Why do you feel so intimidated by powerful female figures?

Why do you feel so intimidated by powerful female figures?

why do you bother with such puerile narration? why are you projecting your own insecurities?

because they might make me clean the dishes

This

Shut-up, Mom!
MOM!! JUST SHUT-UP!
Just leave me the fuck alone!!

Guy, I can't wait till I move out
and tell that bitch to fuck off!!!

I'd totally protest this show if I hadn't been steling it off the internet since it started running again...

FUCK YOU BCC!

MOFATT GET THE AIDS!

My brother has always looked up to Dr. W like a hero since he was a kid. He's always been more studious than brawny and could relate and want to be like a guy who has all the answers, runs around time with beautiful women and always saves the day.
So this hit him pretty hard, not because he hates women and thinks they shouldn't be allowed in roles, it's just that the Dr. is an established character that left wing media got their hands of made a woman solely to show that women can do anything men can and push their ideology. A lot like Marvels SJW initiative. No fan asked for this and anyone who says anything to the contrary is a sexist bigot.
Let us take Zena or any female lead and say "She's a white guy now." The backlash would be staggering.
Political propaganda and a need to push diversity for the sake of no originality is really why some people are mad. Others just hate women I guess.

>Connonically has been stated for 40+ years Dr. can regenerate as male, female, black, white, Asian, etc

>Finally pull the trigger on 13th doc

>Goddamn Libs

And as we've seen, it's a simply brilliant plan that works well every single time!

Zena doesn't need to be recast/rebooted as a male because there are tons of sci-fi movies/shows of that genre that already have males.

It's no secret that females, and most minorities, have inherently been underused in media back not many decades ago. Acknowledging or pointing that out doesn't add up to SJW propaganda.

There's a reason it took so long, nobody wanted it.
The people pushing for it don't even watch the show.

lol

I'm not saying they aren't underrepresented, I'm saying instead of making original black, female ect. Characters they just take established characters and say "Yeah they are a woman now! If you don't like it you're a bigot, sexist, racist."
If you want more minorities in shows/movies people care about, write stories and make interesting characters.

Hopefully the backlash is so great on this that the show gets permanently cancelled.

Since 1963 the doctor has been a guy. Now because there are feminists who feel they need to be in every movie and TV show we feel they will ruin it. If it worked for 54 years why change it?

The scale of geekdom:

>be Star Wars fan
"Dude, we all liked the movie, but no one really cares what a parsec is."

>be Monty Python fan
"Yeah, we laughed at Holy Grail, but you keep running around going Ni, Ni, and you'll never get laid."

>be Star Trek fan
"It's okay, you can have lunch here with us Star Wars and Monty Python fans."

>be Dr. Who fan
"...just don't sit with that loser over there alone wearing the hat, scarf, and coat."

Aaaand this is the problem.

They're going to drag a woman into the part which means the following will happen BECAUSE THE SJW SOCIAL ENGINEERS IN THE BBC WILL FORCE THIS:

This Doctor will go through the whole series without being attacked, hit or struck
This Doctor will be a strong independent woman who will not be allowed to have frailties or doubts.
This Doctor will not be allowed to be wrong.

Therefore forcing stale plots without any drama or challenge.

Back many decades ago they didn't have a significant role in society.
And yet you have women complaining there where no women storming the beaches of Normandy in Saving Private Ryan. (Not even making that up, that's how ridiculous it's gotten)
Black people have plenty of shows and movies nowadays where the white people if any are dimwits trying to be "hip".
My forefather died helping slaves escape
another a key player in getting women the right to vote and yet I need to bow down as though I'm throwing mud at women and owned slaves a few years back?
I don't care for forced diversity in movies I watch, no amount of shaming or telling me how racist or sexist I am will ever change that.

Idgaf if she's a woman. She's hot and I'll watch it for the plot. I wouldn't care if he was a Mongolian. If the writers make an interesting and entertaining story, that's all that matters, right?

More like Dr. Whodafuckcares am I right?

More like Dr. Whotoldyoutoleavethekitchen am I right guys?

Totally underrepresented!
#Mongloidlivesmatter
A black muslim genderfluid mongoloid should be the next James Bond

Unironically, I'm actually turned on by them. I've always wanted to fuck Hillary Clinton, for example. I couldn't care less about Dr Who though.

Fucking checked.

She's kinda cute. Mommy.

I thought gender was constructed?
But now it's officially a woman?
Female "science" is so confusing.

Original commenter here

I think you have mongoloid and Mongolian mixed up...

I don't feel intimidated, I feel atracted to them

Muh nigga. Nice dubs too.

>I thought gender was constructed?
>But now it's officially a woman?
>Female "science" is so confusing.
/Thread

kek well done

because there is no such thing as a powerful woman, only the power men allow them to have, its a nerd fantasy, if all men on the planet decided that tomorrow, women get no rights, they couldn't do anything about it.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

>pic related
feminist reaction.

no one's posted her nudes yet? Sup Forums I am disapoint

>stale plots
Like... the daleks always having that one single survivor even after their repeated attempts to exterminate the entire universe?

Yeah, pretty stale.

Or the sonic screwdriver that opens everything?

Stale.

Main character, after 13 reincarnations, still hasn't fixed the fucking brakes on his main machine?

Stale.

>And yet you have women complaining there where no women storming the beaches of Normandy in Saving Private Ryan.

Was about to say... "you gotta be kidding me..." but...

this!

I've personally written three great shows for television that highlight the strength of these underrepresented people an having been shopping them around the studio, but as of yet have no backers.

Here's one the summaries

#1) "Maggire & Mom"

The first scene fades in from black on the events surrounding the recent death of the main character's (Margret/Maggie) mother and the funeral proceedings at her current wake.

As her emasculated and always supportive husband, Terrence, their two precocious brat children, Millie and Trent, stand beside her Maggie greets well wishers near the room’s entrance.

Maggie, a strong independent woman who shows almost no emotion about the recent events, holds a stiff upper chin and shoots dry one liners left and right, to her husband, in between greetings, always triggering a complacent laugh track.

Once at home after the services conclude, as Maggie puts 4 prepackaged microwavable dinners in the microwave, her mother suddenly appears next to her remarking 'how wonderful that radiated food will taste to her family after THEY have undergone such a tragic occurrence.' Maggie, taken aback and in pure shock, drops a plate which breaks on the floor and when Terrence comes rushing in she actually fumbles to explain what she believes just occurred as Terrence attempts to console her and hold back any facial expressive response to what he feels is her mental instability due to the recent trauma she suffered over the loss of her mother.
Scene is punctuated in applicable areas by the laugh track.

.... continued

....continued

The next scene shows us it is nightfall and opens as our heroin is consuming some sedatives afterwhich she begins applying cold cream to her face in the bedroom's adjoining bathroom. After briefly looking down at the container to scoop up more cream, Maggie looks up to what she expects to be her own reflection in the mirror , but is instead greeted by that of her mother’s.

After screaming and quickly composing herself and reassuring Terrence (who rushes in from the bedroom after hearing her scream) that “I am Ok” (not wanting to seem like she’s become weak, emotional, or just plain batshit crazy) and exits the bathroom. Her mother reappear in the mirror and explains to her that she (Maggie’s mother) will not be allowing “Margret” to forego the responsibility of being a good mother and wife under the pretenses of modern day feminism, which she also explains is simply an attempt by incompetent woman to get competent women to shirk their most valued station in this life, thus lowering the bar of competency and responsibility of the “shiftless lazy whores who simply want to be treated like royalty without lifting a finger and gaining all the fruits that they believe will come when men are the ones who are oppressed and subjugated by them.”

Through a series of surprise manifestations, dreams and conversations with her mother Maggie slowly transitions in manner and appearance to that of a June Cleaveresque kind of mother who frequently repeats quote of her mother. As her friends, neighbors and family attempt to understand whether she has lost her mind, or has simply been watching too much 50s era t.v. the laughs and wacky highjinx ensue.

8/10
Would watch this show.

The worst Hong about this is that they're saying women can do what men do. It's like Britain in so many ways trying to be one of the "big boys" when in reality it isn't, trying to be this consumerist society like America when we simply don't have the money or strength to be like America right now and end up being a shitty imitation.

Women should be good at whatever it is women do and men should be good at whatever it is men do. If I want a man I'll get a man, if I want a woman I'll get a woman. If the word "feminism" wasn't a part of this and it was actually part of a really clever plot development, I wouldn't give a shit.

Damn right

>should read "Maggie & Mom"

I think it'll have only 2 posible outcomes
>It becomes a critically acclaimed series and everyone praises She-Who and it stays for at least 3-4 seasons and next we'll have black-lesbian-who.
>The writting is shit and boils down to ''The Doctor now has a vagina'' and it turns into a ghostbuster like shitstorm and they end cancelling the series or booting her and bringing back a ''tennant style'' doctor