David bowie was a statutory rapist

>david bowie was a statutory rapist

Is there actual evidence to support this? Somebody claiming that it happened is not evidence.

>gold digger accuses celebrity of rape
>no way she is doing it for fame and cash

Ok goys this is definitely true, lets look into it

Other than the accusation, no
Though I'm pretty sure its confirmed they were aquainted
Even if he did, does anyone care all that much?

i still have some of his cum in my ass

>statutory
I don't think you know what it means.

How come?

there was an article written by a woman who was bragging about how she lost her virginity to Bowie at 15

the age of consent in California is 18

>some girl claimed she was fucked by bowie and also jimmy page when she was 14

I'm pretty sure it's confirmable that Jimmy Page did though

>claimed
cmon son

who cares even if he did it

>who cares about rape?

>statutory rape
>fucking a willing teenager
who cares

Bowie said he had to really restrain himself from tapping that at age 14

>rape
>the other person treasures the memory and had a fantastic time

I fucking love Bowie and his music but I think he did it. I'm not interested in him being punished for it unless it's properly proven purely because I don't like the precedent it sets where someone can say 'he did this back then' and unless you have a prepared alibi from forty years ago your career is over, that being said I think it should have been looked into further and was looked over because of his status.
A literal worldwide-known rock star coke fiend in the 70s I'm sure would have fucked that girl without a second thought in the situation that was described in the story, that's my take, it's more whether the situation did indeed present itself. Having seen the state Bowie was in throughout most of the 70s I just can't imagine a scenario where Bowie was like 'how old is she?? No no send her away'. Again, circumstantial and he's dead now so what are ya gonna do.

I don't see what your point is.

still rape

Rape is taking, he gave in this case.

In my opinion it doesn't really matter too much at this point, he's dead so not much could be done even if there were more evidence.

>Somebody claiming that it happened is not evidence
That is definitely evidence. It isn't proof, and it obviously isn't enough evidence to convict him or anything, but witness testimony is evidence.

This is probably true.

>statutory """"""""""rape""""""""""

Look up Sable Starr and co. They looked old enough to get into any club, and went around banging as many rock stars as possible. Would asking age cross your mind if girls who look of age are throwing themselves at you?

>the girls looked of age physically.
>it was consensual
>drugs everywhere no one in their right mind

how many fucking times do we have to explain this to faggots who think this is the exact same scenario as stalking a 6 year old girl down an alley and having your way with her.

guys in their mid 20s on drugs attracted to teenage groupies who look 18 holy shit that's so fucking demented ruin their legacy immediately

>Somebody claiming that it happened is not evidence.
Witnesses aren't evidence? What other evidence are we possibly going to come up with?

Bowie took Lori Maddox's virginity when she was 14. She also banged Jimmy Page when she was underage. Back then banging underage groupies was pretty common. Didn't Chuck Berry do time for transporting an underage girl across state lines for "immoral purposes"?

Ditto

STILL STATUTORY RAPE

>not knowing what a rape kit is