Trap Vs Transsexual... what is the difference? Is there a difference? Thoughts, comments and photos and webs welcome

Trap Vs Transsexual... what is the difference? Is there a difference? Thoughts, comments and photos and webs welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boyo I warned you.
Any thread you'd make I'd fucking cap.

What? Do i know you?

I think technically "trap" is a boy who can pass as a girl but still identifies as a boy.

Trans- is a transgender person who was born as one thing, but is transitioning to something else.

Lmao, thinking everyone on Sup Forums is the same person.
>this level of stupid.

But ive seen traps who have obviously started hormones or had tit jobs

Trap = Crossdresser = Guy in woman clothes and makeup
Transexual = Shemale = Guy who got tits through surgery and eating girl hormones

Fapping to trap = gay
Fapping to shemale = straight

So confusing lol

>this autistic while trying to be clear

>Fapping to shemale = straight
>shemale
>straight
>sheMALE
>straight
>she*MALE*
>straight

Got some bad news for you, Sup Forumsro.
The crusade is coming to get you.

Ok lets see some visual examples

At that point it's just marketing. Like, I'm trans, but on here saying "trap" is easier, and I get more views. Sheritrap is trans, but she calls herself a trap just for views, afaik.

>Fapping to female = straight
>female
>straight
>feMALE
>straight
>fe*MALE*
>straight

Got some bad news for you, Sup Forumsro.
The crusade is coming to get you.

except one between female and shemale, one of those doesnt have a dick Sup Forumsruh
you're fucking mentally ill. get help

I love you.

Wah

Pretty much a trap is a really femine male who can pass as a girl so they are like a crossdresser where a transsexual is a male who has transitioned into a "female" so taken female hormones and had surgeries such as breast implants to make them appear like a female.

SHEmale and FEmale.
What is gayer, fe or she?

FEmale
Fe = Chemical symbol for iron
Females are all Robert Downey Jr.

And you thought we were gay.

traps are dudes who are crossdressing, transsexuals are women

Most of the time it's just time. Not to be overly prescriptive, because it doesn't really matter, but Sarina there was a trap back when she was Alexis Saige and it's the same with linetrap (though Bailey Jay is still fucking hot.)

this is the lovely tgirl
I fucked last week abroad
so hot, warm mouth,
her lips wrapped around
my cock
hot tight boypussy

erm excuse me a sec

A trap is basically where it's so feminine/passable you can't really tell it has a penis until it takes it's clothes off. Examples would be Bailey Jay or Farrah Lovely. Hence the name TRAP. You think you're gonna get some pussy but it's a trap.

A transsexual is some degenerate fuck in make-up and woman clothes who insists on being called a girl.

My favourite collection pasted.co/c04a23db

A trap is a dude that looks like a chick. A transsexual aspires to be a trap.

None. Both are gay, you fucking faggots

>What's the difference between these two things?

>Nothing, because here is one way in which they're the same.

Freddie Mercury was gay; I'd imagine even you could discern a few differences between him and a trap.

the term "trap" spawned specifically from images/gifs where the dick was not visible in the thumbnail or until the end of the gif