Is he really that big of an asshole to work with Sup Forums and if so is it justifiable?

Is he really that big of an asshole to work with Sup Forums and if so is it justifiable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNsjbDmdw9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I doubt anyone here has worked with him.

He's an asshole. But I like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Can't name anything else he's done is good besides that and SNL. Never seen Community.

HEAVY

L
I
K
E

A

CHEVY

> not Fletch

I think anyone that complains about working with people like Chevy Chase etc. are all betas with poor work ethic

>not fletch

He's banned from SNL which is where he got his start. That should tell you something.

I think you mean JUSTifiable.

Why does he look like Michael Moore.

Does he have the same weight disorder Orson Welles had?

This

If anyone is /ourguy/ its chevy. People cry that he's an asshole but hes just weeding out the pussies who don't belong in show business and don't have a sense of humor

>ywn be an old, rich, overweight jew that spends the rest of his days smoking cigs and doing coke

life is suffering, friends.

> not fletch

the rich jew is probably the only thing I won't be, and i'm ok with that

The Three Amigos is pure kino

I named my cactus after Chevy Chase

who cares about him, he's not in one single good movie or tv show, he's not funny either and never has been

well fuck my shit up son. that sucks.

>he's not in one single good movie or tv show, he's not funny either and never has been
You were born in the mid-late 90s, weren't you you little faggot.

This nigga went from Chevy Chase to Chevy Astro van.

is it a case of older white guys just giving up?

youtube.com/watch?v=oNsjbDmdw9E

26:00. he's kinda spot on about this.

"A lot of people think I'm shorter than I am, and that has always bothered me. Most people think I'm around 5'10"
-Chevy Chase

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?

fuck manlets

>justifiable asshole

No such thing

>wanting to be a jew under any circumstances
wew