was the dad's old friend groping the daughter. There was another episode where the son bangs a MILF. It was a good show.

I can confirm this too, my grandpa hates them, and my grandma, while less so than my gramps, does as well. 100% Spic.

what did he mean by this?

there's an episode of gmw where one of the characters becomes a weeb and then cory and his daughter teach her its wrong to be a weeb because it's offensive you're using cultural as a costume or some bullshit