Do korean women have any flaws?

do korean women have any flaws?

Being Korean

Well the ones in the North believe that Kim Jong Un jumped over the moon and shit.

bump

and that the dish ran away with the spoon

Jin Joo Lee is a helluva guitarist. And not too displeasing on the eyes.

People in the US think a rag tag team of sand people imploded three skyscrapers in new york.

Done in one.

only the sideways pussy thing

> the blast points argument

Small tits

yeah some of them have dicks

i heard asians women have worse smelling vaginas because of their pungent diet.

is this true?

women don't have dicks, fucktard
only men with tits
fuckin RETARD
fuckin stupid ass retarded ass MONGOLOID BITCH ASS NIGGER

well, vegan women have fruity tasting pussies

so, sure why not

Being women.

Ive been with a couple of Americanized asians and a few international asian students, both have been fine smelling

Their face from a profile.

Unfortunately, people in the US also think it was the most expertly carried out inside job, with everyone involved remaining silent for over a decade.

good to know

bump

They are super materialistic and petty bitches, but as long as they haven't been contaminated by western feminism they're pretty good. Just have to beat them from time to time.

definitely.

my god

Yeah. Korean work culture is even weirder than US work culture.
I worked abroad as an English teacher and eventually got in a row with my boss who was half my size to get my passport back -- I picked her up & threw her against the window. We were on the 9th floor. She quickly gave it back.

I thought that North Koreans believed that he has no anus.

Not really but I dated a Korean chick and somehow she would frequently have breath that can only be described as rancid dogshit wrapped in used tires and garnished with burnt hair. This is despite the fact that she brushed her teeth regularly, at least three times per day. I spoke with other westerners who'd dated Korean chicks and they mentioned the same thing. I went down on her several times and thought she had a normal-smelling pussy.

Don't get me wrong, she was a great gf and an awesome lay, but that was a bit offputting. I think it has something to do with their diet.

>do korean women have any flaws?

no

That's only true if you are stupid enough to take an American comedy as fact...

Virgin detected.

Of course. They don't do all the plastic surgering for nothing

I had a picture showing how much plastic surgery they underwent, it's crazy how many of them do it. They look like shit before the procedure.

My compass says that's a fuckin man

They're gooks

They show up in the wrong threads.

I've been to Korea, people are peaceful and friendly there. Would go again/10

idk you tell me, Hyun-Sung

Chai Bol

Yes, they are not white.

Their families, especially their parents. Petty rivalries with stupidly long lasting grudges, and the worst racism you'll ever see. I know we're all racist here, but they take it to Super Sayian levels. If you put an average Sup Forumstard and a Korean mom in a head-to-head racism battle, it would be equivelant to a Down's baby and Carl Sagan debating astrophysics.

Yes, they are Korean...

and how about that Chaebol culture. South Koreans are the Jews of the chinks.

They are attracted to korean faggy 100lb bitchboys with neon hair.

They're more plastic than a barbie doll

they manufacture pudgy short flat-faced korean men.

Moar like this?

sweet Jesus on a pogo stick, gawd damn

They only look good with plastic surgery.

pic related