This chick at the gas station was trying to get me to not buy caffeine pills because it said anhydrous in the...

This chick at the gas station was trying to get me to not buy caffeine pills because it said anhydrous in the ingredients. She said "anhydrous is something we use in pesticides on the farm". My response was "It's all Greek to me". Is it common for people raised on farms in America to be this stupid? Is this how we got Trump as president?

Yes it is very common and yes it is how trump was elected. Im sure the people in the rural parts of your country are idiots as well.

Nice dubs. Shit thread.

Shill spotted

How am I a shill? Not only am I not being paid to post, there isn't even an election going on right now pertaining to the subject at hand. At least not one I'm aware of. When are midterms?

new shill tactic?
way to be a fucking goyim you tard

If you really want to mess with Hicks, just ask them when Christmas is. Then when they look at you funny tell them you're actually Muslim but need to know so you can buy something for your latin American boyfriends family.

I'm actually Jewish.

Actually the kibbutz system produced a lot of doctors and philosophers. It's the people along the boarder on illegal settlements who are the idiots. Especially the ones who refuse to work. They are of this religious sect that refuses to work, farm for themselves, join the military, and so on. They live off government assistance. These are the people who swing the government to the right. It's a different system.

But Israeli farmers aren't uneducated idiots.