I have recently acquired a bottle of adivan elegiadlly...

I have recently acquired a bottle of adivan elegiadlly. They expired in 1992 and I have no way to verify that the pills in the bottle are what they are supposed to be the markings are HD over 572 and what looks like a one one the back. This pill does not exist online

Underage B&

>adivan
>elegiadlly
learn to spell you cunt also underage vanned

Medication expires for a reason tard, it's not good forever

Most meds just lose potency over time, i believe?

I'm not worried it's gone bad. I'm worried that it could be anything and no not underage I was there in 92

Does the bottle list the pill with markings? And its not listed on any pill identification site?

No and no iv spent like 3 hours trying to find anything on this pill it doesn't exists

*Ativan
>do your research
>also do it, that much might just give you respiratory depression

I ran out of my lorazapam and I just happened upon these iv been doing research for a few hours and I didn't plan on taking them all but because this ain't my first rodeo I always look my shit up and this is not online

Is there any way to test these

company mightve been sold before records/online records could include it
maybe look up recommended dosage, take a 4th of that? Get a testing kit?
and '572 pill markings' currently list different drug, but of course different era of computer/pharmas

Right it's used in some other pills but it's HD
-----
527 and what is either a break like or a one one the back

just gonna post this real quick so OP can consider..

once i found a bag on a bus stop bench. in that bag was a big pill organizer full of pills.. like 5 doses per day for all 7 days of the week and numerous pills in each one.

i looked in a book of pills (this was quite a long time ago and didnt have the internet at home) and thought i identified one properly that would get me high. my gf at the time and i both took one. i have no way of knowing for sure, but i think they were actually high blood pressure medicine. spent the next couple of hours lying around feeling like i wasnt getting enough oxygen.. it was kinda not cool. who knows if it was a higher dose or a different pill i may have died

>tl;dr: dont fuck up, OP

If they expired in 1992, their dosage is probably way lower than it was in 92. You probably have nothing to worry about.

>elegiadlly
Never get anything elegiadlly

If I remember correctly, a drug "expires" when it loses 10% of its effectiveness. Drugs eventually lose all their effectiveness so something from 1992 will be useless, inert powder.

Certified pharmacy Tech - flush em.
They look like thru have absorbed humidity. The average pill stored properly is potent 2 years. You would basically be taking filler. You'd get sick from old chemicals - not relaxed from potent active ingredient.

I take it Rusty Fartass is dead?

He failed to take his meddies.

What fucking word is elegiadlly even supposed to be?

no it wont