I cried

I cried

He's not dead, ya know.

Do you anons think better call saul will do a good job with an epilogue episode when it happens?

yes he did

also check em

Is that Seth Rogen?

Why? He got what he wanted/deserved.

me too I couldn't believe season 5 was so bad

You can become a criminal, kill or harm countless people and destroy lives, and still die fulfilled.

What a wonderful lesson. It really is, honestly.

I tipped my upvotes as hard as I could at this scene.

It really was. I couldnt stand Jesse's bitch fits and their was no real reason to continue selling meth after gus died. It all just felt really rushed and alot of things that happened could have easily been avoided. The whole jesse caring for the little kid seemed forced desu.

I GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED

I want to know how the Nazis managed to sell the meth. They were shown as just being idiot guns for hire while Gus had spent his whole life building an intricate network of connections and distribution. So how were they even moving the shit and not getting caught?

>*record scratch* *freeze frame* You're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess.

>Super genius master planner
>Shot by his own gun

Wow

Well they got in by murdering the other meth team/cooks that were working for that one bitch. Nazis running a meth op doesnt seem off at all. What does seem off is why Jesse went back to get revenge for brooks poisoning since the kid was fine anyways. If you were gonna make that believable then the kid should have died from the poisoning.

Jesse hated Walt since Season 2 because he was an asshole. Brock was just his own moral justification for fucking over Walt.

Naw thats not enough. I mean this dude threw millions of dollars out the window literally instead of giving to brock yet im suppose to believe hes gonna run back to get revenge on something thats already ovet? I mean I get they wanted to make pinkman into a robin hood root for the good guy type of thing to me he just look like a fucking idiot that created more problems. Hanks death is really to blame on Pinkman and so is brocks moms. He should have just walked away when he was gonna get his new indentity

Well sure a reasonable person would think that. But Jesse isn't reasonable.

It's going to build up to a big climax and then get cancelled

He's fine. Escaped to the wilderness out there in uh, Venezuela.

The writing either should have had jesse leaving it all behind or jesse actually becoming smarter and out manuevering Walt. Not this bleeding heart I hate the world but love my wifes son faggot we got.

>my wifes son faggot

And we get to the root of the problem.

Naw I was hating him before that was a problem. When he threw all that money out the window I really fucking hated him.

The entire nazi thing was awful, not to mention simplified to the limit even by BB standards. What's even more retarded is how they even addressed the reasons why it's stupid in the fucking show.

>nazi prison gangs exist
Hence useful for the hits
>nazi prison gangs control drugs
Hence useful for distribution
>the new cook has a nazi uncle
Hence they came into the business

Doesnt seem unbelievable to me

>things exist and so it's possible

The hits episode belongs to some ninja mastermind movie. The fact that some nazi gangs are tied to drugs doesn't mean they can simply run a gigantic drug operation by killing the top dog. BB had an incredibly simplified drug chain that often contradicted itself, so I'll give it to them for not going deep into the nazis and trying to explain if they were suppliers, if they were running it entirely or something else.

Jesse being a cuck is the root of the problem, I agree

That was the first and only time it happened.
First time for everything. And his hubris got the best of him. He wanted it too, didn't want to go out on any one else's terms.
That happened but it didn't, not as heavy handed as you make it. Twas Boiled down.
Everything has been done before, at this point it's a matter of how well you do it.