Which state is the best to live in for raising a family?

Which state is the best to live in for raising a family?

The welfare state

New Jersey, Utah, and New York are the most friendly I'd say.

Depends on who you are and what you want in life. Give us your basic info and I'll tell you.

Utah.
Their entire culture and legal system is built around raising traditional families and they are the only state with a solid majority of people unironically concerned with that. They are also a notable white majority holdout state.
Yes Mormons are literal Satan worshippers but you don't have to be Mormon to be Utahese.

First post best post

Florida

Want to live in a state with like minded Conservatives, find a qt girl and marry her in my late 20s, raise family through 30s and 40s.

It would be nice, but I think you underestimate exactly how based around Mormonism Utah is. If you're anything but a Mormon a good chunk of the population will instantly think less of you.

I agree with this, and I agree with "Fuck Mormons"

Ohio

Lots of different types depending where you live and there aren't any major problems with natural disasters.

>If you're anything but a Mormon a good chunk of the population will instantly think less of you.

Who gives a shit what Mormons think? They're a fucking cult.

Depends on if you want to live coastal or not

It matters if you live in a state where 60% of the population is in that cult

South central PA, or south east PA. Around Lancaster, Berks, or Dauphin is good for traditional family settings. It's where I live and it's great.

Born and raised in SLC as a Mormon.
Family left Church when I was ten, never went again.
Mormons are not that bad. The biggest problem you would face is if you had kids there options to fit in would be limited, and is not because Mormons don't accept them. Mormons are very involved with the church and most community activities revolve around the church. It is essentially like 50% of the city you don't really interact with unless you want to do church related stuff. Overall good place to raise a senpai.

One more thing the geographic DIVERSITY of Utah blows away or at least can compete with the best of the best of any part on the planet.

Now that I reflect a little more the Mormon "right wing" attitude might make children want to rebel against it and go liberal. I was a big degenerate when I lived their and there were a lot of like mind degenerates whom almost would be more degenerate to "rebel" against the Mormon.

That's why you have to brainwash them hard with Stormfag shit so you know they won't become a cuck.

>geographic diversity
Doesnt beat California.
mfw shitskins have ruined the most beautiful place on the planet imo

Colorado, Oregon, Washington state, Virginia (NoVa), Connecticut, Massachusetts, Central + Western Pennsylvania .. so not Philadephia

The entire country is a degenerate liberal shithole other than some select western states and the south. You will have to deal with niggers in the south, but do you want to deal with niggers that vote for Trump or libcucks that want to take your guns away and make your little daughters use the same bathrooms as """"transgender"""" men?

You can find that literally anywhere in the United States even in liberal shit-holes.

No other specifics about what you want in a place?

Texas
no trannie are tolerated unless you're in Austin

Iowa. Comfiest state in the nation.

Mexifornian here, God I love this state, but some day I'll burn the cities to the ground, through the streets and gunning all those shitbag dandies down.

Can confirm, but like any place depends where

Wisconsin

Senor, I promise I will uncuck California, one more chance mijo!

1 chance Pedro. Kick those border hopping, liberal, wetbacks out.

desu, I have a lot of friends that are "mexican" but have been here forever and have completely assimilated. They are great people with virtually no differences to whites. But holy shit the niggerish attitude of the wetbacks is such a cancer, it makes you all look horrible.
BUILD IT

Dauphin is a shithole and the york area is riddled with heroin from baltimore.

Mexico didn't want them, and since you guys are such cucks you let the degenerates flood our country. Long live America. The wall shall be built.

Undoubtedly Utah. The high concentration of religious people have made it so that degeneracy is the outcast unlike in other states. Your child is almost guarenteed to be liked by his classmates as long as you raise him in the church.

White, catholic, married couple of 4 minor, blue-eyed white children. Looking for 2nd amendment friendly, conservative, white state...but not in a fucking desert or scrubland. Thinking maybe Idaho, W. Virginia, Alaska, Montana....any thoughts?

Montana is amazing if you can deal with the shit food and ugly women

Montana is unfortunately full and is no longer accepting residents. Please try another state.

Michigan is good.

Minnesota sucks.

Lived in both NJ and Utah (among many other places)
>New Jersey
Good experience for me. Lived there for 9 years and graduated high school there. Stay in the white part though. The further west you are of the shore, the nicer (read: less diverse) it is. Nice parts of NJ are very expensive though. I think there's better states out there to raise families in. I left New Jersey as a spoiled piece of shit with an edgy sarcastic attitude. I loved it though.

>Utah
Didn't like Utah much. Was far too dry and too many Mormons. If you can get over the Mormons, it's a great place (and very cheap).

>New York
Upstate seems nice. Don't try to raise a family in the city.

I personally think the Midwest is the best area of the country to raise a family in. It's generally cheaper, friendlier, and more traditional.

Just don't move to Waterloo or Marshalltown (unless you're Hispanic).

Utah was my favorite place to live in namely because i am mormon.

Southeast Pennsylvania suburbs

>The further west you are of the shore, the nicer (read: less diverse) it is.
Camden is pretty far west of the shore. It must be a nice city. I'll start packing my bags to move there.

Kansas

Camden is beautiful and white as it gets

recognized sarcasm, but looked it up anyway
>16% white
Holy fuck senpai, kill it with fire

if you have enough money to live in one of the many rich neighborhoods in town, Chicago is actually heaven.
You wont even hear the 5 nightly murders happenning literally 3 miles down the road from you either.

Idk, but whatever you do, stay the fuck away from MD. It's for your own good, I don't want any honest people to endure the suffering. If I were gonna raise a family, I'd probably move to an obscure red state.

Who /CedarRapids/ Here, Sup Forums? I don't see many shitskins or niggers here.

Jew Jersey
Jew York

Fug off. We're full.

Tennessee

No. Our state is shit.

Suburbs of Philadelphia are pretty fucking comfy. Safe, lots of trains and easy access to things you want. Great schools.

>living in a city
He's trying to raise a family not get it murdered. I meant counties, those are the most chill and laid back counties to live in. Heroin is an issue throughout the country, it's only just getting big here so that's why everyone is up in arms over it. But of you stick to the farm-y areas it's great country.

Hershey, PA

what side you on, NE representing

States you don't want to live in:
Hawaii
California
Washington
Oregon
Connecticut
Minnesota

Move to California it's the best state imo

I miss Iowa.

Do you want easy access to guns? Income Tax or higher property taxes? What climate are you accustomed to?

Some places are like paradise but have other problems. I'd want a place that's 5 hours from snow, 5 hours from beaches, 5 hours from major city, and on the border with another state to take advantage of the sales tax / property tax / income tax advantages.

west virginia is perfect, work in northern Virginia, close enough to D.C., lax gun laws, and low standard of living so if you are working in virginia youll be considered rich by all the white trash people.

fuck you. oregon is perfect

non hispanic whites:
>4.9%
WAKE ME UP

Any state that has more privately owned firearms than it has niggers or spics is the obvious choice.

You are better off searching for family friendly cities/towns than family friendly states. Every state has its good places and bad places... except for Florida. That place is a cease pool.

I saw NJ posted here, who /Essex/ here?

t. New Jerseyean

Also don't move to NJ,
>shit tier gun laws
>high property taxes
>high cost of living
>expensive houses
>democratic state

Missouri here.

Pick any midwest state, and live in the suburbs just outside of any medium sized city (where most of the smart whites go). Cost of living is cheap as hell compared to the coasts, you will be close enough for city culture, but just outside of city niggers, taxes, and crime. Most major midwest cities don't have too many leeching illegal mexicans (just niggers), many are well known for good schools and are pretty well rounded.

Keep in mind that the weather can be pretty extreme, and some people can be very ignorant. Accept these and your family will be happy.

NE

Shit man, you near Hiawatha?

I dont mind michigan. The winters get harsh sometimes

Texas is what your looking for.

Oklahoma here.

This man is absolutely right. Just don't move to Topeka.

This. Michigan is fantastic outside of Detroit, and pretty much anyone not in Detroit is a conservative. Even the women.

Idaho or eastern Oregon

Always thought about Delaware, it looks beautiful and an overall great place to raise a family. Can anyone give me some insight?

none of the blue ones

>SE and SC PA
The suburbs of Philly are okay, although a little overpriced, and they have some overflow of nigs. SC is just Baltitrash and Tourist Traps.
NEPA is the better option.
>Optimal population, houses are set up in a suburban fasion, with well connected roads, however, each house, for the most part, is built on roughly an acre, and also has a fairly large treeline to seperate you from your neighbor.
>Population is fairly Redpilled
>Comfy mountain living, skiing, snowboarding, cabins.
>Education is alright, aside from one or two isolated cases, the teachers tend to keep their political views out of education (No indoctrination)
>It's under 2 Hours from NYC, Basically New Jersey living without the price tag, beaches and Italians.
Best area to live is right in the center between Allentown and Scranton, you're 30 minutes from either city, however, you're far enough away that their problems don't reach you.

colorado

kids need to have legal weed too dontchaknow

Which one? California? Michigan? Alabama? Mississippi?

I'm in northwest georgia and in between the city and before the sticks, it's alright but getting more niggerish and lots of degeneracy. it's quiet where i live, love the country.

Illinois.

whats wrong with Connecticut other that shit bag dannol, you get the best of New England and New York in one state

Hey now what is "surrounded by basically Alabama" supposed to mean. Alabama is a good state if you don't squint at it

Nebraska. Just don't live in Omaha.

Maybe before Chicago invaded