There are only 2 GENDERS.If you don't understand this simple thing, you have mental disorder and need help

There are only 2 GENDERS.If you don't understand this simple thing, you have mental disorder and need help.
Understand it now?

No. When you call it a mental disorder, that makes it sound legitimate.

Nothing a good old lobotomy can't fix.

This is now a shitposting thread.

first off you're talking about sex and gender, gender is a manmade concept but sex is genetic, there are genetically intersex people. Born with chromosomal anomalies and usually were born with ambiguous genitals and sometimes they aren't. Some don't know their entire lives if they aren't trying to conceive and if they have funky junk when they're born their parents just kind of decide to fix it and that's that. The doctors don't tell them what's up usually. It's actually more common then you'd think.

That's not the same as having more than two sexes. Humans, meaning homo sapiens, are a sexually dimorphic species. The basic "blueprint" is male and female. Any variation on that is a birth defect or genetic flaw, not a different sex. What you're saying is like trying to say that humans are not a bipedal species because some are born with more or less than two legs.

no. there are by definition more then two sexes, actually any chromosomal anomaly is a sex as well. We don't have a name for them as a gender wise because it hasn't fit into us as as a society. Intersex people are becoming more known. You can have sexes in a species that don't reproduce. If you really want to get thrown around for some crazy genetics look into fungi. Intersex is more complicated then what you are thinking it is.

>pigs wrestling over the quality of oranges
Never change, Sup Forums.

o no people are talking about science

UKfaggot working hard today.

Check this smartfag over here.

Mentally disabled genderfag working hard today

There are certainly species where non-binary sexes are more than an abnormality.

But not humans. We have two sexes, and some flukes.

>chrosomal anomaly
>sex
pick one
if you call abnormal dividing of chromosomes as sex then you can call all genetic disorders as different sexes like "I sexually identify myself as cystic fibrosis"

>tfw old soul
>tfw gay pride forced down your throat
>tfw multi gender forced down your throat
>tfw rappers lead of youth's decision making

Good fucking lord. I understand each generation gets worse, but you fucks really went for the gold medal didn't ya?

I swear one of those says asparagus and aren't those Pokemon?

>He thinks it can't get worse
Sit back, relax, grab a drink and enjoy the show.

I don't give a shit about whether gender is a social construct. Stupid argument for stupid people.
Let's say it is, it's completely generated by an individual culture. It's an accurate predictor of what people will A. look and act like and B. who they will like to bang, 99.8% of the time. You don't GET a better predictive model than that in social or psychological fields, that's unheard of.
I don't give a flying fuck if it's a """"construct"""". That doesn't mean shit, doesn't invalidate that fact that it works, that it's universal, and doesn't bend to the .2% of people who bitch about the fact that it exists.
Language is a social construct. DO we ignore language? Does that invalidate linguistics in any form? If a small percentage of people use a slightly varied form of the normal application, we call it a dialect and don't act like it's a representational sample of normalcy. You don't get to act like saying "gender is a social construct" means jack shit.
Also errors aren't a pattern, by definition. If you made the rules, we'd come up with individual names for every gradation between diarrhea and constipation because you think replication errors are normal representations. Guess what: it's still shit, that's what people are going to call it, and there's nothing you can do to change it.

Genders and sex sent the same

There are several biological, physical anomalies out there (a famous one is down syndrome.)

But as far as the mental nutcases go, "gender" is still male/female.

>identifying as an 'old soul'
>doesn't think he's retarded like the other special snowflakes like him

While I'm stuck here, may as well shitpost.