Tries to kill a kid by making a container collapse on him

>tries to kill a kid by making a container collapse on him
>kid doesn't die
>hehe u got heart kid. i'm from brooklyn btw :')

captain america was a piece of shit. discuss

>getting mad about a film adaptation of a children's book

>Implying Captain America couldn't tell he was strong as fuck.

tv/ you never fail to impress.

>Implying canonically Peter is annoying as fuck and you wouldn't want to kill him either the second after he quips at you.

The kid took a shield to the face, that shit usually knocks out most people, I think cap understood this guy was strong.

>Kid has Spider like powers and is seen fighting with other superheroes with no problems.
>there must be a reason of why Stark invited him to the airport brawl.
Yeah OP, Cap was a piece of shit for throwing a container at a superhuman in the middle of a fight.

>children's book
Its from a comic you normie
REEEEEEEEEEE

what's the difference

>spider man is the only reason i watched this movie
Hated the movie tbvh

>watching this in Williamsburg NY
>All the hipsters booed when Spiderman said Queens and cheered when Cap said Brooklyn

Please leave.

Sounds fun.

>FROM YOU'RE ASS NIGGER
wow raimi

>Implying he would call Captain America a nigger.
>Implying he wouldn't hand him Mein Kampf and tell him to join him so they can make America great again

Does ISIS share this belief? If they bust through my door and I kneel and say "i want to convert to your religion and your god" will that stop them from hurting me?

Who are you quoting?

Wait. What the holy fuck? Spider fights on Stark's side? That's retarded.

Same difference

Really? Because if they create a film based on goodnight moon and it sucks its not going to make my 5 year old self any less upset

>spiderman being struck by attacks that aren't a perfect spread that he's physically incapable of dodging or simply faster than even he can move despite precognition
Dropped

Spiderman doesn't get hit unless he's outclassed or they have some gimmick too (like Venom's immunity to being sensed).

lol cap cucked spidey hard in this one

How will they adapt this iconic scene?

>kid struggling to make it through college while being a superhero
>billionaire superhero comes in offering $$$ and help in making a fancy suit for his powers

Basically, he sides with Stark because he has the greatest superpower of them all: money.

And he's in love with him

And judging by what was going on when he got home, he might be calling him Uncle Tony soon.

Not to mention the blackmail about telling Aunt May.

She'd have to punish him.

he just became spiderman you autist. the movie at least made that very clear

Who does Uncle Tony prefer, hot aunt May or prime twink boypussy?

caught me off guard, nice

nice quip

>Peter you've been a bad boy, I have to punish you the only way I know how, now take those pants off...

Wait til you hear Cap physically overpowered him twice.

pretty much

>Implying Spidey didn't let him because he likes being dominated

he could tell he was strong enough to hold it, he wouldn't have done it otherwise

meanwhile batman would have mowed him down with machine guns on his car well before that you fucking DC faggot

Newfag detected.