How do you not understand your oppression, stupid Americans?

How do you not understand your oppression, stupid Americans?

We are more free than anywhere else in this world, so ha

How are you more free when america has more laws than any other country?

Google "federalism," kid.

You think federalism has given you freedom from oppression?

Because white Americans can never be wrong... whites don't know how to except shit

don't know don't care

No but, the second amendment does

XD XD
>ecks dee

How does it give you freedom from oppression? What about the rest of the amendments?

we are repressed not oppressed. it falls on us sure no one can deny that however if you don't like it you can git out.

What oppression are you talking about?

As a US American, I'm seeing it right before my very eyes. Either the rest of the world, which is very jealous, comes up to our standards. Or, which btw is currently happening, we'll get dragged down to theirs.

Not everyone can get out and repression is bred from oppression

You can pick from any area. Government, the legal system, the financial system. There are many ways to oppress a population.

oppression refers to harsh and unfair treatment while repression refers to the act of bringing under control by force

we live in one of the freest societies on the planet allowed to do what we want free from oppression due to our lifestyle choice it is when we become complacent in this that we allow ourselves to become repressed. oh you can git out ill buy you a ticket to a country of your choice.

That's vague.

We know how to "accept" the english language u monkey

go back to bed america your government is under control

You want me to break down every possible way to oppress someone?